Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 12-01-2010, 10:23 PM

Mandingo's Flag is: United States North America (USA)
Default Re: Twistedsymphony's Game and Movie Collection

Nice setup.
Feeling weaker and weaker
Somebody better show me how
Before I fall any deeper
I think I better leave right now
Old 12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

Quote:
I'm planning on adding another "big box" shelf in the near future... I'm pretty much at maximum capacity now
I know what you mean, the big box items really do take up alot of space. I had to remove all my bigger boxes to the wardrobe.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Owner/Founder

twistedsymphony's Flag is: United States NH

I don't even have some of the bigger boxes on display... Steel Battalion, Rock Band 2, and DJ Hero are all hiding in another room...

The Steel Battalion box is enormous.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Owner/Founder

So someone was bugging me to get some more recent pics of my collection up... I snapped a few last night....

The new Corner Shelf setup, The three shelves to the right are part of Ikea's "Billy" series, I'm really happy with these shelves particularly because of the adjustable height to accommodate some of the more annoyingly sized CEs.

That is a version 2 Steel-Batallion controller... the box is in another room because it's so huge it wont fit anywhere. I do actually play it from time to time, it's really fun. Guitar Hero II box behind it, nothing special...

Row 1: Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition, Tekken 6 Limited Edition and Tekken 5 limited edition
Row 2: Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition (I actually have a 2nd copy in another room), Kilzone 3 Helghast Edition (sadly not the limited version with the light up eyes)

Row1: Halo Read Legendary, Halo 3 ODST Special Package, Halo 3 Legendary
Row2: some gaming magazines, some old strategy guides, and some fabric boxes to hold extra controllers and other perifs. This larger bookshelf is the Ikea "Lack" series... it's nice for the bigger boxes but it has no back and you can't adjust the shelf height so it's not the best.

hiding Up top: God of War III ultimate edition, not sure why it's all the way up there
Row 1 Left: Duke Nukem Balls of Steel Edition, Alien vs Predator Hunter Edition
Row 1 Right: One of my "holy grails" the Austrailian Bayonetta Climax Edition with the pre-order bonus scarborough fair gun

Row 2 Left: This row is "dedicated" to Fallout, I have the Fallout 3 CE and the Fallout NV CE
Row 2 Right: To complete the Fallout shelf, and another of my "holy grails" is the Fallout 3 Survival Edition

Row 3 Left: GTAIV Special edition, behind it is a special pre-order package for Turning Point fall of liberty
Row 3 Right: The 3rd of my "holy grails" the coveted Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition

Row 1 Left: Two Worlds II Royal Edition, Fable III LCE
Row 1 Right: this is dedicated to Dead Rising, there is the DR1 SteelBook from the UK, the DR2 Zombrez Edition, and the DR2 High roller Edition

Row 2 Left: NBA 2K10 CE
Row 2 right Little Big Planet 2 CE. I have 2 more CEs that I'm looking at to add to my "holy grail" list that will go behind the glass but I'd rather not mention them and jinx my ability to get them.

Row 1: Bioshock 2 SE, Bioshock 1 CE, a PGR3 faceplate, and the Invader Zim box set (not a game but I have no other good place to put it

Row 2: This is kind of my obscure Japanese titles shelf Agarast Generations of War Really Naughty Edition, Agarast Generations of War Zero, Death Smile LE, Hyper Dimension Neptunia, AR Tonelico Qoga, and Atelier Rorona

Row 3: The Assassin's Creed Shelf: NTSC CEs for AC1, AC2, and ACB (harlequin version)

Row 1: Front Catherine Deluxe Edition Xbox 360 and PS3 version (different covers so I had to buy them both) In the back is DDRU bundle with the dance pad and infamous 2 hero edition (as I can tell I don't really care to much for either of those )

Row 2: Batman Arkham Asylum (I don't really care about this either but I have no good place to put it really.

Row 3: the Call of Duty Shelf, COD BO Prestige and COD MW2 Prestige

These are just cheap DVD shelves from Target the center shelf are all my Xbox 360 games, the right shelf is DVD comedy movies and TV shows on DVD, the left shelf are my non-xbox 360 games

more shelves from target, the left shelf is all Anime, the right shelf are blu-ray and DVD movies

My small but growing Blu-Ray Collection

This is across from the anime shelf, I used to have a bar over this area of the room but I never used it, even when I had friends over for drinks so I moved the arcade machine here along with the glass display cases where I put some of the figurines from the various CEs and my wife has displayed some of her Final Fantasy figurines.

------------

So that's the updated tour of my collection

Old 08-16-2011, 04:23 PM
Staff Member

jugolicious's Flag is: Canada

love the new setup! you said your collection isn't as extensive as most people, but that isn't true at all, you have some pretty rare stuff there
Old 08-16-2011, 04:40 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe

very impressive but what happened to your floor?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Owner/Founder

my floor?

Old 08-16-2011, 05:23 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedsymphony View Post

carpet is missing on the left side....well, it looks like this
Old 08-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Owner/Founder

oh

it's like a wooden platform... my game room is in my basement, and the bottom step of the stairs extends out to make a platform... it really should be carpeted or something because it's pretty ugly.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Staff Member

Biggav4000's Flag is: Wales NORTH WALES

Awesome twisted what more can i say