Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 05:27 AM

Dreamcazman's Flag is: Australia Melbourne, Australia
Default Re: Dark Souls II Collector's Edition & Black Armour Edition Available To Pre-Order

I think Vhal might be right, just be careful. I'd have a backup plan in case they do cancel it.

As for Amazon, I came up with a great idea. I've noticed Amazon tend to have a window of opportunity when having games available to preorder, to UK residents only. After this unknown time has passed, they'll be available to anyone world wide.

What I did was when I made the order, I added a UK address (I used a family friend) but with my payment details (in Australia), get the order done and then before release date, change the address on your order to your own. By then international customers should be able to purchase and you have already secured a copy (at a great price I might add) and won't miss out.

Now I'm not 100% certain if this will work, but it's worth a shot!

Last edited by Dreamcazman; 09-24-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:11 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne
Default Re: Dark Souls II Collector's Edition & Black Armour Edition Available To Pre-Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
^^ I dont think so because if they notplan any international shipping they mention same at the time of pre-order. I have no past complaints from game.co.uk
They always cancel if the item is heavier than 1KG. It happened to me before with FF13-2 Crystal Edition. So sad.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:39 AM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcazman View Post
I think Vhal might be right, just be careful. I'd have a backup plan in case they do cancel it.

As for Amazon, I came up with a great idea. I've noticed Amazon tend to have a window of opportunity when having games available to preorder, to UK residents only. After this unknown time has passed, they'll be available to anyone world wide.

What I did was when I made the order, I added a UK address (I used a family friend) but with my payment details (in Australia), get the order done and then before release date, change the address on your order to your own. By then international customers should be able to purchase and you have already secured a copy (at a great price I might add) and won't miss out.

Now I'm not 100% certain if this will work, but it's worth a shot!
That should work it's what I do with Amazon US xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 09-24-2013, 05:31 PM

bravoguy's Flag is: Pakistan Karachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post
They always cancel if the item is heavier than 1KG. It happened to me before with FF13-2 Crystal Edition. So sad.
Surprisingly and very intresting that I have ordered FFXIII-2 Crystal Edition from game.co.uk and they delivered the same to me without a problem
Old 09-26-2013, 08:12 AM

Just letting everyone know that Amazon US seems to have fixed the glitch and international address are being accepted.

Still not quite as cheap as Amazon UK (~$15 difference), it might still be worth to get a preorder in at the US shop, you can always cancel it.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:27 AM

MadMan5's Flag is: UK Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcazman View Post
Just letting everyone know that Amazon US seems to have fixed the glitch and international address are being accepted.

Still not quite as cheap as Amazon UK (~$15 difference), it might still be worth to get a preorder in at the US shop, you can always cancel it.
Have you got any games from UK Amazon as they block me every time here in Australia.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan5 View Post
Have you got any games from UK Amazon as they block me every time here in Australia.
I get heaps of games from the UK site too.

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, it seems the UK site has a certain 'window of opportunity' and only residents from the UK can purchase. Once this time passes, international orders are allowed. This only seems apparent for the collector type editions. Standard editions for most games I've never really had any problems ordering.

I might be way off with my assumptions, but this has happened in the past for me with GTAV CE & Batman Arkham Origins CE. I couldn't order them for ages and then I tried again for the hell of it and the order went through.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:15 AM

Gamerloid's Flag is: Sweden

the japanese collectors edition:

Old 09-27-2013, 07:16 AM

rapister's Flag is: Singapore

Amazon US

Black Armor 59.99 USD

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Black-Armor-Edition-PlayStation/dp/B00F6YD2AK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380262482&sr=8-2&keywords=dark+souls+2

Collector's 119.99 USD

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-II-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation/dp/B00F6YD2FK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380262482&sr=8-1&keywords=dark+souls+2

"Nothing is missed, everything is pre-ordered." .................. -Collectors' Creed
WANT : Any Lollipop Chainsaw items
Old 10-11-2013, 08:16 PM

canuckcollector's Flag is: Canada

Dark Souls 2 Collector’s and Black Armour Editions are available through pre-order only

http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/11/dark...re-order-only/
Closed Thread