Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 08:01 PM
DB Proprietor

scourdx's Flag is: Canada
Default Re: Agarest: Generation of War Zero Collector's Edition Euro PAL exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlight_ross View Post
Sorry due to various agreements we cannot ship orders through our website to North America.
Aww...that's too bad.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:16 AM

ghostlight_ross's Flag is: UK
Default Re: Agarest: Generation of War Zero Collector's Edition Euro PAL exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourdx View Post
Aww...that's too bad.
While you won't get the T-Shirt I suspect some of the UK based retailers such as Game.co.uk, Amazon.co.uk, shop-to.net e.t.c will ship to the US. It's not something I've ever looked into myself though.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:49 AM

I'll be quick because its my day off and I'm going out soon but we've posted an update to the Agarest Zero situation at http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/a...ns-of-war-zero
Old 08-23-2011, 12:02 PM

It's been a bit of a nightmare but we're now shipping out pre-orders.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:52 AM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

I was led to believe the release date had been put back until 26th August, but I have now received an eMail from GAME stating that the release has now been put back yet again to the 2nd of September. Is this accurate? And will this be the last delay?

Last edited by Gemini-Phoenix; 08-24-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:13 AM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

Ok, earlier I get an eMail from GAME stating the release date has been put back until the 2nd of September, and now I have another one stating it is being processed for dispatch!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAME
As you may already be aware, the UK release date for Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO Collectors Edition has changed to 02-Sep-2011. Changes to release dates are relatively common in the videogames industry and are unfortunately beyond our control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAME
I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO Collectors Edition is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini-Phoenix View Post
Ok, earlier I get an eMail from GAME stating the release date has been put back until the 2nd of September, and now I have another one stating it is being processed for dispatch!?
I've heard about that from other people as well. I'm not quite sure what happened there but I'm glad it got sent out.

Ross
Old 08-26-2011, 05:18 PM

Saturn's Flag is: Portugal

I received an e-mail yesterday saying the game was already sent. Yet, I received the game two days ago

EDIT: Wait a second, did I just read the orders were shipped on 23rd, last Tuesday? But you started shipping the games before that am I right? Cause I am from Portugal and got mine on 24th

Last edited by Saturn; 08-26-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
I received an e-mail yesterday saying the game was already sent. Yet, I received the game two days ago

EDIT: Wait a second, did I just read the orders were shipped on 23rd, last Tuesday? But you started shipping the games before that am I right? Cause I am from Portugal and got mine on 24th
We started shipping the first few orders on the 22nd but most were shipped on the 23rd. Glad to hear it turned up anyway
Old 08-30-2011, 10:01 AM

Matrix6's Flag is: Australia

Yay, mine arrived today!

Really awesome shirt! Too bad it's too big for me, next time I won't bother preordering if it's just for a shirt that won't fit me. I could have just saved more than twenty dollars instead without the shirt
Closed Thread