Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-22-2018, 03:08 PM
Cosmic_Link's Avatar
Cosmic_Link Cosmic_Link is offline
Work-Shy Freeloader
 
Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,738
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
Had an order via an Irish website to send to a friend in the UK. Got a mail now that it will be cancelled and can't be fulfilled. Fuckers.
Anybody any idea where I can still get it? :/
Gamestop.ie is still showing this is in-stock. Would you like me to order one for you?

Edit: My apologies, it seems that Gamestop.ie doesn't ship to the UK anymore. How rude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by comaamen86 View Post
scottish stereotypes, they have no public transport network and instead use pub crawls and off licences as a commuting route to the dole office
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.

Last edited by Cosmic_Link; 06-22-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-22-2018, 07:19 PM
WaxWeazle's Avatar
WaxWeazle WaxWeazle is offline
Some weird Belgian knob
 
WaxWeazle's Flag is: Belgium Belgium
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 554
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Gamestop.ie is still showing this is in-stock. Would you like me to order one for you?

Edit: My apologies, it seems that Gamestop.ie doesn't ship to the UK anymore. How rude.
Yeah, it's disappointing that..
I've also come across this one;
http://www.micromania.fr/marvel-s-sp...tor-87122.html
But doesn't deliver outside of France I think..? I even only see mention of Paris at the delivery page.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-23-2018, 04:46 AM
Dreamcazman's Avatar
Dreamcazman Dreamcazman is offline
Senior Member
 
Dreamcazman's Flag is: Australia Melbourne, Australia
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,487
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
Had an order via an Irish website to send to a friend in the UK. Got a mail now that it will be cancelled and can't be fulfilled. Fuckers.
Anybody any idea where I can still get it? :/
EB Games here in Australia still have it available, happy to order an additional one for you.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps4-21519...-PlayStation-4

Not sure how much shipping will be though.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-23-2018, 01:25 PM
WaxWeazle's Avatar
WaxWeazle WaxWeazle is offline
Some weird Belgian knob
 
WaxWeazle's Flag is: Belgium Belgium
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 554
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcazman View Post
EB Games here in Australia still have it available, happy to order an additional one for you.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps4-21519...-PlayStation-4

Not sure how much shipping will be though.
That's the smaller edition though which I can still get as well.
I'm looking to get the Collector's Box.
Thanks for the offer though!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-23-2018, 02:16 PM
Dreamcazman's Avatar
Dreamcazman Dreamcazman is offline
Senior Member
 
Dreamcazman's Flag is: Australia Melbourne, Australia
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,487
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
That's the smaller edition though which I can still get as well.
I'm looking to get the Collector's Box.
Thanks for the offer though!
Sorry, I figured you wanted the SE, the CE was sold out here the day it went up.

It's possible a few might be available before release due to cancelled preorders.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-24-2018, 01:33 AM
DonStark DonStark is offline
Member
 
DonStark's Flag is: Belgium Brussels
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 164
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
Yeah, it's disappointing that..
I've also come across this one;
http://www.micromania.fr/marvel-s-sp...tor-87122.html
But doesn't deliver outside of France I think..? I even only see mention of Paris at the delivery page.
Yep my friend Micromania don't deliver outside of France, i've a french friend who working for her and he doesn't understand why Micromania works like this ... but i see you're from Belgium like me so if you research the Collector Edition contact " Smartoys " i think you can always pre-order the CE

https://www.smartoys.be/catalog/prod...=0711719404477
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-24-2018, 02:37 AM
xhunter's Avatar
xhunter xhunter is offline
Senior Member
 
xhunter's Flag is: United States Maine
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Are any of the editions left in the US?
__________________
Collection (I'll update soon) | For Sale | WTB: Nothing!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-24-2018, 02:44 AM
ExMajik ExMajik is offline
Member
 
ExMajik's Flag is: United States
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 130
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Preorders is US are sold out everywhere. Don't worry though. No doubt they will be available the week before its release date due to order cancellations. I see it happen all the time.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-24-2018, 03:45 AM
WaxWeazle's Avatar
WaxWeazle WaxWeazle is offline
Some weird Belgian knob
 
WaxWeazle's Flag is: Belgium Belgium
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 554
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonStark View Post
Yep my friend Micromania don't deliver outside of France, i've a french friend who working for her and he doesn't understand why Micromania works like this ... but i see you're from Belgium like me so if you research the Collector Edition contact " Smartoys " i think you can always pre-order the CE

https://www.smartoys.be/catalog/prod...=0711719404477
It's interesting, I didn't come across that!
Weirdly enough, their site seems to be broken for me? When I click to try and add it to the cart, it says it got added yet there's nothing in the cart.. :shrug
Also when checking the warehouses on the availability, it says all of them are "empty". Is that because the pre-order obviously has not been delivered yet to them, or is that because there'll be no more warehouses with that pre-order available?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-24-2018, 04:40 PM
DonStark DonStark is offline
Member
 
DonStark's Flag is: Belgium Brussels
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 164
Default Re: Spider-Man Collector's Edition (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
It's interesting, I didn't come across that!
Weirdly enough, their site seems to be broken for me? When I click to try and add it to the cart, it says it got added yet there's nothing in the cart.. :shrug
Also when checking the warehouses on the availability, it says all of them are "empty". Is that because the pre-order obviously has not been delivered yet to them, or is that because there'll be no more warehouses with that pre-order available?
I juste tested and i have the same problem with the cart ... It's a new version of the website so there is some bugs i think ... after concernly the pre-order yes it's because it has not been delivered, for the pre-order you must contact smartoys because you have to pay a deposit of 15 or 20€
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
playstation 4, sony, spider-man, statue, steelbooks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2008 - 2012 Aurobius LLC