Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Old 05-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Site Supporter

DESOUL's Flag is: Oman
Default Re: Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy Italian Limited Edition (unofficial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhal_x View Post
I don't remember seeing anywhere what this was actually supposed to be numbered to - I saw people here saying 100 but did they say it on the page? I can't remember and can't seem to find it now x
On the store's Facebook they mentioned that the unofficial "limited" edition is only 100 pieces, and they showed an image with the numbered metal packs. The limited edition is sold out, however the metalpak alone was recently put up for pre-order. Also since I don't know Italian I'm not sure if the material of the two are the same or not
Old 05-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Staff Member

GameTrigger's Flag is: Estonia Tallinn, Estonia
Default Re: Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy Italian Limited Edition (unofficial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhal_x View Post
I don't remember seeing anywhere what this was actually supposed to be numbered to - I saw people here saying 100 but did they say it on the page? I can't remember and can't seem to find it now x
"Steelbook porta gioco in legno numerata"
http://www.showgame.it/#!/Crash-Band...OVO/p/83240022
Old 05-12-2017, 09:58 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

they might of meant that the wooden case along with the game sold combined with the game package inside was limited to 100 pieces..but you can buy the wooden box separately with no game included in an unlimited capacity for a reduced price..they probably call placing the game inside a "collectors package"...and put together a 100 copies of the game inside the wooden box.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Site Supporter

DESOUL's Flag is: Oman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
they might of meant that the wooden case along with the game sold combined with the game package inside was limited to 100 pieces..but you can buy the wooden box separately with no game included in an unlimited capacity for a reduced price..they probably call placing the game inside a "collectors package"...and put together a 100 copies of the game inside the wooden box.
Price is exactly the same though

Description of the "wooden box only"
la Limited Edition che potete vedere comprende la "steelbook" in legno vero che è realizzata a mano, una WoodBox numerata ed è una esclusiva totale del negozio palermitano. Se siete dunque interessati ad acquistarla, dovrete rivolgervi al suddetto negozio.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:42 PM

Dreamcazman's Flag is: Australia Melbourne, Australia

Talk about a money grab.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESOUL View Post
Price is exactly the same though

Description of the "wooden box only"
la Limited Edition che potete vedere comprende la "steelbook" in legno vero che è realizzata a mano, una WoodBox numerata ed è una esclusiva totale del negozio palermitano. Se siete dunque interessati ad acquistarla, dovrete rivolgervi al suddetto negozio.
80€ for a box? A freaking box?

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:40 AM

goonergaz's Flag is: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESOUL View Post
On the store's Facebook they mentioned that the unofficial "limited" edition is only 100 pieces, and they showed an image with the numbered metal packs. The limited edition is sold out, however the metalpak alone was recently put up for pre-order. Also since I don't know Italian I'm not sure if the material of the two are the same or not
Says out of stock - I'm really confused.

AFAIK the LE is individually numbered but I wonder if they will release non numbered version as it was more popular than expected?

Translation of original listing

INCLUDES:

- Game PS4 Crash Bandicoot: No Healthy Trilogy
- Steelbook plays numbered wooden play
- Aku Aku core coat material in resin
In relief.

Last edited by goonergaz; 05-13-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spect3r View Post
80€ for a box? A freaking box?
translation

Limited Edition that you can see includes the real wood steelbook, which is handmade, a numbered WoodBox and is a total exclusive of the Palermo store. If you are interested in purchasing it, you will need to contact the store

This is weird - it's out of stock, have they just set this up in case people are buying digitally?

I think we need more info

Last edited by goonergaz; 05-13-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-13-2017, 01:42 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonergaz View Post
translation

Limited Edition that you can see includes the real wood steelbook, which is handmade, a numbered WoodBox and is a total exclusive of the Palermo store. If you are interested in purchasing it, you will need to contact the store

This is weird - it's out of stock, have they just set this up in case people are buying digitally?

I think we need more info
Im confused now lol

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Old 05-13-2017, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spect3r View Post
Im confused now lol
I'm confused, but I think it seems there was the original 100 with game @ $80 and now there is ?? extra being made at $80 each for the case alone.

No idea but I would like clarity