Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-28-2017, 02:18 PM
Saturn Saturn is offline
Member
 
Saturn's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 913
Default Rime Collector's Edition

Full Game Name: Rime
Edition Name: Collector's Edition
Platform(s): PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
Region(s): PAL
Publisher: Badland Spain
Release Date: Late May, early June 2017?
Price (RRP): 49,90eur

Exclusive to Spain. Currently sold out at Amazon:
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Spect3r's Avatar
Spect3r Spect3r is offline
Member
 
Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 335
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

Certainly not exclusive to Spain as you can buy it in Portugal as well.

https://www.gamingreplay.com/ps4/950...-ps4-9502.html
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-28-2017, 04:56 PM
Saturn Saturn is offline
Member
 
Saturn's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 913
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

That cancerous store is hardly Portuguese and imports a lot of stuff from other countries.

The edition is officially exclusive to Spain:

http://es.ign.com/rime-ps4/118382/ne...reduccion-de-p
http://badlandgames.com/gb/xbox-one/...s-edition.html

From the official distributor's website:

COLLECTOR'S EDITION
- Worldwide exclusive for Spain
- Includes: game disc, artboox, OST (CD audio), and an island map. All content inside an exclusive box.

Last edited by Saturn; 05-28-2017 at 04:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-28-2017, 05:19 PM
Spect3r's Avatar
Spect3r Spect3r is offline
Member
 
Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 335
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
That cancerous store is hardly Portuguese and imports a lot of stuff from other countries.

The edition is officially exclusive to Spain:

http://es.ign.com/rime-ps4/118382/ne...reduccion-de-p
http://badlandgames.com/gb/xbox-one/...s-edition.html

From the official distributor's website:

COLLECTOR'S EDITION
- Worldwide exclusive for Spain
- Includes: game disc, artboox, OST (CD audio), and an island map. All content inside an exclusive box.
Damn, you really dont like that store And sorry to say but they are a Portuguese store.

About the rest you are right... but you can buy it new at a normal retailer in other country that was all i was trying to say
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-29-2017, 04:59 PM
Saturn Saturn is offline
Member
 
Saturn's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 913
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spect3r View Post
Damn, you really dont like that store And sorry to say but they are a Portuguese store.

About the rest you are right... but you can buy it new at a normal retailer in other country that was all i was trying to say
You're being soft whey you say I "don't like this store". I completely despise it.

It was originally registered in the UK with an warehouse in Gaia and all sorts of BS schemes.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Spect3r's Avatar
Spect3r Spect3r is offline
Member
 
Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 335
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
You're being soft whey you say I "don't like this store". I completely despise it.

It was originally registered in the UK with an warehouse in Gaia and all sorts of BS schemes.
So far I never had any issues with them so im good.
Anyway, enough about the store.. this thread is about the game
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-30-2017, 04:03 AM
KnightOfTruth's Avatar
KnightOfTruth KnightOfTruth is offline
Ain't Got Time For That
 
KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4,923
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

Neat, hopefully we'll see one like that over here -- seems simple enough of an edition.
__________________
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!


My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-30-2017, 09:05 AM
Keys Keys is offline
Member
 
Keys's Flag is: Italy
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 43
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

Anyone got a shipping notification from amazon.es? Mine is still "pendiente de invio"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-30-2017, 09:07 PM
Saturn Saturn is offline
Member
 
Saturn's Flag is: Portugal
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 913
Default Re: Rime Collector's Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys View Post
Anyone got a shipping notification from amazon.es? Mine is still "pendiente de invio"
Same thing here.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-30-2017, 11:57 PM
TiAgUiTuH's Avatar
TiAgUiTuH TiAgUiTuH is offline
Member
 
TiAgUiTuH's Flag is: Portugal Porto
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 26
Default Rime Collector's Edition

My edition from xtralife.es already arrived.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2008 - 2012 Aurobius LLC