Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Old 01-10-2017, 09:06 AM

raklun's Flag is: Sweden
Default Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Collector’s Edition NOMAD ND1 - REMOTE CONTROL

Has anyone seen the diecast version up for preorder somewhere in europe?
Neither version is available in Sweden yet, so I'm starting to give up hope that I will be able to buy it here.
But I can't seem to able to find the diecast anywhere in europe either?
Old 01-10-2017, 07:30 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.
Default Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Collector’s Edition NOMAD ND1 - REMOTE CONTROL

GAME has a diecast xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 01-10-2017, 08:57 PM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhal_x View Post
GAME has a diecast xx
It's not the proper version NA gets.

At the moment and since it was listed it's a standard copy of the game, no steelbook and it's only a mini die cast. 1:64 compared to 1:18 (IIRC on the ratios).

The die cast Game has is also listed on Best Buy for 15CAD.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:15 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by raklun View Post
Has anyone seen the diecast version up for preorder somewhere in europe?
Neither version is available in Sweden yet, so I'm starting to give up hope that I will be able to buy it here.
But I can't seem to able to find the diecast anywhere in europe either?
We got the diecast edition here in Australia.

Old 01-11-2017, 03:14 PM

So I was reading on the answers section on Amazon UK that apparently it's been confirmed that the EU won't get either a proper die cast version and the deluxe versions aren't being released here as physical copies.

I can't find a source on it but it is starting to look like that.

Honestly I'm finding it hard to get excited about the game at this point because it feels like I'm chasing my tail trying to find out information that should've been plainly announced.

I also wanted a proper version to go next to ME 1-3 on my shelf, not just a standard case and that's really disappointing that I won't get that.

The last thing is that I wanted the bonus DLC items and would've been willing to pay the extra for a code but they can absolutely go and get fucked if they think I'm paying £65/£80 for a digital copy of a game.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
It's not the proper version NA gets.

At the moment and since it was listed it's a standard copy of the game, no steelbook and it's only a mini die cast. 1:64 compared to 1:18 (IIRC on the ratios).

The die cast Game has is also listed on Best Buy for 15CAD.
Yeah I found that one, doesn't really do it for me though. =/
I think the ratios are right, even if the guy in the RC demo in a previous post said it was 1:64.
And while I'm on the topic of that video, anyone get why the box is modeled after the Tempest instead of the Nomad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
So I was reading on the answers section on Amazon UK that apparently it's been confirmed that the EU won't get either a proper die cast version and the deluxe versions aren't being released here as physical copies.

I can't find a source on it but it is starting to look like that.

Honestly I'm finding it hard to get excited about the game at this point because it feels like I'm chasing my tail trying to find out information that should've been plainly announced.

I also wanted a proper version to go next to ME 1-3 on my shelf, not just a standard case and that's really disappointing that I won't get that.

The last thing is that I wanted the bonus DLC items and would've been willing to pay the extra for a code but they can absolutely go and get fucked if they think I'm paying £65/£80 for a digital copy of a game.
It would be a really weird decision but it certainly looks like it's true.

Yeah I think they are handling it pretty bad, I've seen them answer a question about it on Twitter and the answer is just "Keep a look out at your local retailer" which answers nothing.

I feel the same way, if they don't release it here then I think I will wait until the game gets a bit cheaper before I buy. I'm a really big fan of ME 1-3 but if they don't want my money I can certainly wait before I play it.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:44 PM

According to EA the Diecast should be available in Europe. But if that's true it really should have showed up somewhere in Europe by now, I mean two months is a pretty long time when it comes to CEs.

I quoted the relevant part:

Quote:
Why is the Collector’s Edition not currently available in every market worldwide?
There are some markets where retailers haven’t loaded up the CE on their systems yet, or haven’t loaded up the bundled offering. This is normal for the retail market and we are currently working with our partner to get the CE in retailers around the world. There are no restrictions on the markets where this will be sold so expect to see this appearing on more retail outlets and locations over the next couple of weeks.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:39 AM

Info on the availability of Deluxe/Super Deluxe.

Quote:
Fernando Melo

@rachaelann91 @masseffect ok, so info I got: physical Deluxe only avail for preorder in N.America & consoles only. Otherwise digital only.
Source
Old 02-08-2017, 11:34 AM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe

In Germany both Collector's Editions are available at Gamestop.de

https://www.gamestop.de/Fan-Artikel/...el-only-online

https://www.gamestop.de/Fan-Artikel/...ung-ohne-spiel
Old 02-08-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayiu View Post
Won't let me order from outside Germany.

Get all the way to enter a shipping address and the only option is Germany for country.

Scheiße!

Still, fingers crossed for another EU place to get it that will ship here.