Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 02:03 PM

Triszin's Flag is: United States
Default Re: The Order: 1886 Premium & Collector's Edition Revealed, North America

If ya'll get issues with getting these sent overseas let me know. I can look into how much it will be to ship these overseas to people. (I work for a online retailer that sells through amazon, so i get pretty good shipping rates)
Old 06-16-2014, 07:03 PM

aselwyn1's Flag is: Canada Ottawa
Default Re: The Order: 1886 Premium & Collector's Edition Revealed, North America

Got the collectors edition love how much stuff I get for $70
Old 06-17-2014, 12:09 AM
Ready At Dawn Studios

OneLetter's Flag is: United States

Hey all,

My name is J, and I'm the Community Manager for Ready At Dawn Studios. I know it still says I'm the Community Manager for Irrational Games, but I've moved to a new studio.

Regardless, I'll be around these forums to answer any questions you may have regarding the special editions of The Order: 1886, or any merchandise / collectibles along the way. I'm also working on a small spreadsheet to explain the version / country differences once it's all finalized.

Feel free to message me or talk to me on Twitter (@OneLetter) at any time. Now I just need to get the mods to change my user title.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:45 AM

StayFree( ' 3')'s Flag is: United States OC, Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLetter View Post
Hey all,

My name is J, and I'm the Community Manager for Ready At Dawn Studios. I know it still says I'm the Community Manager for Irrational Games, but I've moved to a new studio.

Regardless, I'll be around these forums to answer any questions you may have regarding the special editions of The Order: 1886, or any merchandise / collectibles along the way. I'm also working on a small spreadsheet to explain the version / country differences once it's all finalized.

Feel free to message me or talk to me on Twitter (@OneLetter) at any time. Now I just need to get the mods to change my user title.
Hi J

Looking forward to picking your brain on everything 1886/Ready at Dawn related.

so I think you just confirmed that they'll be more "merchandise/collectibles" in the future. Do tell.

Old 06-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Ready At Dawn Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayFree( ' 3') View Post
Hi J
so I think you just confirmed that they'll be more "merchandise/collectibles" in the future. Do tell.
Ha! Nothing confirmed, but after co-running the Irrational Store and seeing how much fans enjoy well-made clothing designs and collectibles, I'd sure like to see if there are some avenues for Ready At Dawn to create new merchandise, or for some giveaways / contests.

No promises!
Old 06-17-2014, 12:51 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

Quote:
Hey all,

I have a random question regarding the Editions in US and PAL region. What makes the company to decide to make different content collectors edition for 2 different regions? Is it a survey you guys did that influence the content or it is purely a company decision?

Old 06-17-2014, 12:57 AM

StayFree( ' 3')'s Flag is: United States OC, Cali

Quote:
Ha! Nothing confirmed, but after co-running the Irrational Store and seeing how much fans enjoy well-made clothing designs and collectibles, I'd sure like to see if there are some avenues for Ready At Dawn to create new merchandise, or for some giveaways / contests.

No promises!
As long as it's stuff not signed by Ken Levine I'll be happy.

Good to see you back though, looking forward to what you have to share in the future.

Last edited by StayFree( ' 3'); 06-17-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:04 AM
Ready At Dawn Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post
I have a random question regarding the Editions in US and PAL region. What makes the company to decide to make different content collectors edition for 2 different regions? Is it a survey you guys did that influence the content or it is purely a company decision?
Those decisions were made before my time here, so I really don't have an answer for you. I'll see if I can dig around and see where the differences came from.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:54 AM

toxicatom5's Flag is: United States

Glad to see you again! Can't wait to hear what you might be working on over there!
Old 06-17-2014, 06:39 AM

MadMan5's Flag is: UK Australia

Quote:

No promises!
Geezer do an Art of book and may be a god t-shirt and you will be set.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Closed Thread