Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Animal Crossing 3DS XL Special Edition Console confirmed for Europe and North America

Nintendo have announced during their last direct-show that the Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS XL will also be released in Europe and North America. So far the Special Edition has only seen the light of day in Japan but now it is confirmed, the system will be released alongside the game on June 9 in North America and June 14 in Europe.

The game Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS is already pre-installed on the systems 4GB SD card.

Recommended retail price is set to ?199.99 GBP/? 219.99 EUR for people from Europe and $219.99 USD for customers in the United States.

pre-orders can be placed at ShopTo.net for "only" ?189.85 GBP... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:09 PM

comaamen86's Flag is: UK
Default Re: Animal Crossing 3DS XL Special Edition Console confirmed for Europe and North Ame

nice, you must have good contacts to get this info 8D

Old 04-19-2013, 08:13 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Re: Animal Crossing 3DS XL Special Edition Console confirmed for Europe and North Ame

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaamen86 View Post
nice, you must have good contacts to get this info 8D
Can't tell it! A woman has secrets, too
Old 04-19-2013, 10:45 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

Also available at GAME. I preordered mine at like 8am lol xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 04-20-2013, 12:22 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

just wondering Vhal..lol.how many actual 3ds's will you end up owning?....nintendo usa did send me a survey asking me about 3ds and this game in general for club nintendo points.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:18 PM

nipperkipper's Flag is: Great Britain Somewhere in Hyrule

This was available on Zavvi this morning for ?119.99 - not sure if it will be honoured. I missed out, resellers on HUKD likely bought loads
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
just wondering Vhal..lol.how many actual 3ds's will you end up owning?....nintendo usa did send me a survey asking me about 3ds and this game in general for club nintendo points.
I only have two so far Aqua Blue and MGS 3DS. Had the Pikachu one preordered but cancelled due to lack of funds (hoping to get one with any money I get for my birthday though). Also getting the Zelda one soon.

Don't think I'll be successful in getting this one, but one can dream xx

Old 04-21-2013, 03:16 AM

evilvort3x's Flag is: England

Yea Was 119. Missed it too. Oh well
Old 05-01-2013, 09:48 PM

CanisCanemEdit's Flag is: United States Tallon Overworld

I can't believe they are actually coming out with this. I already have 3 3DS's. Might have to pull the trigger on this one.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:18 PM

Cancelled this already. Want it, but don't have the money to justify getting it, when I already have 2 3DSs (and a 3rd on the way soon) and my want for the Pikachu one is so much more (although that will have to wait, too)

Hopefully will pick this up eventually, though xx

Closed Thread