Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 06:53 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited and Pro Edition Announced

Activision has officially announced two (2) new physical Collector's Editions of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. The game is scheduled to release on November 4th, 2014 for PC, Ps4 & Xbox One.
Atlas Limited Edition ? $79.99:

• Atlas Gorge Multiplayer Bonus Map - Atlas Gorge re-envisions the fan-favorite Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map Pipeline. The Atlas Corporation has commandeered the world?s largest power source, the Three Gorges Dam in central China, whose sinister backdrop creates a gripping setting for multiplayer battle. Combatants will navigate the shadows, explore the map?s new verticality empowered by exoskeleton technology, and control a map-based turret scorestreak that overlooks the dam and helps to keep enemies at bay
  • Atlas Digital Content Pack - Inspired by the Atlas Corporation, the most powerful PMC in the world, this pack features an array of customized in-game content and more:
    • Two (2) Weapons ? The Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
    • Atlas Exoskeleton: Strike fear into competition with your PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
    • Atlas Helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet
    • Atlas Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card & emblem.
    • Five (5) Bonus Supply Drops: Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customization gear to weapons.
    • Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you?re already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign
  • Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual: The Atlas Corporation Operator Manual ensures that all recruits are equipped with the necessary intel to become a tier-one Advanced Soldier with Atlas. The manual features original concept artwork from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare creators, Sledgehammer Games, as well as historical and tactical information that will bolster every soldier?s potential for success in the field and prepare them to carry out Atlas? global mission
  • Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Soundtrack: Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score, featuring main title & themes by Harry Gregson-Williams as well as original music by Audiomachine
  • Collectible SteelBook: Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium in-game artwork.
Atlas Pro Edition ? $119.99:

• Includes everything above, and the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass

... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:14 PM

G3noxide's Flag is: Canada
Default Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited and Pro Edition Announced

So they don't have one for PC D:?
Old 07-29-2014, 08:25 PM

comaamen86's Flag is: UK
Default Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited and Pro Edition Announced

Moo

I mean

Meg

Where's spacey edition?

Old 07-29-2014, 08:29 PM

comaamen86's Flag is: UK

News as ayiu done a half arsed job

UK is up pro edition exclusive to game 99.99

Standard atlas 69.99 Amazon and game

Spass seems only extra I say go for 69.99 edition at hammyzone as sp is ge mm really 35 and see if pre order price drops

Old 07-30-2014, 12:01 AM

Triszin's Flag is: United States

This will be the first call of duty I buy since MW2. I was disappointing it didn't have an actual helmet. lol
Old 07-30-2014, 11:47 AM

asian1skill's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triszin View Post
This will be the first call of duty I buy since MW2. I was disappointing it didn't have an actual helmet. lol
Same here! I thoguht it came with a physical helmet and armor from the look of the picture hahah
Old 07-30-2014, 10:04 PM

Kirik516's Flag is: Russian Federation Mozhaysk, Moscow region
Send a message via ICQ to Kirik516

This style looks familiar. Change color from red to yellow and it will be Cerberus' style. Moreover soundtrack box has commander Shepard on its front.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:46 AM

LoUfan12's Flag is: United States

No physical think like a statue or anything? Glad to see a CoD collectors edition that isn't 200 dollars, but this is not worth it to me. I am sticking with my standard edition.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:35 PM

don's Flag is: Netherlands

When I saw this I thought: wtf! Where's my cod styled physical thing! I wanted a helmet or piece of armour or at least a statue... This is just not a cod styled CE... Basically it's the special edition + paying for the season pass... I don't include the digital stuff cause I think that's crap... Still gonna buy it tho... Unless they make a limited collectors edition ^^
Closed Thread