Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > SteelBook Collecting

Old 04-25-2018, 09:07 AM

ihadmail's Flag is: United States
Default Re: Videogames G4 Steelbook/MetalPack/Etc. List

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCollectorAl View Post
I've got a question. Do you still want me to update the G4-list?
I’d say that would be unnecessary. I wasn’t able to find your section at the end of your G2 list with a google search, and didn’t even notice it was there until after I made this thread.

It won’t hurt my feelings any if you do continue adding the releases to your list though. I intend to keep this thread up to date throughout the lifespan of the Switch.

Would you all be interested in me adding detailed photos of the releases as I receive them? This would help identify the different variations in some releases. I can hide the images beind spoiler tags to keep the thread from becoming too cluttered.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:51 PM

SBCollectorAl's Flag is: Germany germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihadmail View Post
I’d say that would be unnecessary. I wasn’t able to find your section at the end of your G2 list with a google search, and didn’t even notice it was there until after I made this thread.

It won’t hurt my feelings any if you do continue adding the releases to your list though. I intend to keep this thread up to date throughout the lifespan of the Switch.

Would you all be interested in me adding detailed photos of the releases as I receive them? This would help identify the different variations in some releases. I can hide the images beind spoiler tags to keep the thread from becoming too cluttered.
I haven't opened a thread for the G4-list because there are only a few steelbooks at the moment available so I added those few to the G2-list and I can't change the thread-title.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:27 PM

Saturday Morning RPG Steelbook has been confirmed to release on 5/25/18.
Old 04-29-2018, 12:24 PM

Seesternmann's Flag is: Germany

Can someone pls make this thread sticky, so it shows up at the top of the thread list ?

@ihadmail
Thx very much for your effort, always nice to have a list to compare what you already own and what's missing!
Old 05-04-2018, 09:03 PM

I have still been unable to get any information regarding the size of the Steelbook for either version of BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. So far I've asked Arc System Works, Play-Asia and Steelbook via email/Twitter/Facebook.

Play-Asia has reported that they are attempting to get this information from Arc System Works and are not getting a response either.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:31 PM

A user on Reddit pointed out this Twitch stream that shows the BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Collector's Edition Switch steel case alongside the PS4 steel case. It doesn't look to be a Steelbook to me, but I'm still kind of new to this and may be wrong. Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/249332244 The cases are shown at 1:01:45.

Arc System Works also responded to my email and this is what they had to say about the American BBTag CE: "The Switch version of steel case is the size of the Switch game package. It is slightly bigger than the normal case due to the material, but it is almost the same size!"

I'm going to move both releases to the confirmed size category, and will be able to give a better update once I receive both my Asia and American releases.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Staff Member

GameTrigger's Flag is: Estonia Tallinn, Estonia

Quote:
A user on Reddit pointed out this Twitch stream that shows the BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Collector's Edition Switch steel case alongside the PS4 steel case. It doesn't look to be a Steelbook to me, but I'm still kind of new to this and may be wrong. Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/249332244 The cases are shown at 1:01:45.
Yes, that isn't SteelBook - Metalpak Spine
Old 05-10-2018, 06:20 PM

Limited Run Games sent out an email that their mystery Switch Collector's Edition game that's being offered for sale tomorrow will include a Steelbook. See the list for the link to current details.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:26 PM

riva128's Flag is: China

Quote:
Limited Run Games sent out an email that their mystery Switch Collector's Edition game that's being offered for sale tomorrow will include a Steelbook. See the list for the link to current details.
404 PAGE NOT FOUND

canceled?
Old 05-11-2018, 05:12 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva128 View Post
404 PAGE NOT FOUND

canceled?
According to theirs Facebook page, it has been delayed pending a proper reveal on Monday 14th with preordered on Friday 18th.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.