Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Memorabilia Collecting

Old 01-10-2017, 07:32 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default Re: Statues & Figures Thread - Any & All Game Related

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsquared44 View Post
What does day one edition even mean?
Day One Edition is replacing what was previously called "Zero Hour" edition. It's a couple of small bonuses given only to those who order the Exclusive version of a new product within the first 24 hours of pre-orders going live. It is not available for any regular edition product.

Typically you will get a special hologram sticker on your box that says "Zero Hour" (now "Day One Edition"). You will also get a special double-sided registration-type card that specifies it is part of this special edition and is signed by Alex Davis (Owner of F4F). Occasionally there will also be some other little non-consequential bonus inclusion. In this case, you will also get an additional 385 points for your order (double points basically).
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 01-10-2017, 07:50 PM

tsquared44's Flag is: United States

Thanks very much for clearing that up
Old 01-10-2017, 10:18 PM

xhunter's Flag is: United States Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Day One Edition is replacing what was previously called "Zero Hour" edition. It's a couple of small bonuses given only to those who order the Exclusive version of a new product within the first 24 hours of pre-orders going live. It is not available for any regular edition product.

Typically you will get a special hologram sticker on your box that says "Zero Hour" (now "Day One Edition"). You will also get a special double-sided registration-type card that specifies it is part of this special edition and is signed by Alex Davis (Owner of F4F). Occasionally there will also be some other little non-consequential bonus inclusion. In this case, you will also get an additional 385 points for your order (double points basically).
For some reason, checkout said I was earning something like 2390 points. Not sure why. Either way, got my order in. Thankfully, I don't care about numbers much, otherwise the site issues would've been even more frustrating.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:06 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunter View Post
For some reason, checkout said I was earning something like 2390 points. Not sure why. Either way, got my order in. Thankfully, I don't care about numbers much, otherwise the site issues would've been even more frustrating.
It's based on the multiplier which is set from your membership status based on how many statues you purchased on the old site. My order is set to get my 6160 points.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
It's based on the multiplier which is set from your membership status based on how many statues you purchased on the old site. My order is set to get my 6160 points.
I've purchased zero statues, so that's a nice multiplier for doing nothing! :p
Old 01-11-2017, 06:54 AM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunter View Post
I've purchased zero statues, so that's a nice multiplier for doing nothing! :p
Oh right! XD Fair enough then. I don't know. I'm Not entirely aure how this points thing is supposed to work anyway... Its a mystery! XD
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:09 AM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

F4F just announced following the Switch stream that they are releasing a BoTW Link 10" PVC figure -- it is the start of their "get our name out and be in lots of retailers" efforts and so expect to see much more PVC 10" lines, very likely Zelda down the road.

They will not impede the resin lines they said, though I'm sad to think that they would make some figures only in PVC and never get it to us in resin, and it seems like these will be easily available (perhaps not numbered as well).

I trust their attention to detail and quality, so these will be stellar no doubt, but I just hope it doesn't hinder their other efforts on the resin front either financially or logistically.

Guess we'll see, but the BoTW Link looks awesome!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 01-13-2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
F4F just announced following the Switch stream that they are releasing a BoTW Link 10" PVC figure -- it is the start of their "get our name out and be in lots of retailers" efforts and so expect to see much more PVC 10" lines, very likely Zelda down the road.

They will not impede the resin lines they said, though I'm sad to think that they would make some figures only in PVC and never get it to us in resin, and it seems like these will be easily available (perhaps not numbered as well).

I trust their attention to detail and quality, so these will be stellar no doubt, but I just hope it doesn't hinder their other efforts on the resin front either financially or logistically.

Guess we'll see, but the BoTW Link looks awesome!
I hope they do some Dark Souls PVC figures. I like what they've done with the Dark Souls statues so far, but they are just too expensive for me to collect the entire line. Likely going to settle on Solaire and maybe one other.
Old 01-18-2017, 01:31 AM

Mar-l-Aoutat's Flag is: Canada Québec

From the F4F collectors club:

According to the number of ''yes'', they cannot not do it...
Oh please F4F make this happen

Anyone else excited about that ?
Old 01-18-2017, 01:39 AM

flatout's Flag is: United States Maine, US

OMW NO WAY!!!

I have always really wanted a War only statue done right. Please let this happen!

I just hope I am out of financial trouble by then