Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 01:35 AM

I_BE_WILL's Flag is: Australia
Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity Collector's Edition available for pre-order on Gamestop.c

OT: Has the Unite program started? Also should I buy the Bastille Edition or will the price drop like a stone like the black flag one did?
Old 06-21-2014, 07:40 AM

MadMan5's Flag is: UK Australia
Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity Collector's Edition available for pre-order on Gamestop.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_BE_WILL View Post
OT: Has the Unite program started? Also should I buy the Bastille Edition or will the price drop like a stone like the black flag one did?
Yes it has, If you want to join my team the name is MALFATTO from what I know so far Amazon UK have no unity promo is place. The Amazon US is doing something else the codes are given out for some Europe game shops (not sure for all I may be wrong you will have to find out) over here in Australia I know EBGames an Uplay have codes. At the bottom of the unity page it shows the game shops in the preorder program.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:48 PM

Vlad's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_BE_WILL View Post
As MadMan said, the program has started.
I'm not trying to poach you from him but if anybody wants to take part the creed called "CollectorsCreed" (started by Ayiu) currently has 3 members and so only needs 1 more to get everything.

As far as the Bastille edition goes, if I were to guess I'd think it'll be the same as Black Flag where the only one close to limited will be the big UbiShop exclusive one.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:34 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

So... I'm looking to joining someone's Unite team, anyone have slot left? Preorder code is a ready to enter

Old 06-24-2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post
So... I'm looking to joining someone's Unite team, anyone have slot left? Preorder code is a ready to enter
space on my team Malfatto.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:38 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

Cheers I keep trying to join but the website is crapping out.

Old 06-24-2014, 08:41 AM

Quote:
You're good for 72 hours, will keep it open.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:55 AM

I_BE_WILL's Flag is: Australia

MightyApe has finally coughed up my Unity code
Old 06-25-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Letrico accepted to team, two spaces still open. I will be looking to get PS+ when this game comes out as this game warrant's it imo.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:15 AM

Ok these are the countries that are not in the Unity pre-order program the ones on the bottom of the site page US, CA, FC, MX, BR these may have something else but cods will not work if you want to join for the others as far as I know. If you have joined a team or made a team from this block list let us know how you did it. I have been trying to get The punisher to join my team but no joy as he lives in the US.
Closed Thread