Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > SteelBook Collecting

Old 01-27-2018, 05:04 AM

lionwks's Flag is: China
Default Super Robot Wars X /Super Robot Taisen X HK/TW edition steelbook(mp case)

this is pre order bonus,HK/TW asia edition,it looks like mp case not steelbook,release date:2018.03.29
(im living in China i can help you guys buy this case and other China edition steelbook,please feel free to pm me thx)

Last edited by lionwks; 03-29-2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:34 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Default Re: Super Robot Wars X /Super Robot Taisen X HK/TW edition steelbook(mp case)

Thank U for sharing this info!!! i was looking forward to this game release, for my collection...that looks like soo much thicker almost "jumbo"?..maybe it is just the picture illustration?...unfortunately, besides steelbook and metalpak..there are now some additional LESS QUALITY companies out there as well manufacturing metal cases..so i hope at least it is METALPAK..because STEELBOOK and METALPAK are the 2 brands associated with "quality"...also, thank you for offering to forward you are awesome! for doing that for fellow collectors.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:07 AM

Default Re: Super Robot Wars X /Super Robot Taisen X HK/TW edition steelbook(mp case)

here is some pics about this steelbook,it looks like steelbook but no steelbook logo inside,this is limited qty bonus,if anyone like plz pm me thx
Old 03-29-2018, 10:08 AM

Default Super Robot Wars X /Super Robot Taisen X HK/TW edition steelbook(mp case)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Thank U for sharing this info!!! i was looking forward to this game release, for my collection...that looks like soo much thicker almost "jumbo"?..maybe it is just the picture illustration?...unfortunately, besides steelbook and metalpak..there are now some additional LESS QUALITY companies out there as well manufacturing metal cases..so i hope at least it is METALPAK..because STEELBOOK and METALPAK are the 2 brands associated with "quality"...also, thank you for offering to forward you are awesome! for doing that for fellow collectors.

Last edited by lionwks; 03-29-2018 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-30-2018, 10:25 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

Thank you for updating us fellow collector's with these pics!!!...on the PLAY-ASIA website they are claiming "steelbook" for the preorder bonus for the game..but the logo on there sample photo is in ENGLISH..i wonder if the Play-Asia version is a DIFFERENT product? or the same exact thing but with english title text instead of it being in Chinese?..unfortunately besides METALPAK and STEELBOOK there are additonal manufacturers making metal cases, but the quality is MUCH INFERIOR..i am afraid that maybe this game "steelbook" will be of poor quality? if not manufactured by metalpak or steelbook, but the other 3rd parties with factories in China.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:50 AM

Nic91's Flag is: Malaysia KL

I just noticed that this is not "steelbook"! But the quality is definitely better than most 3rd parties manufacturers.
* I have a few of this BTW.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:31 AM

bboyside's Flag is: New Zealand Auckland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic91 View Post
I just noticed that this is not "steelbook"! But the quality is definitely better than most 3rd parties manufacturers.
* I have a few of this BTW.

It is steelbook and made from Scanavo as well
Just no steelbook logo inside the case at this time

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2018, 07:16 PM

Airzonk's Flag is: United States

Just wanted to point that there are two different versions of this Steelbook. One with Chinese text and one with English.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:05 PM

origammirip789's Flag is: Russian Federation Moscow

Can you confirm with photos?

Old 05-26-2018, 05:13 AM
Site Supporter

Gunmaster51's Flag is: Canada Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by origammirip789 View Post
Can you confirm with photos?
Chinese version is in top post.

This is English version