Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 05:47 PM

Keyswored's Flag is: UK
Default Re: Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Ultimate Box heading to Japan, Exclusively for the

Damn it, I missed the pre order on Nippon. Please guys post this forum if you find any more pre orders I need this edition badly.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:19 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Re: Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Ultimate Box heading to Japan, Exclusively for the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyswored View Post
Damn it, I missed the pre order on Nippon. Please guys post this forum if you find any more pre orders I need this edition badly.
If everything fails you can try Tenso. It's a forwarding service and I only heard good things about them.

http://www.tenso.com/en/
Old 06-07-2013, 07:54 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe

Special PS3 controller manufactured by HORI offers red metallic top-side with the Lightning Returns logo in white placed in the center and turbo settings.

The controller is scheduled to release on November 21st, 2013 - The same day the game comes out in Japan.

Last edited by Ayiu; 06-07-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:37 PM

nipperkipper's Flag is: Great Britain Somewhere in Hyrule

That looks awful - should just issue a newer dualshock
Old 06-08-2013, 08:50 AM

melt's Flag is: Malaysia Kuala Lumpur

to anyone who want to order it from squareenix you might want to take a look at the below msg.

It needs a SEmember account and 420points for Preorder.
FYI, you will only get around 250point for purchasing a SE game title .... from Jp, off course.

Which means, even you can found some one to buy for you, that person must have a SEacc with 420 points.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:42 PM
DB Proprietor

geralds's Flag is: United States

This will probably end up showing up at rakuten as a much cheaper price then your going to pay to preorder this.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:19 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

they said the same thing about FF 25TH anniversary saying things like ONLY ONE PER HOUSEHOLD from the SE Japan website...also same thing with the original japan release of the yellow pokemon 3ds..it was suppose to be ultra exclusive only at designated japan pokemon centers and you had to be in a lottery merely to have the right to purchase one...look at what happened to that yellow 3ds and like I said FF 25th set is still available for sale at some Japanese forwarder sites etc...the hype dies down..the product is off loaded or reprinted, or made in thousands.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:39 AM

chobi77's Flag is: Australia

Anyone know what languages (apart from Japanese) this is available in, did the original Japanese release of FFXIII and FFXIII-2 come with the option of English subs or audio?

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:45 AM

nipperkipper's Flag is: Great Britain Somewhere in Hyrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
they said the same thing about FF 25TH anniversary saying things like ONLY ONE PER HOUSEHOLD from the SE Japan website...also same thing with the original japan release of the yellow pokemon 3ds..it was suppose to be ultra exclusive only at designated japan pokemon centers and you had to be in a lottery merely to have the right to purchase one...look at what happened to that yellow 3ds and like I said FF 25th set is still available for sale at some Japanese forwarder sites etc...the hype dies down..the product is off loaded or reprinted, or made in thousands.
I cant see the 25th ultimate box available anywhere for the original price?
Old 06-11-2013, 12:28 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

I believe last week I saw FF 25TH box either on yamato-touch.com or eurotaku.com if you use the "search" function.
Closed Thread