Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 12-13-2018, 12:09 AM
*BANNED*

bl4zz3r73553's Flag is: Canada
Default Re: LE, SE, CE collector mainly for 7th generation games

ok now that i am home now, i read through everything you posted.

no ill start by saying, i apologize for my words this is event #5 for me now of ebay and/or ebay users righteously screwing me over because i am a seller.

4 of the 5 ( not including this issue) were chinese, so im sorry for calling you that, im very frustrated.

secondly, i was very angry with you becasue you opened up a case with zero communication with me, i am more than happy to work something out with you, but opening a case felt very hostile.

then lacking all communication, i had no idea you packed it up, to blame ebay now as i thought this was your fault, ebay told me they would be sending you a shipping label, not me becasue i could not provide shipping box weight or dimensions to usps or canada post because i had no idea what the weight or size of the box was that you used. i called ebay and the rep told me everything will be fine.

This morning i woke up to find the favored you in this case. so as far as that goes, from my perspective, i just got scammed out of the money AND the statue, especially feeling scammed because there was zero communication.

Now, when you opened the case, canada post got back to me i believe it was 2 days later, becasue of the strike up here they were already screwing me around, so im in a tough spot between trying to figure something out with you and resolution from canada post, they issued me a 10$ partial refund which is what i offered you.
I got no response from you. I even submitted the 10$ in the case but got no confirmation this was good for you or if there was something else you would prefeer. I wish you would have messaged me! did you even ask me if i would be comfortable fronting the rest to fully refund your shipping cost and you keep the statue?

i needed communication but you went completely dark, and partially from my anger i understand, but even still before, as i was trying to work with canada post, there was ZERO communication after you opened up a case.

As well, the middle man problem, was ebay and paypal, because that case got opened, that threw any kind of problem solving out the window and they went with their default bullcrap of screwing the seller over. i was trying to help, the ebay rep told me one thing, that they were going to handle shipping, i waited and waited, then they favored you and closed the case, when i called ebay this afternoon i was now told a completely different story from them. ( the nut shell the money was gone, to bad)

This is where the big problem is with opening the case, they are biased and well... stupid and their double sided stories from them to me and you royally screwed things up, and not being able to communicate with you, leads me to an assumption of the worst.

so sincerely i apologize about my words, and i hope you can accept and understand where i am coming from.

i would still like to work something out now that ebay is a "case closed" and screwed everything over.

via pm i can actually provide recordings of the phone calls with me and ebay and that my clear up some of the misunderstanding.

I Hope you can understand, and i really do hope you would like to be honest with me and pursue a proper resolution

Last edited by bl4zz3r73553; 12-13-2018 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:23 AM
*BANNED*

Again, i do apologize about the language. its been very frustrating and it was not polite.
and i feel pretty bad about it

Last edited by bl4zz3r73553; 12-13-2018 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:42 AM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa

Yikes...bl4zz3r73553, not a good look buddy!

You come into this thread throwing insults at g6t9ed and slandering him without evidence. g6t9ed has a stellar record in this community and you do not even have 10 posts. Yet you did not really even explain how he scammed you; you just ranted.

After reading through the timeline and screenshots posted by g6t9ed, these are my observations:
-You made incorrect and manipulative statements about Canada Post insurance and the postal worker strike.
-You tried to get him to mail the item back outside of the ebay return system so that you could "inspect it" then issue the refund (scam attempt??).
-g6t9ed acted reasonably and courteous throughout, while you were condescending, mean, and frankly, racist.
-You cannot spell and struggle to put together a coherent sentence. You seem really stupid and this affects your credibility.

As someone who has had so many bad experiences with ebay buyers, I am generally sympathetic to the seller. But based on the evidence we have seen so far, you appear to be in the wrong in more ways than one. I would have just offered a partial refund immediately. Any buyer would open a claim with all that delaying and its wrong to assume he was scamming.

Now it seems like you are capitulating, apologizing, blaming ebay, and making fake accounts (???) in an attempt to salvage something from this deal. Just move on!
Old 12-13-2018, 12:59 AM
*BANNED*

fake accounts, no someone else is. so nice try.

if you really cant recognize a miss communication because he wont communicate.

i admitted wrong points of me verbally insulting, you have a problem with apologizing and admitting mistake?, im trying to find a resolution here.

for all i know you are involved with making fake account... by the way, who even mentioned fake accounts... how did you even know of fake accounts? what even makes you mention this?

or is it because you know i was spam pmed in the last 10 mins by new accounts?

no, i told him once it was mailed back to me through ebay i would inspect it and refund him. its hardly a scam with ebay involved still, the ebay rep TOLD me to inspect it upon arrival ( which they should have told him as well) and "IF" there were any issue upon return, to inform ebay.

actually know, both of us were quite curious, until he filed a claim and cut all communications.

if the item was indeed damaged during shipping, why would i not pursue a refund from the courier first? its kind of ridiculous you saying to offer a partial right away when the courier is responsible. if you dont believe em about a Canada post strike, look it up.

i got back to him the day i heard something, from there a claim was open, rather than ask for a partial to cover the shipping, he just opened a claim.

sounds very one sided and very biased what you are typing.

Last edited by bl4zz3r73553; 12-13-2018 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 01:28 AM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4zz3r73553 View Post

i admitted wrong points of my verbally inustling, im trying to find a resolution here.
Yeah because you messed up and lost your statue and your money. So you want g6t9ed to pity you and return it.

Quote:
for all i know you are involved with making fake account... by the way, who even menttioned fake accounts... how did you even know of fake accounts? what even makes you mention this?

Quote:
if the item was indeed damaged during shipping, why would i not pursue a refund from the courier first? its kind of ridiculous you saying to offer a partial right away when the courier is responsible. if you dont believe em about a Canada post strike, look it up.

i got back to him the day i heard something, from there a claim was open, rather than ask for a partial to cover the shipping, he just opened a claim.

sounds very one sided and very biased what you are typing.

Obviously so that you can avoid an ebay dispute which favours the buyer.

You said the strike was nationwide. It was always rotating. And you said that they denied your insurance claim because it happened during the strike so it's not valid? That is hard to believe.

He messaged you first and asked you what you think would be a good way to resolve the issue. He also expressed that he wanted to keep the statue. This is a good faith move by him, because he is allowing you a chance to resolve the issue instead of subjecting you to an ebay dispute. Your idea was to claim with Canada Post and wait for them to reply, which takes time, then offer him a $10 refund. And you were caught off-guard when he opened a claim?
Old 12-14-2018, 10:19 PM

Mar-l-Aoutat's Flag is: Canada Québec

bl4zz3r73553

If it was insured Canada post should give you more than 10$. How does the strikes has to do anything with that? I don't know who told you that but it seems wrong. You should complain to canada post and ask for more. Insurance is insurance.

Also, if you sell something on ebay and the buyer receives something broken, it is your responsability to send a refund regardless of what the post says.

It is not the buyer's fault if you can't get your money back. You should have accepted the return, or sent a partial refund and then ask canada post to refund you.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:47 PM
*BANNED*

either way, he is obligated to send my statue back. if you all speak so highly of him and such a great guy, yet here is keeping a statue which is no considered stolen since he is keeping it and my money.

call canada post buddy, they are back logged weeks because of their complete incompetence.

i was told by ebay they were going to deal with the shipping label and refunding him.

never the less he should still send it back to me. maybe ill just go get it myself.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:59 PM

xhunter's Flag is: United States Maine

Quote:
either way, he is obligated to send my statue back. if you all speak so highly of him and such a great guy, yet here is keeping a statue which is no considered stolen since he is keeping it and my money.

call canada post buddy, they are back logged weeks because of their complete incompetence.

i was told by ebay they were going to deal with the shipping label and refunding him.

never the less he should still send it back to me. maybe ill just go get it myself.
Then you need to talk to eBay. And going to get it yourself is a bad idea. If you threatened me with that, I'd be going to the cops immediately. Don't be fucking stupid.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:39 PM

Mar-l-Aoutat's Flag is: Canada Québec

Quote:

well they defenitely refunded him, I am not sure they will make this shipping label tho ?
I've never had to deal with a return but, I doubt ebay will pay for shipping. They are not amazon after all.

You should really call ebay and ask what is going on. My thought is, you will have to pay for the shipping.

Also g6t9ed seems to be willing to send it back, he just doesn't want to pay 40$ of shipping and never get his money back.
Old 12-17-2018, 03:37 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal

Damn, this story still going on?
And the guy wasnt even suspended? Damn lol

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.