Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Old 11-08-2016, 08:55 AM

MadMan5's Flag is: UK Australia
Default Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Collector’s Edition NOMAD ND1 - REMOTE CONTROL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridius View Post
Exciting stuff. Not a fan of Amazons new "we don't ship to australia until later on" policy as it means we often miss out. what can you do though
Why is this happen now as in the past they had no problem shipping to AU.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:14 AM

Argonian Pagan's Flag is: Romania
Default Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Collector’s Edition NOMAD ND1 - REMOTE CONTROL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post

Also no artbooks or art cards/lithographs? Lame.
I'm underwhelmed too, I always prefer some art or lore books in my CE's. I guess this is one of those occasions when I have to skip the CE and compose my own: buy regular edition, buy a steelbook I like, buy the Dark Horse artbook and I'm good.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:04 AM

Gazereths's Flag is: England Notts UK

GAME UK is offering a mini non remote version, 1:64 scale with the game for £55. So you could get the remote version from bioware store and then the game with the mini version from GAME and it still works out cheaper than buying just the full sized remote version from GAME.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:37 AM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonian Pagan View Post
I'm underwhelmed too, I always prefer some art or lore books in my CE's. I guess this is one of those occasions when I have to skip the CE and compose my own: buy regular edition, buy a steelbook I like, buy the Dark Horse artbook and I'm good.
Good idea!

Might be doing that myself. Maybe order the Hot Wheels version and hope there's just a mistake and comes with a steelbook.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:22 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Yeah. Was so amp'd for this game/edition but at least it'll keep another $200 or so in my back pocket. Numbered or not, there's no discount with the RC, no game included, and (like Halo 5) just a random steelbook (that looks pretty blah) tossed into it to appease/lure those of us who put that as a "must" on our list... nope. Not gonna do it.

So far Titanfall 2, Gow4, and now this... feels like its getting easier and easier to tell them to keep their over-priced/over-sized CEs!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 11-08-2016, 01:23 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazereths View Post
GAME UK is offering a mini non remote version, 1:64 scale with the game for £55. So you could get the remote version from bioware store and then the game with the mini version from GAME and it still works out cheaper than buying just the full sized remote version from GAME.
Think I might do this. Do you think the model vehicle will be the same as what is being offered by Bioware store and GAME fucked up the price? o.0 Best get pre-orders in now in case they realize.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:34 PM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Think I might do this. Do you think the model vehicle will be the same as what is being offered by Bioware store and GAME fucked up the price? o.0 Best get pre-orders in now in case they realize.
Btw I just spotted, on Amazon and the Bioware Store they both say that the non-remote version is 1:18 scale, but on the Game site they say it's a 1:64 scale and they don't mention about it needing batteries.

Game also doesn't say it includes a Steelbook.

Plus if you look at the remote version, adding in the price of a game at say $60, it works out at about £210 so why is the Game listing so much more? (Again, without steelbook.)

As it is the whole thing is a bit of a confusing, disappointing mess.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
I've pre ordered both, the remote without game from BW and the 'mini' with PS4 game from GAME. Like you said hopefully they messed up and its the full sized one, if not ahh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
Btw I just spotted, on Amazon and the Bioware Store they both say that the non-remote version is 1:18 scale, but on the Game site they say it's a 1:64 scale and they don't mention about it needing batteries.

Game also doesn't say it includes a Steelbook.

Plus if you look at the remote version, adding in the price of a game at say $60, it works out at about £210 so why is the Game listing so much more? (Again, without steelbook.)

As it is the whole thing is a bit of a confusing, disappointing mess.
It's a bit up in the air atm agreed, I'm not disappointed with it though, quite looking forward to the remote controlled Nomad, and obviously hyped AF for the game itself
Old 11-09-2016, 12:44 PM

Cam's Flag is: United States

Just so you guys know, the 1:64 Nomad ND1 is the size of your palm and $10 on Amazon.
Nomad ND1 1:64

We are looking at 3 versions of the vehicle. The mini one isn't really related to a collectors edition.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:19 PM

Thanks for the info Cam.