Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Memorabilia Collecting

Old 12-14-2017, 06:06 AM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa
Default Re: The ART PRINTS thread - official giclees, lithographs, scrennprints, canvas, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
Interesting. Might buy it
I grabbed it. It looks nice and like you said, there's not a lot out there for SotC. Plus at a 350 es it will probably climb in value.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:27 PM

Toasty the Baker's Flag is: United States
Default Re: The ART PRINTS thread - official giclees, lithographs, scrennprints, canvas, etc.

Noticed that the PlayStation, Bioware, and Bethesda stores pulled nearly all their lithographs and art prints. None have been selling out in hours like they used to. I wonder if they'll stop making them?
Old 02-09-2018, 09:43 PM

Mar-l-Aoutat's Flag is: Canada Québec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty the Baker View Post
Noticed that the PlayStation, Bioware, and Bethesda stores pulled nearly all their lithographs and art prints. None have been selling out in hours like they used to. I wonder if they'll stop making them?
I noticed that too, and it is very unusual. There are still 2-3 litho I was interested to buy from the Bethesda store and I think I'll contact them about that, just to know what happened with them.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:57 PM

They said they are not up for sale anymore because they are sold-out. It's a little hard to believe. They said if they find more stock they'll put them back on the site...
Old 02-11-2018, 01:11 AM

defiler's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
They said they are not up for sale anymore because they are sold-out. It's a little hard to believe. They said if they find more stock they'll put them back on the site...
I know I stopped buying a lot of their art because the lot size keeps increasing. It's not rare when you start making 500-1000 copies. Also, the quality keeps getting worse. For Dishonored 1, they had REAL giclees that I bought - super high quality. The lithos... meh. THen they made the new lithos that dont even have white borders, so its harder to frame them.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:19 PM

They don't seem to really be putting out anything limited or collectible anymore.... I wonder if the stores will close and everything will just be combined with ThinkGeek...
Old 02-23-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
They don't seem to really be putting out anything limited or collectible anymore.... I wonder if the stores will close and everything will just be combined with ThinkGeek...
Basically, IT'S ThinkGeek. But with a different name...so that could be possible. But I don't see it happening. They sell a lot of stuff from those sites (Bethesda store, Playstation Gear store etc.) so why closing?
Old 04-14-2018, 05:15 AM

Looks like no God of War prints. I really think they're not going to make lithographs anymore, for any game. They seem like a headache to ship and I'm sure they got lots that got damaged.

Do we have any members in here that could confirm/deny this suspicion? Art prints are my favorite collectible. :/
Old 04-14-2018, 06:50 AM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa

Quote:
Looks like no God of War prints. I really think they're not going to make lithographs anymore, for any game. They seem like a headache to ship and I'm sure they got lots that got damaged.

Do we have any members in here that could confirm/deny this suspicion? Art prints are my favorite collectible. :/
Saw candb retweeting some God of War art on twitter. Wouldn't surprise me if they did a collection.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:39 PM

defiler's Flag is: United States

Quote:

I think alot of the online stores may be going out of business. The Bethesda store is literally having a firesale right now on almost everything they offer. Square Enix was also having 75%+ off last week.

Artwork in particular form those sites is non-existent now. I'm sure it has to do with the packaging - it's a pain in the ass to package and kills profits.