Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Old 06-12-2017, 09:23 PM

Codreanu's Flag is: Germany
Default Assassin's Creed® Origins - Dawn of the Creed Collector's Case

Full Game Name: Assassin's Creed Origins
Edition Name: Dawn of the Creed Collector's Case
Platform(s): Pc, XBOX, PS4
Region(s):
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date:
Price (RRP): 149,99 EUR
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:
Link(s) to source(s):
Other Info/Pics:

Physical Content:
- Bayek & Senu-Figure (39 cm) - by Ubicollectibles
- Premium collector's case
- replica of Bayek’s eagle scull pendant (not made of resin)
- Assassin’s Creed® Origins Gold-Edition, inclusive Season Pass and digital Deluxe-Pak.
- exclusive Assassin’s Creed® Origins Steelbook™, onyl available with the Dawn of the Creed & Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector’s Editions
- Artbook
- world map
- art cards
- soundtrack

Digital Content:
- Season Pass
- digital Deluxe-Pak

Last edited by Codreanu; 06-12-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Site Supporter

Gunmaster51's Flag is: Canada Toronto, Canada
Default Re: Assassin's Creed® Origins - Dawn of the Creed Collector's Case

I'm guessing this statue will be made out of PVC
Old 06-13-2017, 09:35 AM

JesseJames7's Flag is: Greece

Pvc both necklace and statue,i hope its high quality like the previous exclusive editions i got from ubishop.Im getting one of these the next days but im a bit sad for the lack of a boxed pc version.
Old 06-13-2017, 05:51 PM

flatout's Flag is: United States Maine, US

I am done with Ubi Collectors Editions. Most are not a good value at all, they tend to make far too many in number and in variation... and now they pull this "only at Ubi Store" shit all the time.

Two words for all upcoming Ubi CEs;

NO. THANKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster51 View Post
I'm guessing this statue will be made out of PVC
Yup and from Pure Arts I assume. They are always "good" but never amazing or even great IMO.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:15 AM
DB Proprietor

ingmar1988's Flag is: Netherlands

nvm

Make me an offer i cant refuse and anything from my collection is for sale

Last edited by ingmar1988; 06-14-2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:43 PM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

So I decided I've waited 2 years and so I'll buy this version which arrived today.

The statue has me fucking beaten. The bow, arrows and eagle all come separate and I just can't get the bow and arrows to work.

The arrows have a notch to go into the bow which then has to into his hand and on the other side Christ knows how it works, it looks like you have to delicately sit the slightly elastic bow string somewhere between the end of the arrows and his hand, oh, but it doesn't seem to quite fit at the necessary angle. Any time I get close the bastard string pings and fires the bloody arrows.

There aren't even any instructions to help like with the other big editions in the past.

It's rapidly turned what should be a fun thing of getting a new game into an aggravating pain in the arse.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:55 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
So I decided I've waited 2 years and so I'll buy this version which arrived today.

The statue has me fucking beaten. The bow, arrows and eagle all come separate and I just can't get the bow and arrows to work.

The arrows have a notch to go into the bow which then has to into his hand and on the other side Christ knows how it works, it looks like you have to delicately sit the slightly elastic bow string somewhere between the end of the arrows and his hand, oh, but it doesn't seem to quite fit at the necessary angle. Any time I get close the bastard string pings and fires the bloody arrows.

There aren't even any instructions to help like with the other big editions in the past.

It's rapidly turned what should be a fun thing of getting a new game into an aggravating pain in the arse.

Took me some good 5 minutes to get it done, but i finally managed.

See if this pict helps

The string from the bow goes in the fingers and the back of arrows stays on the top of the small finger

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Old 10-26-2017, 09:45 PM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

Thanks, it means a lot you'd take the time to help for that but is that extra bit on the back of the arrows not supposed to go into the slot between his index and middle finger you can see on your picture?

That's how I've finally managed to get mine in, the major issue for me now is the bit on the arrowheads keeps popping out; the slightest hit and they dislodge.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:14 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
Thanks, it means a lot you'd take the time to help for that but is that extra bit on the back of the arrows not supposed to go into the slot between his index and middle finger you can see on your picture?

That's how I've finally managed to get mine in, the major issue for me now is the bit on the arrowheads keeps popping out; the slightest hit and they dislodge.
I tried to do what you say but it felt like i was forcing the fingers and this way looks nice and is stable so i just went with it.

Mine havent fallen but the statue is on a place that doesnt get much movements/hits, so...

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:23 AM
Site Supporter

Gunmaster51's Flag is: Canada Toronto, Canada

LOL I had the exact same issue with the bow and arrows. It's a design defect. There's a hole in the bow where the extra bit that sticks out near the top of the arrows is supposed to go. But the hole is too shallow, and the arrows that are supposed to be secured to the bow keep popping out of place whenever the bowstring puts pressure on them.

Struggled with this for like 30 minutes, then just gave up trying to fit the arrows in the bow. What I did was stick the back of the arrows between his fingers. Then looped the bowstring from the back on his finger so there's no pressure on the arrows.

Here's how it looks. As you can see from the second picture, the arrows still aren't secure with the bow. But since the string isn't putting pressure on them, the arrows are pretty snug between his fingers. And from the outside, it looks like the string is on the arrows on the other side, so the realism stays intact (I think)

Last edited by Gunmaster51; 10-27-2017 at 07:26 AM.