View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:40 PM

WaxWeazle's Flag is: Belgium Belgium
Default Re: WaxWeazle reporting for duty

Alright.. Get ready to laugh, my collection looks like nothing compared to yours!

I do have to say though, I found some more editions that I wanted to buy but they wouldn't deliver to Belgium.. So fuck that. Else I'd have a few more.

I wonder though, am I the only one who sometimes buys a special edition from a game that I don't actually care about?
I bought some of the AC series, but in general I don't really enjoy those anymore after AC2.

Anyway, this is my current collection.
I've ordered 3 others, I'll add those to the end of this post!

Spoiler!

Note 1: On the third image you can see 2 boxes of a New 3DS XL Majoras Mask Edition, I only have 1 of them. I had to send the first one back (due to a dead pixel) but they didn't send the full package, just the handheld itself.
Note 2: On the fifth picture you can see a God Of War - Ascension Collectors Edition behind TLOU Joel Edition.. Yes, it's the statue in 1 piece, I have the steelbook in between the pack of games as the store fucked up on my order and they didn't have any editions anymore so they collected PIECES together to get it eventually.. It was the best I could get at that moment so I went for it, though I have to say I'm really disappointed that they messed up.
Note 3: Yeah, the Black Ops II Carepackage Edition is on a piece of cardboard. I don't have any shelves left to put it on (I do have room, but no shelves) and I didn't want to damage the bottom, so for now this is how I placed it.

Not really any specials in here, besides maybe a steelbook here or there, but this is the rest of my current (physical) collection.
Spoiler!

I've got 3 orders currently as well.
These 2 should arrive tomorrow (31/03/15);
Spoiler!

And I ordered this one just now actually!
Should arrive somewhere this week as well.
Click the image for more information

I know it's not much, but I'm planning on expanding my collection quite a bit, especially more Bioshock stuff (loved the series, most of my love goes to the first one).