Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-15-2017, 04:55 AM
WaxWeazle's Avatar
WaxWeazle WaxWeazle is offline
Some weird Belgian knob
 
WaxWeazle's Flag is: Belgium Belgium
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 435
Default Re: Monster Hunter: World - Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post
Na game does it all the time. They don't have proper live inventory system and if item sold out it will still be able to add to cart and will only fail on checkout.

Happened to me for Metroid prime legacy edition
Well - Thing is, when I saw it available at Game.. I asked Vhal if she could order one for me and she didn't say anything about an issue..? Yet I read others here who (at that time) did say they had the issue.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-16-2017, 01:06 AM
Vlad's Avatar
Vlad Vlad is offline
Member
 
Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 682
Default Re: Monster Hunter: World - Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post
Na game does it all the time. They don't have proper live inventory system and if item sold out it will still be able to add to cart and will only fail on checkout.

Happened to me for Metroid prime legacy edition
Yeah, I've used Game a lot in the past because they get so many exclusives and, not trying to be a smartarse, but I second this comment, I know when it's their shitty system.

This one was weird though, I never seen the PS4 version in stock once since it was first listed but the X1 version was and it seems to have jumped straight from basket errors to out of stock altogether.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-19-2017, 01:52 PM
vhal_x's Avatar
vhal_x vhal_x is offline
Site Supporter
 
vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,103
Default Re: Monster Hunter: World - Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
Well - Thing is, when I saw it available at Game.. I asked Vhal if she could order one for me and she didn't say anything about an issue..? Yet I read others here who (at that time) did say they had the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
Yeah, I've used Game a lot in the past because they get so many exclusives and, not trying to be a smartarse, but I second this comment, I know when it's their shitty system.

This one was weird though, I never seen the PS4 version in stock once since it was first listed but the X1 version was and it seems to have jumped straight from basket errors to out of stock altogether.
I had issues when I ordered WaxWeazle's copy - and like yourself Vlad, I know when it's just GAME's system that's messing up. I tried a few times using various browsers and clearing my cache and eventually it went through (I knew to do this as it has happened with other CEs on several occasions ). Xbox copy went through the first time with no issues, only the PS4 copy was being weird x
__________________
No matter what, I got your back. I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that.

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-20-2017, 08:23 AM
Letrico's Avatar
Letrico Letrico is offline
DB Proprietor
 
Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,569
Default Re: Monster Hunter: World - Collector's Edition




That is one sexy steelbook. A shame it doesn't come with the CE
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-20-2017, 12:48 PM
srahulnayak1983 srahulnayak1983 is offline
Member
 
srahulnayak1983's Flag is: India
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 63
Default Re: Monster Hunter: World - Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post



That is one sexy steelbook. A shame it doesn't come with the CE


Similar to Assassins Creed Origins Gods Edition. No steelbook.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-21-2017, 04:06 PM
Spect3r's Avatar
Spect3r Spect3r is offline
Member
 
Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 454
Default Re: Monster Hunter: World - Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post



That is one sexy steelbook. A shame it doesn't come with the CE
You can always order the steelbook from Amazon
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
monster hunter, monster hunter: world

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2008 - 2012 Aurobius LLC