Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Memorabilia Collecting

Old 07-29-2016, 09:40 PM

xhunter's Flag is: United States Maine
Default Re: Statues & Figures Thread - Any & All Game Related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codreanu View Post
I thought Prime 1 is focusing on Bloodborne? Do you mean the GECCO statue? Last information was somewhere in 2017.
I did, sorry. Got confused. Are there specific retailers GECCO uses or will it be widely available?
Old 07-29-2016, 09:59 PM

Codreanu's Flag is: Germany

Will be available through GECCOdirect online store, amiami, nin-nin games, solaris japan and many other mailorders.
Old 07-30-2016, 03:26 AM

elitez88's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jengo View Post
It's part of the Collector's Edition, not sure if they will put it up for sale individually. And yes, the CE is up for pre-order on most sites..

OK thanks thought it could be a different statue but didn't take a good look at it
Old 08-12-2016, 05:53 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Not sure how many Zelda statue fans follow F4F on all their social media, but the KoRL statue will be available for pre-order on Tuesday August 16 -- that's next week!

If you haven't been following, apparently they will be doing their talked-about "Zero Hour" edition pre-orders for this one. I'm not sure 100% what that all entails, but it appears to be a bonus sticker, or special "edition" for those who order within the first hour of pre-orders for certain items.

This isn't usually an issue for me with these as I've come to realize it is ALWAYS better to preorder these right away rather than wait because the price NEVER goes down on them for the most part, but just figured I'd mention it here.

I don't believe they've said what the ZeroHour bonus will be for this statue, but they will talk about it on their 5-hour livestream working up to the pre-order launch.
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 08-16-2016, 11:00 PM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Not sure how many Zelda statue fans follow F4F on all their social media, but the KoRL statue will be available for pre-order on Tuesday August 16 -- that's next week!

If you haven't been following, apparently they will be doing their talked-about "Zero Hour" edition pre-orders for this one. I'm not sure 100% what that all entails, but it appears to be a bonus sticker, or special "edition" for those who order within the first hour of pre-orders for certain items.

This isn't usually an issue for me with these as I've come to realize it is ALWAYS better to preorder these right away rather than wait because the price NEVER goes down on them for the most part, but just figured I'd mention it here.

I don't believe they've said what the ZeroHour bonus will be for this statue, but they will talk about it on their 5-hour livestream working up to the pre-order launch.
Ahh I just now saw this post. Any new info on that Zero Hour thing? I ordered mine within 40 minutes of getting their email this morning announcing that preorders were open. Do I need to do anything else? Email them a secret password or something? I don't have Facebook so I appreciate your announcements, Knight!
Old 08-17-2016, 01:49 AM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwatasan View Post
Ahh I just now saw this post. Any new info on that Zero Hour thing? I ordered mine within 40 minutes of getting their email this morning announcing that preorders were open. Do I need to do anything else? Email them a secret password or something? I don't have Facebook so I appreciate your announcements, Knight!
Hey bud, their livestream (5+ hrs) had all the details, but basically if you ordered the EX edition anytime within the first 12hrs of go-live, you'll be receiving an additional card signed by Alex himself along with the rest of what you've ordered.

Also, if you don't follow FB or haven't watched the livestream then you ABSOLUTELY MUST check out the post I'm making in the Zelda memorabilia thread... its sort of "statue" related, but more memorabilia, so I'm putting it there!

Hope that helps!

Also, isn't that statue GORGEOUS?!??! The pictures on the site are actually from the previous version of Link though, after listening to fan feedback, they went and rehashed him changing his colors, and his head slightly. He looks even better now!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 08-25-2016, 01:03 AM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa

GH Thane

http://www.gamingheads.com/mass-effe...ve-statue.html

PCS MKX Sub-Zero Bust https://twitter.com/ColectibleWorld/...74397674319872
Old 08-25-2016, 07:29 PM

ericb546's Flag is: United States

what happened to the witcher 3 statues?
Old 08-28-2016, 10:17 AM

Codreanu's Flag is: Germany

The Witcher III statues made by Dark Horse will be released in December and are up for pre order on many sides including amazon right now. Or do you mean the ones from Prime1?
Old 08-28-2016, 06:30 PM

ericb546's Flag is: United States

prime 1