Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 02:26 PM

goonergaz's Flag is: UK
Default Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 Manga Edition Limited to 200 units ( PSP + 3DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
Google checkout takes funds immediately, they are supposed to send items with 24 hours of payment as per Google terms and conditions. However in this case that won't happen.

They will refund the payment when you cancel, however how long that takes is anyone guess.
thanks mate - it's on CC so no big deal TBH...
Old 10-19-2011, 11:47 PM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich
Default Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 Manga Edition Limited to 200 units ( PSP + 3DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
Not sure yet, I will confirm with Andy at Pqube.
I ordered one straight away! I opted for the PSP, seeing as how I am more of a PSP collector than a 3DS collector at the moment. I presume the only difference is the game in the box, so I doubt it makes much difference

However, I would be keen to know whether there's going to be a certificate of authenticity. Also, what do you think the chances are of requesting specific numbers again like we did with Emily The Strange? (I call #200!)
Old 10-20-2011, 01:26 AM

Saturn's Flag is: Portugal

I don't think that it will include a certificate otherwise they would have announced it. Emily the Strange was a properly done edition with its numbered box but I'm afraid it won't happen with this one so I'm reluctant to pay so much.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:29 AM

goonergaz's Flag is: UK

seems silly to only be making 200 and not number them...would add so much value!
Old 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonergaz View Post
seems silly to only be making 200 and not number them...would add so much value!
I'm with you here. But I think we all got caught out with the console release of Arcana Hearts 3 where we all expected it to be numbered, but was just a bunch of stuff chucked into a packing box

But yea, I'm with the majority here who believes that if something is limited to just 200, then there should at least be something which comes with it to authenticate it as such (something I hope Gurpswoo1 could bring up the next time he speaks with Andy from Pqube)

Last edited by Gemini-Phoenix; 10-20-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:43 AM

TheDeath's Flag is: Italy Vercelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilikki View Post
True with Arcana Heart, i thought it will be something more special too.
They did a collector's edition for GG with seperate box though
Yeah, limited to 200 copies like this Manga Edition, but how they prove it's realy numbered? The Suggoi Oppai was also limited to 150, as they say, but when i got it that was just a regula limited edition, no numbers, no outer box, nothing. I think this is just a move to try sell them more
Old 10-21-2011, 11:36 AM

Neilikki's Flag is: Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeath View Post
Yeah, limited to 200 copies like this Manga Edition, but how they prove it's realy numbered? The Suggoi Oppai was also limited to 150, as they say, but when i got it that was just a regula limited edition, no numbers, no outer box, nothing. I think this is just a move to try sell them more
I thought they said 500?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:37 PM

Suggoi Oppa was limited to 500, not 150. And absolutely nothing in that edition is limited to 500...
Old 10-21-2011, 12:40 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

It was the mousemat that was limited to 500, wish they would have numbered it somehwo though :/ xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 10-21-2011, 12:48 PM

I was pretty sure the mouse mat was available in Japan or something like that. I guess I'm confusing with something else then. Still, I collect videogames, not single items from them, so I was really disappointed.
Closed Thread