Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Collector's Edition

Platform: Xbox One Edition: Collector's Edition Format: Americas
Published by Square Enix
Released in United States on Mar 07, 2015 at a price of $99.99

The Collector’s Edition of Final Fantasy TYPE-0 HD comes in a collector’s box and includes:

  • Golden SteelBook case featuring illustrations by¬† artist Yoshitaka Amano
  • A Soundtrack CD with music selected by the game’s composer, Takeharu Ishimoto
  • A 200 page Final Fantasy TYPE-0 manga
  • An 80 PAGE ART BOOK
  • Five life-size replicas of the cards held by Class Zero’s Ace.
  • Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae demo.

108394_bonusLG

Other games with Collector's Edition releases from the
Final Fantasy franchise.

Comments:

  1. Ayiu:
    Since I'm super hyped for the game, I thought I'd share this nice Collector's Box with you guys

    It's not available for pre-order yet and some of the content is still marked as provisional

    Also you can sign up to get notified when it becomes available on Nippon Yasan

    https://www.nippon-yasan.com/japanes...tor-s-box.html

  2. GameTrigger:
    Quite booring content

  3. Queeny:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GameTrigger View Post
    Quite booring content
    Not only that .. Look at the Price
    it's to much !!!

  4. eternix:
    GameTrigger and Queeny, I agree!!

  5. Twisted:
    I think I might end up caving in and ordering this..

  6. Ayiu:
    As a sealed collector all I need is a nice outer package

    Also I think it has potential

  7. Letrico:
    Any pictures of this CE yet? I'm curious to see since estore exclusive usually have nice packaging.

  8. Ayiu:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Letrico View Post
    Any pictures of this CE yet? I'm curious to see since estore exclusive usually have nice packaging.
    here's the link to the e-store. But not pictures yet

    http://store.jp.square-enix.com/special/fabula0

  9. Edzo04:
    Im not sure this will come back in stock to nippon-yasan. I actually had a chance to order the xbox one version when it went up but didnt want it and when i checked back in a couple minutes it was already unavailable. Pretty sure they are getting extremely small amounts of these as they are e-store exclusive. The 3ds FF Explorers e-store exclusive also went out of stock in an instant. EDIT: Got a response back from my ticket. "Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we cannot have more pre order. We apologize for the inconvenience."

  10. melt:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Edzo04 View Post
    Im not sure this will come back in stock to nippon-yasan. I actually had a chance to order the xbox one version when it went up but didnt want it and when i checked back in a couple minutes it was already unavailable. Pretty sure they are getting extremely small amounts of these as they are e-store exclusive. The 3ds FF Explorers e-store exclusive also went out of stock in an instant. EDIT: Got a response back from my ticket. "Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we cannot have more pre order. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    You can still pre-order it in Nin-nin with slightly more expensive compare to nippon yassan that if you are looking for a PS4 version

    http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japan...ox-ps4-en.html

  11. Edzo04:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melt View Post
    You can still pre-order it in Nin-nin with slightly more expensive compare to nippon yassan that if you are looking for a PS4 version

    http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japan...ox-ps4-en.html
    Nvm shipping was around 35 which is what I figured nippon would be at. Thanks for posting this as I really wanted this edition. Back when Type-0 launched on PSP I was unable to get the awesome collecters edition so this will make up for it

  12. asian1skill:
    New CE ready to be preordered for NA region

    https://type0.na.square-enix.com/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcysd-zyJck

  13. Twisted:
    any pictures of what the japan version looks like?

  14. GameTrigger:
    Golden steelbook + art book + manga

  15. asian1skill:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GameTrigger View Post
    Golden steelbook + art book + manga
    Man it had me sold at manga haha and steel book!

  16. GameTrigger:
    Europe SE e-Shop CE are sold out...

  17. Twisted:
    I can help forward for up to 2 people the US version if anybody interested..as long it's still available on the US square enix shop.

  18. eternix:
    Has anyone seen Square Enix's new online store. It's beautiful.....
    https://store.na.square-enix.com/

  19. KnightOfTruth:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eternix View Post
    Has anyone seen Square Enix's new online store. It's beautiful.....
    https://store.na.square-enix.com/
    Looks nice, do the old logins still work on it? I never PO'd that FFHD game and have been thinking about doing so -- I think I might just wait on it though and pick it up when it drops in price since they STILL haven't sold out of it on the SE store and there's no real reason I can see to get it day one now.

Read 59 more comments | Add your comments