Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Old 03-04-2017, 09:27 AM

LAURA's Flag is: France
Default Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Collector’s Edition NOMAD ND1 - REMOTE CONTROL

Hello, the friends e have just seen a magnificent guide on Amazon
See you even

Mass Effect™: Andromeda Initiative Backpack: A two-pocket Andromeda Initiative backpack that holds a 15-inch laptop.

Alternate Premium Hardcover Guide: An exclusive hardcover version of the complete guide. A must-have for every Mass Effect fan! Only available in the Pathfinder Edition.

DLC Code Inside: Get a head start on Day 1 co-op play with the MultiPlayer Booster Pack, which includes weapons and equipment to kick-start your progress (entitled instantly, limit one per match).

Welcome Letter: An introduction letter, written by the mission's founder, Jien Garson, welcomes you to the Andromeda Initiative.

Galaxy Chart: A full-color 11"x17" map of the Andromeda Galaxy.

Field Journal: A 32-page journal with field notes and sketches about the Initiative with space for your own note-taking needs while on your adventure.

Branded Envelope: The Galaxy Chart and Welcome Letter come packaged in an Andromeda Initiative branded envelope.

Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Unlock the enhanced eGuide for strategy on the go, all optimized for a second-screen experience.

Last edited by LAURA; 03-13-2017 at 01:26 AM.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:42 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne
Default Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Collector’s Edition NOMAD ND1 - REMOTE CONTROL

Amazon us

Old 03-13-2017, 12:02 AM

DDT's Flag is: UK

Anyone know if there is another European retailer for the diecast version (except for gamestop.de) ?
Old 03-20-2017, 08:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOkwxOuC3rM

Unboxing. So the steelbook is actually white
Old 03-23-2017, 12:20 PM

b1rk's Flag is: Czech Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDT View Post
Anyone know if there is another European retailer for the diecast version (except for gamestop.de) ?
Did you find any European retailer for this or remote control edition? My order was cancelled by our local store for reason they were not supplied to our country.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:26 PM

Nope, only on gamestop.de and game.co.uk
On gamestop.de they are out of stock and on game they only have the remote version listed at 250 pounds. I am thinking to buy the diecast version from Amazon US, it will be around 144 euro shipped to EU
Old 03-23-2017, 01:02 PM

The R/C version is listed for $199 at Best Buy. GAME UK is pretty overpriced compared to this but I expect they will lower the price in upcoming weeks.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:20 PM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDT View Post
Nope, only on gamestop.de and game.co.uk
On gamestop.de they are out of stock and on game they only have the remote version listed at 250 pounds. I am thinking to buy the diecast version from Amazon US, it will be around 144 euro shipped to EU
To point out, Game do not have the proper die cast version. What Game had is a tiny little toy car like a Hotwheels.

Nowhere in the UK got the proper die cast for preorder.

They really screwed Europe on this one where the majority of Europe didn't seem to get the die cast version (and GameStop.de wouldn't ship outside Germany) and nowhere got a physical deluxe/super deluxe version. In the UK for example we have the option of digital to get deluxe stuff right away, standard edition or £250 cheap and nasty looking RC car version.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:34 PM

I do agree that the R/C car looks really made of cheap plastic (judging by unboxing video posted above). And I was initially so excited by seeing this - http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...7&postcount=22
Old 03-23-2017, 01:55 PM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1rk View Post
I do agree that the R/C car looks really made of cheap plastic (judging by unboxing video posted above). And I was initially so excited by seeing this - http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...7&postcount=22
Yeah, you should see the first 5s or so of the Game unboxing...

https://www.facebook.com/GAMEstore/v...5661293423128/

It's the first time I've seen such detailed closeups and I can see why most places seem to be trying to avoid doing closeups. Looks dirt cheap.