Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Memorabilia Collecting

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Maarten Brands Maarten Brands is offline
Member
 
Maarten Brands's Flag is: Netherlands Netherlands
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 151
Send a message via Skype™ to Maarten Brands
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Yep, prints for Bloodborne and The Order: 1886 just went up as we wanted to do a bit of a Halloween type release. We'll shoot some photos of them later this week as well.

And in case anyone missed them we just did two new SEGA prints as well: Sonic and Virtua Fighter.

Finally, what can you expect from us before year's end?*

1 new SEGA print by Kilian Eng
1 special new Dragon Age print
A Metal Gear Solid collection (I - V)
Guild Wars 2

*small disclaimer. Because we want the original creators and artists to see our prints and preferably sign them before they go live our launch dates always tend to be a bit fluid even though we plan them with the publishers and artists If someone is out on a press tour for instance or very busy we usually have to wait before they have time for this.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-20-2015, 02:37 PM
Mike1888's Avatar
Mike1888 Mike1888 is offline
Site Supporter
 
Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,442
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maarten Brands View Post
A Metal Gear Solid collection (I - V)
Oh my god. Can you say how many in the collection? I gotta prepare.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-20-2015, 03:09 PM
ingmar1988's Avatar
ingmar1988 ingmar1988 is offline
DB Proprietor
 
ingmar1988's Flag is: Netherlands
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,782
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Metal gear would be awesome. As long as it is shinkawa artwork.
__________________
Always looking to buy ps3 press kits!
Wanted: http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...087#post209087
My collection: http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...ead.php?t=5921



Make me an offer i cant refuse and anything from my collection is for sale
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-20-2015, 04:56 PM
CheapAssassin CheapAssassin is offline
Cheap Ass-assin
 
CheapAssassin's Flag is: United States
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,973
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maarten Brands View Post
Yep, prints for Bloodborne and The Order: 1886 just went up as we wanted to do a bit of a Halloween type release. We'll shoot some photos of them later this week as well.

And in case anyone missed them we just did two new SEGA prints as well: Sonic and Virtua Fighter.

Finally, what can you expect from us before year's end?*

1 new SEGA print by Kilian Eng
1 special new Dragon Age print
A Metal Gear Solid collection (I - V)
Guild Wars 2

*small disclaimer. Because we want the original creators and artists to see our prints and preferably sign them before they go live our launch dates always tend to be a bit fluid even though we plan them with the publishers and artists If someone is out on a press tour for instance or very busy we usually have to wait before they have time for this.
Can't wait for Bloodborne and The Order 1886 prints!! Gotta say I love the Old Yharnam and Hunter's Dream pieces the most

Recently found out works done by Kilian Eng.. love her HIS piece that she HE did for Mad Max mondo print.
__________________

Last edited by CheapAssassin; 10-20-2015 at 07:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-20-2015, 07:29 PM
StayFree( ' 3')'s Avatar
StayFree( ' 3') StayFree( ' 3') is offline
Senior Member
 
StayFree( ' 3')'s Flag is: United States OC, Cali
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,692
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
Can't wait for Bloodborne and The Order 1886 prints!! Gotta say I love the Old Yharnam and Hunter's Dream pieces the most

Recently found out works done by Kilian Eng.. love her piece that she did for Mad Max mondo print.
Kilian Eng is a dude...


__________________
StayFree( ' 3')



Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-20-2015, 07:41 PM
CheapAssassin CheapAssassin is offline
Cheap Ass-assin
 
CheapAssassin's Flag is: United States
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,973
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Name sound like feminine to me
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-21-2015, 01:46 PM
Maarten Brands Maarten Brands is offline
Member
 
Maarten Brands's Flag is: Netherlands Netherlands
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 151
Send a message via Skype™ to Maarten Brands
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1888 View Post
Oh my god. Can you say how many in the collection? I gotta prepare.
Not final yet but it will of course feature Shinkawa's work and I'm hoping for some art by Noriyoshi Ohrai too.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-22-2015, 12:41 AM
Gamer0890 Gamer0890 is offline
Member
 
Gamer0890's Flag is: United States
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 13
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

I'm always up for more MGS art, so I'll be patiently waiting!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-22-2015, 02:49 AM
StayFree( ' 3')'s Avatar
StayFree( ' 3') StayFree( ' 3') is offline
Senior Member
 
StayFree( ' 3')'s Flag is: United States OC, Cali
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,692
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
Name sound like feminine to me
Jon, if you ever name your mutant daughter Kilian, I'm sure she'd punch you in the face.


On a more serious note: I'm really looking forward to the Sega and MGS stuff. preferably signed.
__________________
StayFree( ' 3')



Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-22-2015, 02:54 AM
Dreamcazman's Avatar
Dreamcazman Dreamcazman is offline
Senior Member
 
Dreamcazman's Flag is: Australia Melbourne, Australia
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,389
Default Re: Cook & Becker Thread - Premium Amazing Prints!

Yeah, got an email about the new prints yesterday.

Was planning on picking up Enterning Yarnham but then realised it's kinda on the small side.

$99 is a bit rich for a print that's only 19x9.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2008 - 2012 Aurobius LLC