Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Memorabilia Collecting

Old 10-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal
Default Re: Assassins Creed Statue/Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
Sold-out now on PS4. Was still up when I checked 2 days ago.

You can get only 1 of these discount codes per account. I still got one but I am keeping it for the legendary Alexios in Canada. Also wonder why but my code won't work for the European stores :/
Oh right, doesnt work as the EU store with the discounts, forgot about that.
Sucks thou

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:09 PM

Barran's Flag is: Germany

Here is a unboxing Video from the AC Ody. Kassandra Edition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piIynIzdT3A
Old 10-05-2018, 12:06 AM

Mar-l-Aoutat's Flag is: Canada Québec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barran View Post

So you are basically getting a Modern Icons sized statue with game. I was waiting for a video like this. This edition was 230 CAD over here with taxes, glad I passed. Those collectors editions are getting really expensive :/
Old 10-05-2018, 02:22 AM

JCage's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barran View Post

Much better than what lowrez website image lrepresented…. Would have preferred her in the same spartan attire as Alexios and without hood or helmet but wassup with those hokey greenish looking talons on Ikaros? Uhm hope that's just the hue of his camera otherwise the model paints might have to come out.. Guess we'll see tomorrow when mine is delivered.

JC
Old 10-06-2018, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCage View Post
Much better than what lowrez website image lrepresented…. Would have preferred her in the same spartan attire as Alexios and without hood or helmet but wassup with those hokey greenish looking talons on Ikaros? Uhm hope that's just the hue of his camera otherwise the model paints might have to come out.. Guess we'll see tomorrow when mine is delivered.

JC
Kassandra is Pretty much just like the unboxing. not a bad figure but not really reminiscent of her appearance in the game and I wouldn't put value on this little figure above $30. I guess that pretty much works out because I bought steelbook gold edition for my nephew and got the statue for $30 extra after my $10 credit for the mishandling of the order.

I can put pictures up if wanted but the YouTube shows it accurately. Only other thing I could show is Kassandra relative to Alexios figure from Pantheon. She looks OK on her own but off scale next to those pantheon figures she looks like a notch or two smaller scale. Probably keep her separate in creed case. Perhaps introduce her to Ezio from various AC2 CE which looks to be similar scale to what she is.

JC

P.S. - I just saw this Kassandra statue alone listed on eBay for $165 - Is there no shame? Who ever pays that deserves what they get.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:06 AM
Site Supporter

Gunmaster51's Flag is: Canada Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Kassandra is Pretty much just like the unboxing. not a bad figure but not really reminiscent of her appearance in the game and I wouldn't put value on this little figure above $30. I guess that pretty much works out because I bought steelbook gold edition for my nephew and got the statue for $30 extra after my $10 credit for the mishandling of the order.

I can put pictures up if wanted but the YouTube shows it accurately. Only other thing I could show is Kassandra relative to Alexios figure from Pantheon. She looks OK on her own but off scale next to those pantheon figures she looks like a notch or two smaller scale. Probably keep her separate in creed case. Perhaps introduce her to Ezio from various AC2 CE which looks to be similar scale to what she is.

JC

P.S. - I just saw this Kassandra statue alone listed on eBay for $165 - Is there no shame? Who ever pays that deserves what they get.
Yeah, I've seen crazy prices for it too. The scalpers are really taking early advantage of the hype. I'm hoping one of the suppliers of the statue eventually puts their surplus stock on Ebay for a decent price. That's how I got the Bayek Gods Edition statue last year.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:24 PM

OK - after being fairly disappointed with the comparability of the ThinkGEEK Kassandra from the Gamestop CE, I caved and bought the uBI Kassandra from eBay for $55US Brand New Shipped from UK seller with 99.9% positive feedback (400k hits) and 600k items for sale. That's actually less expensive than the UBI list price so I was apprehensive about it because many other Ebay sellers (pirates and not the good kind like Edward Kenway) are selling it for over double that. But looking at listing everything seems legit. Fingers Crossed. I wonder if the Brexit thing has somehow devalued UK currency relative to the dollar vs. rest of EU or is this just a bulk seller looking to move lots of items.

JC

Last edited by JCage; 10-06-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal

Quote:
I wonder if the Brexit thing has somehow devalued UK currency relative to the dollar vs. rest of EU or is this just a bulk seller looking to move lots of items.

JC
Both.

Pound has been low compared to USD/EUR but that price is also because the guy is selling at lower price than Ubisoft

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Old 10-08-2018, 04:48 AM

Quote:
OK - after being fairly disappointed with the comparability of the ThinkGEEK Kassandra from the Gamestop CE, I caved and bought the uBI Kassandra from eBay for $55US Brand New Shipped from UK seller with 99.9% positive feedback (400k hits) and 600k items for sale. That's actually less expensive than the UBI list price so I was apprehensive about it because many other Ebay sellers (pirates and not the good kind like Edward Kenway) are selling it for over double that. But looking at listing everything seems legit. Fingers Crossed. I wonder if the Brexit thing has somehow devalued UK currency relative to the dollar vs. rest of EU or is this just a bulk seller looking to move lots of items.

JC
It might be sold-out here but they still got plenty in Europe. I don't know why Ubi always do that, they put super limited quantities here but plenty in EU. Also it's 50 british pounds there with taxes so 55 USD makes sense, I think it's legit!
Old 10-12-2018, 06:50 AM

I've got my Alexios! He is awesome!

Video with size comparison + more pics at the end

With the 20% off ubi code it's worth it. Otherwise a little overpriced but still, a nice piece