Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > CE Discussion

Old 05-13-2011, 08:37 AM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)
Default Re: extremely rare Dead Island Limited Treasure Edition for PC, PS3 & Xbox 360

No it's a one size fits all T-shirt. I hate those, it's not too much of a problem but still.

For anyone new to the game4game website, you can use the English ordering guide here:
game4game ordering guide for those without Google chrome.

The only difference is the game in the guide, which is sniper. Also please check the basket carefully. some user have been ordering two copies because they click add to basket again by mistake.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich
Default Re: extremely rare Dead Island Limited Treasure Edition for PC, PS3 & Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
No it's a one size fits all T-shirt. I hate those, it's not too much of a problem but still.

For anyone new to the game4game website, you can use the English ordering guide here:
game4game ordering guide for those without Google chrome.

The only difference is the game in the guide, which is sniper. Also please check the basket carefully. some user have been ordering two copies because they click add to basket again by mistake.
Any chance we could extract this guide and repost it as its own separate thread here on the forum somewhere (not sure which forum would be more appropriate though)? I will then make it a Sticky topic to refer back to as and when necessary
Old 05-13-2011, 02:09 PM

The Russian Bear's Flag is: UK

Well pre-ordered mine for PC. Hopefully some sort of CE will be released in UK stores but i'm not holding my breath.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:57 PM

tallkid123's Flag is: Australia Sydney

Will the game only be in german or english too?
Old 05-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Staff Member

Biggav4000's Flag is: Wales NORTH WALES

Pre ordered last night Thanks like the look of this one
Old 05-13-2011, 04:17 PM

The Russian Bear's Flag is: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallkid123 View Post
Will the game only be in german or english too?
According to the Store page
Spieltext: Deutsch, Sprache: Englisch

So German, something and English.

However some of the bonus content such as the The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks is in German Only

Last edited by The Russian Bear; 05-13-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:03 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe

Usually all games from Austrian are multilingual. It depends on your console settings so is your console set to English the game will be in English.

Even the manual is sometimes multilingual. So be careful this is not a German Version!
It's from Austria and comes only with the Pegi rating in front of it. Austrian games are always 100% uncut. Unfortunately the outer packaging is in German.

This game comes with English voice and German/English subtitles.

Last edited by Ayiu; 05-13-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:48 AM
Staff Member

mosavon's Flag is: UK United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini-Phoenix View Post
I think I paid via PayPal for the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE, so I may use that method again and hope that they don't take the payment instantly

Like the rest of you, I really want to see what other items are going to be included before committing myself, and I also want to see how many these are limited to

EDIT:

Ok, so I changed my mind and pre-ordered, as I don't want to miss the bus on this one. As I had ordered from them previously, ordering was a lot less hassle than the last time as all my details were already stored, so it was simply a case of clicking the next button a few times and entering my PayPal details when prompted.

I also like how they have taken the time to include an English translation on their webpage as well!

Ended up costing me €98.59 which translates into around £86.15
has the money been taken immediately then?
Old 05-14-2011, 04:56 AM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosavon View Post
has the money been taken immediately then?
I paid via PayPal. You know what - I never checked!

*Clicks PayPal to check*

Erm... Yes it has.

My PayPal account is showing -€98.59, so I can confirm that it has indeed been taken straight away!

So BE AWARE guys! If you're paying via PayPal, it may be the safest way, but you'll end up paying for it now rather than in September!
Old 05-14-2011, 12:30 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe

I never checked but I think it should probably be possible to place the pre-order and pay later with PayPal :/. Just skip the payment process.

Last edited by Ayiu; 05-14-2011 at 12:32 PM.