View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 04:28 AM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default Re: KnightOfTruth - "You'll Never Defeat Aaaaaanndross!"

Because I forgot to add it last time, here's a few pictures of a recent pick-up. Since Mags said England didn't even get the colorful picture on the outside of this horrible outer box, I'll add a shot so you can see it!

I wasn't overly impressed with this CE, mainly due to the lack of a decent outer box and the poor quality of the figures (and why advertise Dracula as a 4th and not include him!?). I wasn't too impressed with the artbook either - it seemed to me like a "nice hardcover comic book". I also felt that there should have been SOMETHING else, like a soundtrack or lithograph or something in there, but since I was able to get a good deal with some Amazon.fr credit and all I guess I can't complain too much.

Well, here it is...

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2 "Tomb Edition" (PAL)

Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth