Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Items for Sale or Trade

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 11:49 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham
Cool Lots of Items for Sale from my collection.

Hello All,

I have been a long time member here and alot of you will have dealt with me previously.

Unfortunately, the time has come where alot of my collection is going to have to be sold on to fund other ventures and newer games. I will gradually be listing items on ebay. You can see my items for sale here.

I will gradually be listing most of my CEs, limited games, promo items and steelbooks. I will be starting from the front of my storage area and working backwards, so assume that anything that will be listed from now onwards will be older than what I currently have listed. There may be some rarities which get dug out and listed so you might see something listed which takes your fancy. If you disagree with any of my ebay prices, hit me with a PM and we can negotiate. I am willing to offer atleast 5% off ebay listed prices to members here provided that Gift payment is used as payment method. As you can see by my forum and ebay feedback, I am a consistently reliable member. I will also ship internationally, but you will need to speak to me regarding postage quotes to your destination. Postage will be charged as at what it costs for me, so no shenanigans.

Alot of my collection is filled with various editions from last gen both new and used. This includes, but is not limited to Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, Wii U.

Alternatively, you can also have a browse through my photobucket here, where I have uploaded photos of pretty much everything I purchased during my time at this forum up until last year I think... If there is anything that you see in my photobucket that takes your fancy, please do hit me up with a PM and I will advise on availability. Items at time of photographing were new and are not reflective of current condition. Photos will be provided for items which are enquired about and when eventually listed on ebay.

To avoid wasting anybody's time, assume that anything Nintendo and Zelda related is not for sale.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks all.

EBAY LINK

PHOTOBUCKET LINK
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.

Last edited by Cosmic_Link; 05-13-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:27 AM

Dr_Jengo's Flag is: Singapore
Default Re: Lots of Items for Sale from my collection.

Oh man, yet another friend giving up their collection..

How much for the GTA V Money Clip though?
Old 05-08-2018, 09:40 AM

Yeah, unfortunately the time has come. It was a tough decision to make, but I need to de-clutter.

I have got to a point where my space is getting more limited and when I have items just sat in boxes, not being enjoyed, then what's the point? I will still be an semi-active member here and Nintendo will always hold a special place for me. So don't expect me to just disappear. XD

I think what has made this easier for me has been my transition over to PC gaming. lol I don't like it, but I have had to embrace the incoming digital age!! XD

About the money clip. I will dig this out and get back to you. I think I might have a couple of these.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:24 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Hello All,

To avoid wasting anybody's time, assume that anything Nintendo and Zelda related is not for sale.
Could've just started with that line and saved us some time

I hear ya though, doing the exact same thing myself -- just sticking with Zelda, Nintendo, and maybe a few others -- haven't reached that point yet of figuring out what -- but its just stuff. Need to make room/time/$ for the things that are more important!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 05-10-2018, 11:42 AM

Seesternmann's Flag is: Germany

Hey Cosmic,

sorry to hear you are selling part of your collection.

Will definitely have a look at your photobucket, hopefully I can find some nice steelies.
Old 05-13-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Could've just started with that line and saved us some time

I hear ya though, doing the exact same thing myself -- just sticking with Zelda, Nintendo, and maybe a few others -- haven't reached that point yet of figuring out what -- but its just stuff. Need to make room/time/$ for the things that are more important!
lol Yeah, just thought I would put that out there as I know I have number of desirable Zelda and Nintendo items which I very much intend to keep. XD

Well speaking of things of importance, the main reason for the downsize is to reduce the amount of items I have to take with me when I move out of my parents house. Hoping that this time next year, I will be looking at getting my own place. It's about time tbh. So exciting times ahead. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesternmann View Post
Hey Cosmic,

sorry to hear you are selling part of your collection.

Will definitely have a look at your photobucket, hopefully I can find some nice steelies.
Hi mate.

Yeah, it shame and was a difficult decision to make, but unfortunately, when needs must, something has to give and in this instance it was my video games. As stated previously, changing over to PC games instead of console games has made the transition a bit easier for me.

Anyway, feel free to have a look and let me know if there any items which you fancy. I open to negotiations on most things.

Thanks all.

Old 05-13-2018, 08:05 PM

I have updated my photobucket link and have archived anything which was on photos which I no longer own and all the photos of items which are not for sale. These should be out of public view now.

The items shown on there is not everything I have. I have more items which were never photographed. As I dig out more items, I will keep adding to ebay so please do keep checking back. I will be trying to add lower value items all the time to ebay, but higher value items will be added occasionally, as and when ebay have an offer for low listing fees.

As I said before, if you disagree with any of the prices I have listed for things, then please do let me know. I'm not a monster, I may be happy to negotiate.

Thanks all. ^^

Old 05-15-2018, 12:40 PM

Cheeleader's Flag is: Netherlands Netherlands

You have got a pm
Old 05-16-2018, 03:01 PM

NYGiantFan's Flag is: United States US North Carolina

PM'd about Bioshock 1 collector's edition.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:40 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal

Sent you a PM

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Closed Thread