Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Memorabilia Collecting

Old 04-21-2015, 03:40 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default The Legend of Zelda Merch/Swag/Collectible Thread

MERCHANDISE THREAD

So even though I'm terrible at updating initial posts, I figured I'd be more likely to do so if it was things that I was already posting about all the time anyway. So rather than clutter the "memorabilia" sub-topic with threads for Zelda merch, I figured we could try and keep a Master(sword) list here. Feel free to use it to discuss any new items as well and not just list them.

Let's keep the statues & CEs out of this thread though since we've already got threads and sub-forums for those. So this'll be where we post announcements for things such as merchandising, soundtracks, posters, clothing (some may collect these), figures, and other gaming swag related to The Legend of Zelda?

If you're adding to the list, be sure to include a Link (pun-intended) with some details so people don't have to click on it everytime to see the information. I'll try and figure out a format that works for everyone and will reserve the first 3 posts here for the Master(sword) List purpose!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 04-21-2015 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:41 PM

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda Merch/Swag/Collectible Thread

BOOKS/GUIDES

ART/POSTERS
Spoiler!

OST/SOUNDTRACKS

FIGURES
Spoiler!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 07-21-2015 at 03:50 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:41 PM

CLOTHING
Spoiler!

GAMING ACCESSORIES
Spoiler!

OTHER
Spoiler!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 05-23-2015 at 05:32 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:56 PM

Here's the first item to be added, it's a Zelda-themed 3DS/XL pouch. Looks like the pre-orders sold out already at Gamestop, but its set to release next Tuesday, so stock may become available at that time.

Legend of Zelda Adventure Pouch Kit
Price: $19.99
Release Date: April 28, 2015
Details:
Spoiler!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 04-21-2015, 04:33 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Subscribed! ^^ Do want one of those pouches... 0.0 Gonna see if there's any UK retailers. If there's not, could a kind American member order 2 for me if they see pre-orders available?
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Subscribed! ^^ Do want one of those pouches... 0.0 Gonna see if there's any UK retailers. If there's not, could a kind American member order 2 for me if they see pre-orders available?
I'll get you 2 if I can Cosmic. The GS pre-orders apparently already went live and sold out, so I'm just hoping they can locate some in-store for me or order from GSO (though I know they couldn't do it with other things like the Monopoly and stuff when they sold out until the 2nd wave came out). I've got a call in to a manager friend of mine already, but I'll let you know if they turn up. If you find them somewhere else please let me know, really not wanting to have to resort to ebay prices for something like that.

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 04-21-2015, 06:29 PM

eternix's Flag is: United States Sebring, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
I'll get you 2 if I can Cosmic. The GS pre-orders apparently already went live and sold out, so I'm just hoping they can locate some in-store for me or order from GSO (though I know they couldn't do it with other things like the Monopoly and stuff when they sold out until the 2nd wave came out). I've got a call in to a manager friend of mine already, but I'll let you know if they turn up. If you find them somewhere else please let me know, really not wanting to have to resort to ebay prices for something like that.
I actually managed to get one because I want one for my Link between worlds 3ds xl. Also Knight we just post figures because I have two or three in mind?

Last edited by eternix; 04-21-2015 at 07:36 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternix View Post
I actually managed to get one because I want one for my Link between worlds 3ds xl. Also Knight we just post figures because I have two or three in mind?
Congrats. And you didn't get me one? Didn't even find out about them until a couple of days ago. I don't check the GS site that often, and hadn't been on other boards much lately either.

Yeah, I'll update the first posts with categories I guess (probably best way), so just make a post or two about it with some details, and probably best to put pictures in spoilers for mobile browsing, but doesn't have to be.

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 04-23-2015, 04:48 PM

patcrazystar64's Flag is: United States New York, NY

Is the Zelda Pouch going to be sold in stores or is it only for Pre-Orders?
Old 04-23-2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcrazystar64 View Post
Is the Zelda Pouch going to be sold in stores or is it only for Pre-Orders?
Haven't heard either way. It is likely that SOME stores may get them since they've recently been overhauling some of the locations to include a "gaming swag" designated area where these would like be, but I think (like with the Zelda plushies recently) they may also be said to be available in stores, but then sold out online before they are ever shipped? Still haven't gotten word on it yet though.

Hopefully they'll be well-stocked in stores though, that'd be what I'm hoping for since I've got pick up 2 or 3 now for all the different Zelda DS's haha

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote: