View Full Version : Large collection for sale

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

StayFree( ' 3')
08-24-2013, 05:09 PM
PM'd :spiteful:

doronf1
08-25-2013, 03:48 AM
Hi,
I got your various PM regrading forthcoming kits. Unfortunately I won't be able to hold any kits - I've learned this the hard way after holding various items for several users (Sometimes for months), only to have them vanish into thin air after promising payment.

Anyway, I'll post prices and pics of the new kits when I get them. Prices will depend on the amount I have and the contents and appeal of the kit.

ingmar1988
08-25-2013, 03:17 PM
I hope they get nice press kits...sony was being cheap with god of war, sly cooper etc.

But the last of us and diggs nightcrawler was a step in the good direction again.

Platfus
08-25-2013, 05:08 PM
I hope they get nice press kits...sony was being cheap with god of war, sly cooper etc.

But the last of us and diggs nightcrawler was a step in the good direction again.

Maybe ascension, but I think GoW III was really nice pk.

doronf1
09-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi all, I have some more new items to offer:

Beyond: 2 souls Hoodie + T shirt - 100$ (I will only sell them together, ask me sbout sizes)

Diablo 3 PS3 promo pack which includes 5 items: Full game, Artbook, Soundtrack CD, notepad (includes some art pages as well) and a metal Keychain - 100$.

Photos can be found here: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

As always, dsicounts and freebies for package deals!

flatout
09-04-2013, 04:02 PM
That Diablo 3 promo pack is pretty neat. The keychain and art book look nice.

Surprised they did a promo pack for this, surprised but glad... really liking the game.

doronf1
09-04-2013, 04:09 PM
It's not a press kit, but promo items bundled together. Still, they are new for the console version (2013 is printed on the books, the PC version was out last year).

flatout
09-04-2013, 04:27 PM
It's not a press kit, but promo items bundled together. Still, they are new for the console version (2013 is printed on the books, the PC version was out last year).

Looks like a neat pack and definitely new items.... how is the art book?

doronf1
09-04-2013, 09:29 PM
The artbook includes pcitures of monsters and enemies, with some info on each of them. Its like a journal written by an explorer - with an itroduction, etc.

flatout
09-05-2013, 05:06 AM
Are there any other Killzone Mercenary items out there like the deck you mentioned?

doronf1
09-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I don't know whats out there or not, but I currently only have the card deck. I'm sure I'll get promos, maybe some clothing. Its holiday season in my country, not many business days, post office has reduced hours, so things are slow.

doronf1
09-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Diablo Pack & Killzone card deck sold!

Still got more card decks, though. I'll get more Diablo & puppeteer items around the end of september, after holiday season.

doronf1
09-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Hi, small update with 2 unique items:

1. "PSP Vol.1" photobook. This is a heavy hardcover book full of artsy photographs of - and ispired by - the PSP. Almost no text at all. It comes in a cardboard sleeve which I just removed for the first time to see whats inside. I assume this was released at PSP launch. The book is called PSP Vol.1. Didn't find anything about it anywhere, and I don't know if Volume 2 even exists. The book is quite heavy - more than 700gr. 70$

2. Lumines 2 Card deck - cards are still sealed in bag. 20$ (But I might give it away as a freebie for a package deal).

As always - free games and stuff (lots of PS4 thingies to give away) for package deals.

Stay tuned for a MAJOR update in the next few days (After I'm done with my holidays).

I prefer to be contacted by email since my inbox tends to fill up: friedmandoron@gmail.com

Photos of all items can be found here:

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

nefarious squishy
09-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Will you have any puppeteer items soon?

The_Lurker
09-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Please let me know if you get any new "Ratchet & Clank Nexus" items :-) or anything related to R&C for that matter. Looking forward to seeing what you show next anyhow!

nefarious squishy
09-10-2013, 02:32 AM
yeah could I get a heads up on any ratchet and clank nexus items aswell?

Eric
09-10-2013, 03:11 AM
Same here Jason haha.

doronf1
09-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Yeah, I'm aiming for Puppeteer stuff. Thing is we have 4 holidays bunched together over here, so there aren't so many business days in September. Things get stuck in shipping and at the post office.

As far as I know - Into the Nexus doesn't even have a firm release date yet (I might be wrong), so I'm not so sure about goodies arriving in the next month or so. I assume I'll post new items tmrw or on Thursday, maybe some Killzone Mercenary stuff (got promos).

flatout
09-10-2013, 07:44 PM
I assume I'll post new items tmrw or on Thursday, maybe some Killzone Mercenary stuff (got promos).

Very excited to see these ;)

doronf1
09-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Ok, here we go:

I just uploaded a bunch of new pics to my photobucket page. This is Not the major update I promised, but its a start.

Anyway, I've been getting lots of requests for keychains, so I did some digging and found all of this:

Metal Gear Solid 2 heavy ashtray - not for sale.
Metal Gear Solid 2 Metal folding cup - not for sale.
Ape Academy 2 leather (?) wierd banana wallet (?) - 40$
Bionic commando figure never removed from box - 30$
Resident Evil wallet - 30$
Jak 3 stand - Reserved.
Pursuit Force UMD case - 30$
Buzz squishy head - 20 $
Resident Evil Flashlight - 30$
Socom heavy duty Compass (I think its real military grade) - 50$
Socom Compass & Flashlight - 30$

Discounts for package deals!!!

Sackboy keychains - I Just found a Kratos Sackboy! I guess its very rare, but not sure. Anyway, I'm willing to sell he whole sackboy keychain set - Including the new Tearaway and invizimals chains for 320$.

Killzone Mercenary promo - 40$

Pupeteer promo - 60$

thats all for now, stay tuned!

photobucket link:

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?view=recent&page=1

sorry for typos, I'm typing this on the go :-)

flatout
09-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Ok, here we go:

I just uploaded a bunch of new pic to my photobucket page. This is Not the major update I promised, but its a start.

Anyway, I've been getting lots or requests about keychains, so I did some digging and found all of this:

Metal Gear Solid 2 heavy ashtray - 45$
Metal Gear Solid 2 Metal folding cup - 45$
Ape Academy 2 leather (?) wierd banana wallet (?) - 40$
Bionic commando figure never removed from box - 30$
Resident Evil wallet - 30$
Jak 3 stand - Reserved.
Pursuit Force UMD case - 30$
Buzz squishy head - 20 $
Resident Evil Flashlight - 30$
Socom heavy duty Compass (I think its real military grade) - 50$
Socom Compass & Flashlight - 30$

Discounts for package deals!!!

Keychains - I have a bunch of PS2, PSP, PS3, Killzone, Guitar hero, Monkey Mania, Socom, Diablo 3, and other keychains - pins and magnets as well. Please contact me for a bundle or package deal.

Sackboy keychains - I Just found a Kratos Sackboy! I guess its very rare, but not sure. Anyway, I'm willing to sell he whole sackboy keychain set - Including the new Tearaway and invizimals chains for 320$.

Killzone Mercenary promo - 40$

Pupeteer promo - 60$

thats all for now, stay tuned!

photobucket link:

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?view=recent&page=1

sorry for typos, I'm typing this on the go :-)

That Jak 3 Standee is really neat... love mini standees. A Jak and Daxter fan should snag that (EDIT: Looks as though already someone has. ;) ).

The Kratos Sackboy "Figure" are fairly rare becasue it was an Australia only Collectors Edition type item.

The Kratos Sackboy "Keychains" are fairly common... although less so now that GoW has died down.

Eric
09-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Damn I like that Jak 3 Standee, wonder how much there worth.

ingmar1988
09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
according to my info, the next sony press kit will be for killzone shadow fall. Hope im mistaken though.

doronf1
09-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Ingmar - Is that before or after the Puppeteer press kit? Mine is stuck in the post.

Still, you are wrong :-) beyond will have a press kit (At least according to my info).

and then we have the ps4 stuff.

ingmar1988
09-11-2013, 11:45 PM
im glad to be wrong lol ^^

the more sony kits the merrier, i love those.

Wish they released one for every game though.

doronf1
09-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Well, as far as I know, they only release kits for new brands on ps3 these days. No kits for Vita games at all, at least not in Europe. But yeah, in general they do release less kits. During the PS2 era, almost every 1st party game had a kit.

I guess all PS4 Launch titles will get kits.

Much of my early PS2 era press kit stash is badly damaged, but I still have kits for strange games such as My Street, War of the Monsters, Dog's life (with a bone!), some game with a hoverboard and more. They went all out back then.

doronf1
09-12-2013, 03:41 PM
I'l like to apoligize - The MGS2 ashtray and cup are not for sale. Sorry to those who inquired about them.

doronf1
09-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Just updated my photo page with new items:

Patapon press kit - very good condition, not mint. Includes Pre-release UMD. 50$. Update - Curretnly missing stickers. Well, I guess its not for sale.

Buzz Junior Press kit - yeah, I know this doesn't interest anyone, but the kit is very cool. Like a lunchbox, includes the buzzer thingies which are compatible with PS3 as well. Kit was never opened or used, but there is a small tear inside 80$

cool Kane and Lynch bag - Never used and quite handy - 60$.

Link to photos: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

More to come!!!

doronf1
09-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Here we go:
I was sure I'll get more Killzone mercenary items, but turns out it was Killzone Shadow Fall stuff (!!!)

I can currently offer a Shadowfall T shirt and a Dogtag + chain.

photos can be found here: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Thing is I won't sell them seperately (Shipping costs are not worth it), so here is a Killzone Package deal offer:

Killzone Mercenary promo + Killzone Mercenary Card Deck + Killzone Shadow Fall dogtag + Killzone Mercenary T shirt = 100$.

I still have Killzone 2 and Killzone Liberation kits to offer.

doronf1
09-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Jak Standee sold.
Out of Jak 3 statues, Jak 3 laptop bags and Jak X press kits as well, at least for now. Some people love their J&D!
I'll remove them from the listings.

Stay tuned for more new stuff

flatout
09-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Here we go:
I was sure I'll get more Killzone mercenary items, but turns out it was Killzone Shadow Fall stuff (!!!)

I can currently offer a Shadowfall T shirt and a Dogtag + chain.

photos can be found here: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Thing is I won't sell them seperately (Shipping costs are not worth it), so here is a Killzone Package deal offer:

Killzone Mercenary promo + Killzone Mercenary Card Deck + Killzone Shadow Fall dogtag + Killzone Mercenary T shirt = 100$.

I still have Killzone 2 and Killzone Liberation kits to offer.

Liking the Killzone Shadowfall stuff.

So all PS4 Launch titles will have Press Kits? I know inFAMOUS Second Son is not a lunch title but I hope they do another Press Kit for it.

Do you know if you are getting any promo items for inFAMOUS Second Son?

doronf1
10-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Hi,

I can offer a Beyond: Two souls press kit for sale.

Photos can be found here:

kits are numbered, 2,900 of them made. Now here is the best part: No two kits are the same, since each one comes with a different still / film frame from the game.

Price is 700$ - Including tracked shipping to anywhere in the world.

doronf1
10-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Beyond kit sold. Stay tuned for more stuff.

doronf1
10-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Crazy vintage press kit update coming soon. Taking photos right now!

Ok, my phone battery is dead so photos will arrive ASAP.

Anway, did some more major digging and found a bunch of vintage press kits:

* Sony PS2 press kit dated Sep 2001. It includes a press disc and demo disc covering the following titles:
Jak 1
Wipeout Fusion
WRC 1
Airblade
Time Crisis 2
This is football 2002

price: 120$

* Sony E3 2005 press kit - ultra cool, dsigned as a book. 2 discs: Press disc and video DVD. Covering the following titles:
Sly 3
24 - the game
Genji
Formula 1 05
God of War 1 (!!!)
Jak X (!!!)
MotoGP 4
Ratchet Deadlocked (!)
Shadow of the Colossus (!!!)
Socom 3
Soulcalibur 3
Tekken 5
Wipeout Pure
and many many more.

price - 170 $

Eyetoy Launch press kit - 70$

Final Fantasy X press kit - 150$

Prisoner of War Limited edition PS2 press promo game - 80$

Eyetoy Groove Press kit - Includes full game.
Price - 60$

WRC 2 press kit - 80$

WRC 1 press kit (I'm not sure if I Had this listed) - 90$

* Titus / Interplay / Virgin interactive press kit from 2002. Includes Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance, Icewind Dale 2 and many more games that even I have never heard about :-)
price - 50$

* Eidos 2002 Press kit - Includes Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, Deux Ex 2, Hitman 2, TimeSplitter 2 and more.
Price - 60$

* Another Eidos 2002 which includes Videos (I think) of all games mentioned above, and more
Price - 40$

* Interplay 2000 press kit - Includes Baldurs gate 2, Giants, Icewind Dale, Sacrifice & more
price - 50$

* Vivendi Universal 2002 kit / catalog - Includes Spyro titles, Crash Bandicoot - The warth of Cortex, Earthworm Jim 2, and many many more.
Price - 50*

Buena Vista Games 2005 press kit - includes, well, crappy games... Only Kingdom Hearts 2 caught my attention.
price - 30$

Thats all for now, more old and new stuff to come.

Discounts and freebies for package deals!

photos can be found here: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1, I'll upload them real soon.

PS: I know this is a video game collector site, but I also found many more movie press kits, including X-men 2, Shrek, some James Bond titles, Indiana jones 4 and lots more. If anyone is interested or knows some1 who will be interested, just holler.

doronf1
10-05-2013, 09:23 AM
WRC1, WRC2, F105, F106 & Soul calibur 4 press kits sold and out of stock.

More items and photos coming soon.

doronf1
10-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Update:

New prices on some items,

Added SOCOM combined Assault + Fireteam Bravo 2 press kit (Turns out I had a few all the time but didn't know) - 120$

Super sale: I can offer a Beyond 2 souls PK for 450$.

doronf1
10-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Added sealed Locoroco press kits (80$).

Stay tuned for a major AC4 update... and more PS2 stuff.

threedaytorture
10-06-2013, 11:12 AM
PM if you have anything metal gear related, thanks!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4

doronf1
10-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Hi,
I'm not sure if you are one of the people who contacted me about MGS via gmail, but I only have the following items:

Lots of promos (PS2, PS3 & PSP - different titles)
some T shirts (3 kinds at least)
MGS 4 bags (1 or 2 left)
Revengeance Steels, pens and other stuff.

The MGS2 metal cup & ashtray are sadly not for sale.

threedaytorture
10-06-2013, 08:23 PM
How much for 1 mgs 4 bag, revengeance steels, pens, etc and what are the promos?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4

doronf1
10-06-2013, 08:30 PM
The bag is 60$. Its quite cool, I might have it in 2 different colors.
I offer 2 different revengeance steels (sealed), the full game (promo) and a Shirt for 80$. Pen is a bonus.
I have a MGS4 promo for 30$, might be my last one.
I have to check which other promos I have left. I see a MGS3 promo from where I'm sitting right now, but I need to dig to find some more.

Please contact me via friedmandoron@gmail.com of you want to make a deal. My PM box fills up all the time and I can't access it from everywhere.

doronf1
10-07-2013, 08:51 PM
F1 06 press kit (PSP + PS2) back in stock! - 80$
Jak 3 statue (sealed) Back in stock! This will most likely really be my last one, so price is up - 160$.

I also have a weird PS2 press kit - Its sealed and wrapped in pink paper. I didn't open it so I don't really know whats inside, but it feels like 3-4 discs in individual cases / sleeves. - 80$

Photos can be found here:
http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/5D405D505E805D30_zpsa26b4aae.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

discounts and free games for pacage deals!

StayFree( ' 3')
10-07-2013, 10:34 PM
PM'd

doronf1
10-08-2013, 04:06 PM
New press kit added: very interesting PS3 launch press kit that folds like origami. It Includes 2 discs and covers games such as Resistance 1, Ridge Racer 7, Motorstorm and more. I have only one of these. - 100$

photos here: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Beyond is out and embargo is lifted, I'm lowering the price of the press kit to 300$.

Mega AC4 and PS4 update coming soon!!!

MortalMonday
10-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Can't wait for the assassins creed announcement!

Rajivrocks
10-12-2013, 04:02 PM
hello can i ask is the resistance 3 a collectors edition or press-release please answer

Rajivrocks
10-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Hello srry if this a bubble post but is the resistance 3 a collectors edition or press-kit thanks

doronf1
10-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi, its a press kit.

In general, all of my items are press kits, unless listed otherwise.

If there is a specific CE you are looking for I might be able to obtain it, but I usually deal with press kits and other promotional items not available in stores.

Rajivrocks
10-13-2013, 02:23 AM
can you tell me what's in the press-kit or do you not know because its mint?
and is it different then the CE because i already have the CE i need the press-kit
just want to know whats in it

doronf1
10-13-2013, 02:26 AM
this is the press kit. The photo is not mine, I just googled it. Mine is sealed in the brown bag in which is comes and was never opened. I can assure you that its complete.

http://www.wecollectgames.com/WCG_LIVE/wp-content/gallery/2011/08/Resistance3_PressKit_WE_03.jpg

Rajivrocks
10-13-2013, 02:47 AM
oh okay, well when i look at it i don't really feal it it is very similar to the CE.
i saw you had a Ratchet Gladiator/Jak X press-kit but its out of stock any way you would have 1 more if not do you have other ratchet and clank stuff but that is not listed on the site and sorry for wasting you time on the Resistance 3 pres-skit but its just to similar to the CE

doronf1
10-13-2013, 06:46 AM
Sorry, I don't have any Jak X press kits left for sale. There is a waiting list if I manage to get some more.

All my stuff is listed on this thread.

doronf1
10-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Last Jak 3 statue sold!

Updated some prices based on availability.

More new items coming this week.

SpunkiSpirou
10-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Sent you a message :)

doronf1
10-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Hi,
Small update before the PS4, GT6 and AC4 rush:

Added 3 press kits that I forgot to list a long time ago / just dug up now:

Eyetoy Kinetic: Combat press kit - Incuding camera (It was mislabeled on my photobucket page and never listed here).

Eyepet & Invizimals combined press kit - including camera.

PSP ceramic white press kit.

Prices can be found on the first post of this thread.

Photos: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1
All Items are unused.
Discounts and freebies (Such as free games) for package deals!

Stay tuned for more stuff coming this week.

Thanks for reading.

doronf1
10-20-2013, 02:42 AM
New photos just added!

doronf1
10-20-2013, 12:29 PM
photo link fixed!

doronf1
10-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Hi, I can offer a NEW combined Invizimals: Alliance (Vita) and The lost Kingdom (PS3) press kit for sale.

These are new titles - 2 games in one kit.

Be the first (?) to own one.

170$ or 200$ shipped.

pics: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

freebies and disocunts for package deals!

ingmar1988
10-22-2013, 04:09 PM
btw doron, is the kit numbered? Looks great btw (never play invizimals though didnt have a psp).

doronf1
10-22-2013, 04:13 PM
I can't check if they are numbered right now since I'm out, I'll check later.

doronf1
10-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Updated item list and prices on first post of this thread!

Just to clarify: ALL items listed on first post are available for purchase (Unless listed 'Out of Stock').

doronf1
10-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Update about the new Invizimals: The lost Kingdom & Alliance Combined press kit:

They are not numbered, but come with a sticker sheet and 2 PSN codes. The codes are concealed like scratcher tickets. One of the panels of the kit is a bit, well, furry, and the whole thing is designed like a big folding book.

On another note, some of you might be interested in a new photo I uploaded here:

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20131027_190333_zps3531c040.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

doronf1
10-29-2013, 03:25 PM
2002 Eidos press kit sold!
2005 Sony press kit sold!
Ratchet Nexus sold!

Major AC4 update coming tonight (If all goes according to plan).

SwiftDeath
10-29-2013, 07:17 PM
Interested in the AC map

nipperkipper
10-29-2013, 07:22 PM
Also interested in the map if Swift pulls out

doronf1
10-29-2013, 07:45 PM
Ok, well:

Size is A3 size.

Real life signatures (Not printed).

I have only one and I'm selling it for 950$.

I understand its a high price and there is a high chance of not selling it, but this is much much rarer than a common 3000+ unit press kit and is aimed at high rollers :-).

I'd rather keep it for myself than sell it for less, but I am always open for some package deal negotiations.

SwiftDeath
10-29-2013, 07:47 PM
That's fine then

That is far out of my price range on it

All yours nipper if you want it

doronf1
10-30-2013, 08:16 AM
AC IV parchment currently held!

The new Invizimals games are out, so I lowered the combined press kit price to 120$ and updated other prices on my list.

More crazy PS4 stuff (Shadowfall, etc) coming soon!

nipperkipper
10-30-2013, 12:07 PM
That's fine then

That is far out of my price range on it

All yours nipper if you want it

Too rich for me too, a very nice item indeed but just dont have that sort of money

doronf1
11-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Major PS4 update coming very soon!

Gommoso
11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
I send a message :)

doronf1
11-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Answered. Cleared my inbox.

Gommoso
11-10-2013, 01:22 PM
I left another private message but I have not received a reply :-/

doronf1
11-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Replied.

doronf1
11-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Gran Turismo 6 time:

For now, I can offer a GT6 promo item bundle which includes:

GT6 shoulder bag
GT6 T shirt.
GT6 heavy duty metal keychain.
GT6 iphone case.

price: 150$ shipped (western europe / north america. Other countries would cost a bit more)

Photos:

Discounts / freebies for package deals!!!

Stay tuned, more stuff coming in every day!!!

doronf1
11-13-2013, 03:03 AM
New(ish) item:

I'm offering a Ratchet: Nexus debug preview disc (only works on debug / test PS3s).
Price: 80$

Photo can be found here:

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20131027_190333_zps3531c040.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

I also got some new Invizimals & Wonderbook stuff, but I assume nobody is interested.

More stuff coming tmrw!

Gommoso
11-13-2013, 10:03 PM
sent message

doronf1
11-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Updated prices on first page due to recent deals and availability!

doronf1
11-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Hi,

Getting lots of inquiries about promo discs.

I updated the first post of this thread with some promo bundle deals, and listed lots of promos I can offer for prices starting at 6 discs of your choice for 120$.

Added some UMD promo and pre-release bundles as well.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I'll update the list with dozens of PS3 promos next week.

doronf1
11-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Added 11 more PS3 promos to the list on the first post. Many more coming during the week.

doronf1
11-17-2013, 10:12 PM
Updated first post with yet more promos and some debug discs that might be of interest!

doronf1
11-19-2013, 10:01 AM
Crazy mega update coming tonight (trust me on this) :-)

doronf1
11-19-2013, 10:44 AM

ingmar1988
11-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Me want, how much?

doronf1
11-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Crap. I was just trying out the photo link feature which I have never used before. I didn't intend to publish this so early. Anyway, I'll send you an email.

Letrico
11-19-2013, 12:16 PM
PMed :)

doronf1
11-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Not available!

ingmar1988
11-19-2013, 08:07 PM
I mailed you with offer :) I can add an extra 25$ to it, but thats stretching it for me. Please let me know!

ingmar1988
11-19-2013, 09:09 PM
great item :)

Flackjack
11-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Pmed

doronf1
11-24-2013, 05:52 AM
replied :-)

doronf1
11-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Small update:

Added a bunch of promos - mostly Vita and some PS3 - Including the new WRC 4.

some new interesting PS4 stuff coming tmrw.

photos of most of my items: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

doronf1
11-25-2013, 04:42 PM
PS4 launch press kit is for sale!
It includes a fancy box, 5 discs - full game review codes for:

COD
Killzone
Knack
Lego Marvel
ACIV

Plus a booklet and some plastic thingy standee.

As far as I know, no more than 999 of these were produced (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Price: 650$ shipped.

The PS4 USB drive, seen in the photo, is not part of the press kit. I'm offering it for 80$ - including the lanyard and bracelet, or 700$ shipped including the PS4 press kit!

Also offering a new Gran Turismo 6 hat - 50$. Discount with purchase of my other GT6 swag!

More stuff coming in every day! Stay tuned for another mega-item reveal later this week (or early next week).

Free games and discounts for package deals!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/IMG-20131119-WA0001_zpse2ee6cc9.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/IMG-20131119-WA0001_zpse2ee6cc9.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/IMG-20131119-WA0000_zps509d231a.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/IMG-20131119-WA0000_zps509d231a.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/IMG-20131119-WA0002_zps6ee54ad1.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/IMG-20131119-WA0002_zps6ee54ad1.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/IMG-20131119-WA00041_zps7d7abaf8.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/IMG-20131119-WA00041_zps7d7abaf8.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/unnamed_zps2401e881.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/unnamed_zps2401e881.jpg.html)

More item photos:

ingmar1988
11-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Going slightly off topic, but can you confirm that promo discs have the same appearance as the ones for ps3?

Because i saw this pic on ebaY: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/KILLZONE-SHADOW-FALL-ps4-brandnew-and-sealed-promo-only-full-game-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTU1/z/mGwAAOxypNtSlOM9/$_12.JPG

So the discs in the ps4 press kit are special?

doronf1
11-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Of course the discs in the press kit are special - they are labled as review codes. I have never seen Sony produce a press kit with regular promos.

Is that sale on ebay still active? I tried to locate it but no luck.

ingmar1988
11-28-2013, 11:11 AM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KILLZONE-SHADOW-FALL-ps4-brandnew-and-sealed-promo-only-full-game-/231103910823?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item35ceddd3a7

ps: send you an email

doronf1
12-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi, dug up another interesting item, for those of you who are into hardware / test units and such.

PSP test / internal / review camera. Still in its original company box, never been used.

price: 70$ or 80$ shipped (which ever is cheaper).

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20131130_215953_zpsffd59b13.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20131130_215953_zpsffd59b13.jpg.html)

NaughtyDogJames
12-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Of course the discs in the press kit are special - they are labled as review codes. I have never seen Sony produce a press kit with regular promos.

Is that sale on ebay still active? I tried to locate it but no luck.

LBP did.

doronf1
12-01-2013, 01:47 PM
More items coming in right now!

Just got Knack & Killzone PS4 promos - Updated on first post.

GT6 large duffle bag with shoulder strap - 80$. Will gladly offer a discounted package deal with my other GT6 items - hat, Keychain, shirt, shoulder bag & iphone cover.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/IMG-20131201-WA00001_zps9eb408bf.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/IMG-20131201-WA00001_zps9eb408bf.jpg.html)

doronf1
12-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Since the games are already out in Europe, I'm lowering the price of the European PS4 launch press kit to 500$. You (currently) won't find this item anywhere else!
Kit includes 5 full games: Killzone, AC4, COD, Lego Marvel & Knack, among other stuff. Less than 1000 produced!

Photos can be seen further up or here: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

One more thing - I'll be flying to The States next week, with stops at Manhattan, LA and Vegas. I've already done a few face to face deals with some users, saving shipping costs and Paypal fees. If anyone is interested in a cash deal - leave me a msg.

ingmar1988
12-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Any update on gt6 press kit? Or only promo items for now?

LeX
12-02-2013, 03:18 PM
May I know who signs on that AC4 map??

doronf1
12-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Ingmar - Should arrive any day now. Its hanukkah (Jewish holiday) in Israel all week long, many work half business days and mail is slow.

Clexter - to tell you the truth, I really don't know. I did some research right now, I guess that Jean G is one of the directors, and the signature that resembles "Mat" is the actor who voices Edward Kenway. I'm not sure, though.

LeX
12-02-2013, 03:46 PM
how did you get that?

doronf1
12-02-2013, 03:52 PM
I can't say, sorry :-)

I can only reveal that it came from Ubisoft.

But you can be sure that its legit and the signatures are real. The back is numbered.

doronf1
12-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Gran Turismo 6 press kit is in!!!

Photos and info coming soon. I can confirm that the kits are numbered and include lots of goodies. Some of you have received private messages and emails from me, since they have first dibs.

doronf1
12-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Here we go:

GT6 press kit includes:

Review disc (Full game, not promo)
sleek black box with see-through glass-like plastic.
Metal coin with PSN code that gives you lots of in-game credits - Cool!
Hardcover notebook.
Giant poster.
Lanyard with asset link.
Numbered - 2600 kits made.

price - 550$ SHIPPED

Discounts and free game with purchase of other GT items!

Also have GT5, GT5P, GT4 press kits and lots of promo items!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/gt3_zps80d606f5.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/gt3_zps80d606f5.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/gt2_zps465ab50c.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/gt2_zps465ab50c.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/gt1_zps69b855c6.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/gt1_zps69b855c6.jpg.html)

ingmar1988
12-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Great item, to bad im out of moneys now :(

doronf1
12-05-2013, 10:13 PM
2 GT6 Kits sold! Running out of them! Willing to offer discounts on package deals and discounts to return customers!

Platfus
12-06-2013, 06:18 PM
how did you get that?

lol whole bunch of signed maps here in czech in contests :D thought i'd be rare

doronf1
12-06-2013, 07:27 PM
http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/IMG-20131029-WA0003_zpsa74729ff.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/IMG-20131029-WA0003_zpsa74729ff.jpg.html)

Well, as you can see, my maps are numbered. Only 100 in the series. So yes, 100 worldwide is quite rare. So if we are talking about the same series, Czech contest winners didn't get "a bunch". More in the lines of "a few"...

But yes, I can confrim that some European contries got these maps, and that at least 20 were not sent out yet (ie, still in storage).

That being said, I managed to obtain another one, so I'm lowering the price to 600$. Only 98 more out there.

2 more updates:

Lowered the price of Beyond Press kit - 200$ shipped anywhere.

I also have a slightly damaged GT6 press kit - there is a small (and I mean small) dent in the outer box. The dent can't be seen when whe kit is closed, and all contents other than that are mint and unused. I'm offering it for 300$.

Platfus
12-06-2013, 07:53 PM
I will check if its the same if it will help you doronf :thumb:

doronf1
12-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Updated first post with items and prices (Didn't realise TLOU press kits were not listed - now they are!)

More new stuff coming tmrw!!!

doronf1
12-08-2013, 03:21 PM
New item:

Shadow of the Colossus vintage diary/ notebook with a leather-like cover and built in bookmark.

Keep in mind these items are almost 9 years old, so the cover is a bit worn out at the edges. Still, they have never been used and still come in their original plastic bag - near mint. Not many around!

price: 40$ shipped.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20131208_144245_zps3fea6171.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20131208_144245_zps3fea6171.jpg.html)

I'll try make to a habit of offering 1 new item every day :-)

Special Christmas sale: Buy 200$ worth of stuff and get a free knack / killzone PS4 promo!

Sand4fish
12-08-2013, 05:52 PM
New item:

Shadow of the Colossus vintage diary/ notebook with a leather-like cover and built in bookmark.

Keep in mind these items are almost 9 years old, so the cover is a bit worn out at the edges. Still, they have never been used and still come in their original plastic bag - near mint. Not many around!

price: 40$ shipped.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20131208_144245_zps3fea6171.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20131208_144245_zps3fea6171.jpg.html)

I'll try make to a habit of offering 1 new item every day :-)

Special Christmas sale: Buy 200$ worth of stuff and get a free knack / killzone PS4 promo!

I've e-mailed you about it :taunt:

doronf1
12-08-2013, 09:50 PM
SOTC Notebook sent to Sand4fish. Still have a few left. New items coming tmrw!

doronf1
12-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Another day, another item:

Wolfenstein: The New Order pin & lanyard holder set. Still sealed in bag, it includes 3 pins and 1 lanyard holder.

Price: 40$ shipped.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20131209_184143_zps1309b27b.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20131209_184143_zps1309b27b.jpg.html)

Another new item coming tmrw! Discounts and free games for package deals! Free killzone / knack promo for orders over 200$!

doronf1
12-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Sorry for not updating and leaving feedback for buyers (fixed). I got lots of new stuff, but I'm out of the country and won't be able to ship things until the end of the month.

doronf1
12-28-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm back. Lots of items coming this week!

comaamen86
12-28-2013, 04:02 PM
doron keep me in mind if you get any infamous second son stuff or watchdogs stuff in the future thanks

doronf1
01-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Sorry for the delay.

Lets start this off again with an ultra rare item, but not 100% gaming related.

I'm offering an ORIGINAL & NUMBERED FC Barcelona shirt signed by Messi Himself.

Although not part of a press kit and not considered as official gaming merch, these shirts were given as gifts from Konami to key gaming industry people
with the release of PES 2011 or PES 2010 (not 100% sure which game).

Price is 300$, including a PES game of your choice, a steelbook, regular T shirt and other bits and bobs (pen, notebook, maybe even a real soccer ball if I have any left).

* I'm also listing this in some sports collector forums, so it might go fast.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140102_144137_zpse2399b5d.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140102_144137_zpse2399b5d.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140102_144023_zpsfdd6fec7.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140102_144023_zpsfdd6fec7.jpg.html)

My full item list with dozens of press kits and lots of other stuff can be found on the first post of this thread.

Lots of photos:

more stuff coming every day!

PS: lowered GT6 PK price to 300$.

ceaddiction1228
01-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Do you still have the ff X press kit available? Even if you dont what came with it if you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

doronf1
01-07-2014, 11:35 AM
I have a FFX press kit to offer you, but after some inspection it might not be complete. I have the double DVD case dated june 2002, with the demo disc and the asset disc. Discs were never used and never removed from the box. I also have the sealed Tidus figurine, which I thought was a promo item, but turns out its part of the kit. I didn't know that and thought the kit only included the DVD case.

The only thing I seem not to have is the box - I don't remember ever having it, so maybe it wasn't given away in my country.

* I also have lots of FF promo discs (full games) for PS1, PS2 & PS3.

ceaddiction1228
01-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Ok I may be contacting you soon once I have more money . . .my collection is extremely small compared to everyones on here. . .but I am slowly working on it, a house and wife hinder my efforts lol

0329liuken
01-08-2014, 08:16 AM
I've sent you an email about the Messi's shirt, I've bought a lot of stuff from you. Please reply me as soon as you see the email. My email address is the same as my username here. Thanks!

doronf1
01-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Replied :-)

Today's update:

Lots of new and retro stuff coming in, including a very special R&C item...

For now, I'll list 2 items:

Resistance 1 Press kit - back in stock and only one available - 230$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140108_185811_zps21fd148a.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140108_185811_zps21fd148a.jpg.html)

Talkman press kit - including microphone - 80$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140108_185912_zpsf1a593f6.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140108_185912_zpsf1a593f6.jpg.html)

I also got some more Infamous 1 kits, so I lowered the price on them.

All items for sale are listed on first post of this thread.

lots of pics:

discounts and freebies for package deals and return customers!

doronf1
01-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Another update:

Does anyone know what press kit is this? It is sealed and I don't want to open it. Found it while digging through my stash :-)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/cid_94B43A87-8A9A-4744-9AB1-64BA15F4A549_zps81318b63.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/cid_94B43A87-8A9A-4744-9AB1-64BA15F4A549_zps81318b63.jpg.html)

ingmar1988
01-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Hm no idea? I guess ps2 era?

Redmagster
01-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Surely it's the killzone 2 pack isn't it? Came with a water bottle too....

ingmar1988
01-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Killzone 2 Mag? why u think that. Killzone 2 was folder type thing, but longer in size, or you mean something else?

Redmagster
01-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Killzone 2 Mag? why u think that. Killzone 2 was folder type thing, but longer in size, or you mean something else?

No you're right Ing I'm not thinking of KZ2... hang on. .. I'm sure I have this. ..

Redmagster
01-09-2014, 12:04 AM
This is doing my head in now... I know I have this but can't find it in my thread... It is a sort of silvered plastic bag slit one end with press kit in and comes with an aluminium drinking bottle...

Redmagster
01-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Another update:

Does anyone know what press kit is this? It is sealed and I don't want to open it. Found it while digging through my stash :-)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/cid_94B43A87-8A9A-4744-9AB1-64BA15F4A549_zps81318b63.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/cid_94B43A87-8A9A-4744-9AB1-64BA15F4A549_zps81318b63.jpg.html)

How about this??.... Do I win it for solving it?!?... ;)

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snake pk
http://www.gamesniped.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/METAL-GEAR-SOLID-TWIN-SNAKE-FULL-PRESS-KIT-2-DVD.jpg

doronf1
01-09-2014, 09:30 AM
I guess its PS2 era. I really don't know whats inside because its sealed, but I assume its not Metal Gear since it should be a Sony first party kit.

Redmagster
01-09-2014, 12:48 PM
I guess its PS2 era. I really don't know whats inside because its sealed, but I assume its not Metal Gear since it should be a Sony first party kit.

Oh of course - I had forgotten the Sony bit... :facepalm:

ingmar1988
01-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Doron, is there any small (legal) printing on the outside? Maybe that gives a clue.

my guess is this
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTqMkYHYbFJnISqVa6mUBB20WjPCxa7 yoNPBK4jaHgw8NDLZqV

ignx
01-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Doron, is there any small (legal) printing on the outside? Maybe that gives a clue.

my guess is this
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTqMkYHYbFJnISqVa6mUBB20WjPCxa7 yoNPBK4jaHgw8NDLZqV

I have one of these (incomplete, sadly) and it`s quite large , 28cm x 28cm .

ingmar1988
01-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Well it certainly has to be a booklet style, i believe sly cooper had also booklet size? I dont own them so i dont know exact dimensions.

doronf1
01-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Hmm... might be Sly. I'll keep it sealed for now.

Its not war of the mosnters for sure. I have War of the monsters and its much bigger than the sealed kit. No writing at all on the bag.

Anway, item of the day:

Ultra-cool R&C 3 hefty and durable water gun! plastic is very good quality and item is sealed. I havent seen these anywhere else.

Price; 80$ shipped anywhere.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140108_185935_zps2dac3397.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140108_185935_zps2dac3397.jpg.html)

discounts and freebies for package deals!

doronf1
01-10-2014, 02:36 PM
R1 press kit sold.
Messi Shirt unavailable anymore.
Guns are running out.

Item of the day:

Cool retro PS2 large laptop bag, very good quality, still sealed in bag (the one in the pic is not sealed). price: 60$.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/DSC06370_zpsf361f64a.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/DSC06370_zpsf361f64a.jpg.html)

Another item coming tmrw!

euphoriapt
01-11-2014, 08:44 PM
the beyond 2 souls is the media edition or with the game ??

Matt16
01-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Oh of course - I had forgotten the Sony bit... :facepalm:

You're fired :protest:

doronf1
01-11-2014, 10:10 PM
euphoriapt - I'm not quite sure what you mean. Beyond 2 Souls IS the media edition (press kit), but it DOES include the full game on a review disc (not debug). So please clarify your question.

Anyway, item of the day time. Something small but cool:

I'm offering a PS3 USB memory stick, shaped like a credit card. It comes in a Grey / silver box that closes with a magnet. Box includes a USB cable as well. I assume this was given out during the PS3 launch. Item is unused & blank.

price: 55$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140111_161205_zpsaef99406.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140111_161205_zpsaef99406.jpg.html)

Disocunts & freebies for package deals and return customers!

Another new item coming tmrw!

euphoriapt
01-12-2014, 12:06 AM
I thought it only came with the media disc, no game ( promo)
How many GB have the USB stick ?? It looks lika an HDD

doronf1
01-12-2014, 12:43 AM
Well, you are a bit wrong about the Beyond press kit.

It doesn't come with a media disc. It comes with a link and a QR code to download assets.

The only disc is a REVIEW CODE with artwork and an embargo date - NOT a regular red-white PS3 promo, which are quite common and are not part of the kit.

The USB stick is only 64MB. Keep in mind it was manufactured more than 8 years ago... Its more of a colletcors item than a functional storage device.

doronf1
01-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Item of the day time:

I usually don't offer T shirts and and stuff like that as single items, but this is something special:

Vintage PS1 (!) sealed T shirt. Pic says it all.

Price: 40$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140112_233936_zps8ef7fffa.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140112_233936_zps8ef7fffa.jpg.html)

Another new item coming tmrw! I have a (sort of) never seen before press kit reveal, just need to go get the stuff and take pics.

Dozens of press kits, promos and other rare items not available in stores (or anywhere else!) are listed on first post of this thread. All items listed ARE available (unless marked out of stock).

Discounts & freebies for package deals and return customers!

ceaddiction1228
01-13-2014, 03:16 AM
Please tell me tomorrows item wont be over 50 usd lmao . . Im so broke after pre ordering bravely default

doronf1
01-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Item of the day:

Unused sealed (Sticker on back) COD: World at War original Zippo lighter.
Price: 70$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140113_234529_zpsd0e62b06.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140113_234529_zpsd0e62b06.jpg.html)

ceaddiction1228
01-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Omg want. . .would u hold it til friday lmfao

doronf1
01-13-2014, 10:01 PM
sure.

Forgot to mention, another new item coming tmrw :-)

ceaddiction1228
01-13-2014, 10:03 PM
If u get a buyer soon feel free to take that offer but I would world at war imo is the best cod game made

ceaddiction1228
01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Would love that piece* dumb phone

doronf1
01-13-2014, 10:07 PM
So not to hold it until Friday?

I also have some other COD stuff (Mostly clothing items and promo discs).

ceaddiction1228
01-13-2014, 10:15 PM
I cant 100% say I will be able to pay for it. . Maybe im like 75% but I dont want to hold u back any . . Its unfair to others. . . If u still have it then I will see what I can do . . Great pieces though

doronf1
01-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Ceaddiction - I'm holding it for you until friday. If you don't want it, I'll pass it on to a forum member who also expressed interest and is willing to wait it out because you were first.

Anyway, Item of the day time!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140114_225405_zpsd2776a2d.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140114_225405_zpsd2776a2d.jpg.html)

New(ish) promos for anim and manga lovers. Updated promo list on first post of this thread (which includes prices).

Regarding the press kit reveal - It will happen on Sunday, thats the earliest I can do.
I'll just tease and say that I have never seen this anywhere else and that its related to ALL of the following games:

Virtua Tennis 3
COD 3
Virtua Fighter 5
Resistance 1
Assassins Creed 1 (!!!!)
Ridge Racer 7
Motorstorm (first game)
Heavenly Sword
F.E.A.R
and many more!

I'm not bullshitting :-), I'm just not sure what the discs exactly contain, and will be only able to check them on out Sunday since they are stored somewhere else. This is really some crazy stuff!

NaughtyDogJames
01-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Early PS3 PK as R:FOM, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm and Ridge Racer (?) are all exclusives as was Assassin's Creed.

ceaddiction1228
01-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Doron after doing some thinking u can let them have it. . Seeing as I dont have a LOT of extra money I feel that I should hold out until something I just have to have . . Such as what we discussed or potentially other great items like this pk you tease us with lol. Thank you kindly . . I will hold my tongue unless im positive about further purchases

doronf1
01-14-2014, 09:25 PM
yeah, of course, but I'm not sure what the discs contain. Could be assets, playable demos, interviews, etc. So better to wait before pricing etc.

ceaddiction1228
01-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Indeed. . . I will just be more cautious . . I know there are many more people with cash in hand so unless I am in the same position I will keep quiet thats all lol . . .I look forward to your post here everyday while im at work lmao

doronf1
01-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Item(s) of the day time!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/unnamed_zps10a5267a.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/unnamed_zps10a5267a.jpg.html)

COD MW 3 sealed tshirt (didn't know people liked cod) - 30$. Ask me about sizes.

Prototype sealed tshirt - 30$ (might be prototype 2, didn't open it). Ask me about sizes.

Driver: Parallel Lines not for sale DVD with interviews, music, behind the scenes and more - 30$

Another new item coming tmrw! Discounts and free games for package deals etc.

doronf1
01-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Item of the day time!

Cups!!!!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140116_234828_zps53147b87.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140116_234828_zps53147b87.jpg.html)

The PS2 cup is quite regular, but the PS3 cup is double glazed - you can easily hold it even if its filled with boiling coffee or ice water.

I also have a PS4 coffee cup, which I posed some time ago.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/ps4_zps97a833e9.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/ps4_zps97a833e9.jpg.html)

30$ for 1 cup, 50$ for 2, 65$ for all 3! Cool and functional, never drink from the tap again! :-)

For other items and prices -please check first post of this thread.

doronf1
01-16-2014, 10:54 PM
Redmgaster - your inbox is full.

Redmagster
01-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Redmgaster - your inbox is full.

Thanks - sorted :)

doronf1
01-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Item of the day time!!!!

Well, today is kind of a letdown.

Turns out that this:

Is actually this:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/f106_zps7f5fe1a6.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/f106_zps7f5fe1a6.jpg.html)

I already have a few F106 press kits, so nothing really new today, but I lowered the price on them since I have much more now :-).

P.S: This IS NOT Sunday's press kit reveal.

Another new item coming tmrw (Xbox related).

Update - Locoroco PK now out of stock.

Sand4fish
01-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Virtua fighter 5 reserved for me please if not claimed!

doronf1
01-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Another day, another item.

I'll start to list XBOX promos on the first post of the thread. We'll begin with some kiddie games (and a few others).

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140118_225030_zps48aa61c7.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140118_225030_zps48aa61c7.jpg.html)

doronf1
01-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Item of the day time!!

Time for the press kit reveal.

Some of you might remember a PS3 poster kit I mentioned a few months back. Well, turns out that I (sort of) didnt know what I was talking about :-).

Turns out the poster kit is an expansive PS3 launch press kit, given out 7-8 years ago only to elite press, I assume to big magazines and publications. When I removed all the posters i discovered 2 red discs with assets (info, pics, videos, trailers etc) related to the console itself, a bunch of games and even Blu-ray movies.

So here is a recap:

The kit includes 10 giant posters printed on ultra high quality paper. It comes in a sleek black box, with the 2 discs on the bottom.
Each poster was designed by a different artist. On the front of each poster you can find some artwork (abstract or else), and on the back there's info regarding a specific PS3 feature. 2 posters are dedicated to ps3 launch titles.

Some of the games are:

Resistance 1
AC1
Motorstorm
Virtua Fighter 5
Heavenly Sword
Ridge Racer 7
Lair
Genji
Call of Duty 3
and more obscure stuff like Fatal Inertia and Bladestorm.

Some of the Blu-Ray titles covered:

X-men
Black Hawk Down
Rocky
Speed
Ice Age 2
and many more.

The kit itself is one of the largest and heaviest I have seen. It weighs 1.6kg (!) and it's dimentions are around 36cm width 51cm lenght. Posters fold out to 68cm width and over 1m (!!) length.

This really is an ultra rare item and I have never seen anyone else offering it, ever.

price: 300$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140120_0056161_zps25ae771d.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140120_0056161_zps25ae771d.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140120_010201_zpsd300adcd.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140120_010201_zpsd300adcd.jpg.html)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140120_005539_zpsdc46d5ee.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140120_005539_zpsdc46d5ee.jpg.html)

Another new item coming tmrw! And the day after that! and the day after that as well!

PS: Redmagster, your package was shipped today.

ceaddiction1228
01-20-2014, 02:34 AM
Can u let us know when this kit is sold. . Just because this is an interesting item . . If I had enough time I would grab it so thats why o ask

doronf1
01-20-2014, 01:02 PM
ceaddiction - I have a few of these kits, so I guess I'll be able to send you one if you will eventually want it.

Another item comign tonight. Hint: new Infamous stuff!

doronf1
01-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Item of the day time!

Infamous is in the house!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/unnamed_zps1286e314.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/unnamed_zps1286e314.jpg.html)

Pic says it all.

both items + Full game promo of your choice (out of a list I'll provide - including some new games - PS4 titles as well!) for 65$. Great deal!

Tons of items listed on first post of the thread! All items listed are available!

Lots of pics: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Another new PS4 item coming tmrw!

jblaster
01-21-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm interested for infamous items, for 65$ I can have them + one PS4 games that's right? what is the list of games available?

doronf1
01-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Jblaster - I can offer you Killzone or Knack for PS4. I have other PS3 games (such as beyond, gt6) if you are interested.

jblaster
01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
I already have this games, is that possible to just buy the infamous items? I'm very interesting in the keyring. Thanks

doronf1
01-21-2014, 09:05 PM
Sorry, the game was to make shipping costs acceptable, since a disc doesn't weigh much and I have penty of promos to give away.

I listed dozens of promos on my first post, you can choose any game you want fro the list.

I can also offer you another sackboy keychain instead for the same price: Kratos, Drake, Invisivals or tearaway.

jblaster
01-21-2014, 09:06 PM
I could be interested by invizmals sackboy but 65$ for th?ses 3 items is to expensive.

jblaster
01-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Did you still got Jak & Daxter Sackboy?

doronf1
01-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Thats the price I'm offering, and thats why I offered a new game that retails for 40-60$ and part of the deal.

Furthermore, 65$ shipped (although I never said it included shipping, but I'll settle for that with regular non-express shipping), is less than 20$ for an item )without shipping). thats a good price.

Jack, Daxter & Ratchet sackboys cost more :-)

anyway, Item of the day time!

New european PS4 USB drive with neck thingy. Not released in north america. 8GB. Cover snaps on with a magnet. Comes with PS4 assets if you want. 45$ shipped.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140121_232852_zps717aef66.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140121_232852_zps717aef66.jpg.html)

Discounts and freebies for package deals and return customers!

comaamen86
01-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Item of the day time!

Infamous is in the house!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/unnamed_zps1286e314.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/unnamed_zps1286e314.jpg.html)

Pic says it all.

both items + Full game promo of your choice (out of a list I'll provide - including some new games - PS4 titles as well!) for 65$. Great deal!

Tons of items listed on first post of the thread! All items listed are available!

Lots of pics: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Another new PS4 item coming tmrw!

hold for me mate whilst i browse promos

jblaster
01-21-2014, 09:46 PM
If would take, infamous+invizmals+jak+daxter sackboy, what is your price with shipping please?

comaamen86
01-21-2014, 09:47 PM
just seen someone inquired over infamous stuff i have good feedback if they drop out

will take if you can wait till 31st for payment

also knack as the promo

comaamen86
01-21-2014, 10:00 PM
also if its gone and you get more in, the infamous sackboy and case let me know will def take one

doronf1
01-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Infamous stuff reserved for comaa until the end of the month.

comaamen86
01-21-2014, 10:49 PM
Infamous stuff reserved for comaa until the end of the month.

Cheers much appreciated

jblaster
01-21-2014, 10:50 PM
Ok and for the Invizmals jak and dater sackboy?

tag-six
01-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi. I'm interested in the invizimals sackboy and possibly Jak and Daxter ones too. Could you bundle them or something? Thanks!

doronf1
01-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi, I have a very limited amount of Jak and daxter sackboys. I need to check how many I exactly have and price them accordingly. They won't be cheap.

On the other hand, I have plenty of invizimals, tearaway, kratos, nathan drake and infamous sackboys, so I can offer a good deal on them.

jblaster
01-22-2014, 02:07 PM
In the best case I'm looking for 3 Invizmals Sackboy and 3 jak and 3 daxter; can you give me your price with shipping please

doronf1
01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Jblaster - To tell you the truth, if you thought that 65$ was expensive, I don't think you could afford 9 sackboy figures, 6 of them being Jak and Daxter which cost more. We are talking about 300$ at the minimum (But I'll throw in a new game as well).

COD MW 2 Wallet. Unused. Lots of velcro and compartments inside for credit cards, coins, etc. 45$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140123_013745_zpscaa138d4.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140123_013745_zpscaa138d4.jpg.html)

Another new item coming tmrw! Anybody into Xb1 promos?

Discounts and feebies for packages deals and return customers!

tag-six
01-23-2014, 01:08 AM
Okay cool. In that case, what would I be looking at spending for:
a) Just 1 Invizimals sackboy?
b) 1 x Invizimals, 1 x Jak and 1 x Daxter sackboys?

Cosmic_Link
01-23-2014, 03:42 AM
Another new item coming tmrw! Anybody into Xb1 promos

Xb1 you say? You have my undivided attention. :D

Letrico
01-23-2014, 03:48 AM
Xb1 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jblaster
01-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Jblaster - To tell you the truth, if you thought that 65$ was expensive, I don't think you could afford 9 sackboy figures, 6 of them being Jak and Daxter which cost more. We are talking about 300$ at the minimum (But I'll throw in a new game as well).

Who are you to allow you to say what I am able to offer me?

Yardin
01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Hello, i've just created this topic : http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?p=195838#post195838

when i saw yours ^^

Letrico
01-23-2014, 12:40 PM
Who are you to allow you to say what I am able to offer me? I thought it was too expensive compared to the object, and I really find it unacceptable that someone who gets these things probably free ways to make as much money on the backs of fans.

Please guys no discussing about what the seller price is and if you are not happy you have the rights to not buy.

We are not here to judge we are just a friendly community. Doron here is a very reputable member and he is being very understanding as not many people would fork out a big sum of money at once.

Let's leave it at that alright. Cheers guys

comaamen86
01-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Who are you to allow you to say what I am able to offer me? I thought it was too expensive compared to the object, and I really find it unacceptable that someone who gets these things probably free ways to make as much money on the backs of fans.

to echo letrico

the price is the price if you dont like it dont buy it

i will jump on dodgy selling tactics but naming a price is not one of them

however doron obtains his goods that is for him to know

if you dont like it, dont buy it

LyricalOne
01-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Hey, just dropping by and in case you happen to find any more Infamous SS Sackboys, please keep me in mind!

doronf1
01-24-2014, 04:03 AM
I have some infamous sackboys, but I'm low on Jak & daxter sackboys since I sent out quite a few of them over the past year.

My offer for Infamous sackboy + Infamous phone panel + game for 65$ still stands.

you can add an Invizimals, Tearaway Kratos or Drake sackboy for 80$ (2 of these sackboys + new game + panel shipped).

Ashesheart - I should be able to offer you 3 invizimals and 3 infamous, but I need a few days to make sure. the invizimals are located somewhere else.

Item of the day time!!!!!

sort of an update, actually:

this:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/5D405D505E805D30_zpsa26b4aae.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/5D405D505E805D30_zpsa26b4aae.jpg.html)

is this:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140124_053012_zps0d22722a.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140124_053012_zps0d22722a.jpg.html)

Its a sealed P2 press kit that includes 4 discs and sleeves: Eye toy play sports full game promo, Singstar Legends full game promo, Buzz Sports Quiz demo disc (not full game), press disc.

Price: 65$

* Lowered price on PS4 launch kit (This is for the players).

All prices listed on first post!

XB1 item coming in a day or two.

Anybody interested in Marvel super heroes non-game related press kits?

Letrico
01-24-2014, 04:25 AM
Can't wait for the Xb1 item there doron. Any FF13 related things at all?

doronf1
01-24-2014, 04:32 AM
I should have a final fanstasy 13 promo. Nothing more than that. I have older FF promos as well, including PS1 promos.

comaamen86
01-24-2014, 04:34 AM
ps4 promo copy nfs rivals see yourself getting hold of that at all?

Letrico
01-24-2014, 04:36 AM
I should have a final fanstasy 13 promo. Nothing more than that. I have older FF promos as well, including PS1 promos.

:) My interest is tingling. Let me know if you found the FF13 promo?

Miker525
01-24-2014, 04:40 AM
Just wondering if you have any Payday/Payday 2 related items? I saw you have the promo disk but I was wondering if you had anything else as well?

tag-six
01-24-2014, 05:07 AM
So for $80:
-Infamous SS sackboy
-Infamous SS phone cover (is it an iphone 5 one?)
-Invizimals sackboy
-Game of my choice huh.... Ummmm I already have both PS4 titles unless you get any new PS4 ones in? I'd have to say Puppeteer unless you get any new PS4 games.

Would you be able to reserve all this until the end of Jan for me?

LyricalOne
01-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Just wondering if you can sell the infamous sackboy by itself?

Nice stuff btw bud!

comaamen86
01-24-2014, 07:33 AM
could i add another infamous sackboy to what i have set aside for 80 dollars total or is that only for other sackboys?

doronf1
01-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Mike - I have a payday 2 mask.

lyrical - I don't think it will be worth it shipping-wise. if you are willing to pay 30$ shipped - then yes. might as well wait a month or so, I'm sure that new Infamous stuff will turn up.

comma - I'll know better on sunday. I need to check how many I exactly have and will only be able to do it after the weekend (Sunday in my country is a regular workday). In general it seems ok, but I have a few requests. Your original deal is still on.

XB1 item coming tonight!

Yardin
01-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Ashesheart - I should be able to offer you 3 invizimals and 3 infamous, but I need a few days to make sure. the invizimals are located somewhere else.

So no Jak & Daxter ?

Can you tell me your price please ? (with shipping)

Redmagster
01-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey Doron

Got my package safely thank you! :) :)

Great to have finally completed a deal with you and I hope there will be others - feedback incoming :thumb:

Thanks! :hug:

JRPGFan
01-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Any Standees from Dark Cloud 2?

comaamen86
01-24-2014, 03:30 PM

lyrical - I don't think it will be worth it shipping-wise. if you are willing to pay 30$ shipped - then yes. might as well wait a month or so, I'm sure that new Infamous stuff will turn up.

comma - I'll know better on sunday. I need to check how many I exactly have and will only be able to do it after the weekend (Sunday in my country is a regular workday). In general it seems ok, but I have a few requests. Your original deal is still on.

XB1 item coming tonight!

Thanks mate very grateful

doronf1
01-24-2014, 05:11 PM
well, I have to say it's getting hard to keep track of all the messages and requests, and some things are getting out of hand. Shipping to Australia is much higher than shipping to the UK. I won't send 2 sackboys, a game and Iphone cover to Australia for 80$ shipped.

I don't deal with standees since shipping them is a pain.

please contact me via email (friedmandoron@gmail.com) or private msgs. It will be much easier for me respond.

Miker525
01-24-2014, 10:12 PM

XB1 item coming tonight!

Are you talking about the Payday 2 mask from Comiccon SD or CE mask or a different one altogether? And How much shipped to NY?

Edit: was looking through your photobucket that coma posted below. what is that killzone mercs thing?

Dan
01-24-2014, 11:45 PM
hey bud, do you have a flickr account or somewhere i can take a quick look at what you have for sale? :)

comaamen86
01-24-2014, 11:46 PM
hey bud, do you have a flickr account or somewhere i can take a quick look at what you have for sale? :)

doronf1
01-25-2014, 07:59 AM
Mike - mask is from E3. I'm not sure which Killzone item you are talking about. The card deck? The promo?

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140125_095059_zpsd640432e.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140125_095059_zpsd640432e.jpg.html)

AC4 XB1 sealed promo.

40$ or 50$ shipped, whichever is cheaper.

Another item coming tmrw! Hint: Resistance.

Miker525
01-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Mike - mask is from E3. I'm not sure which Killzone item you are talking about. The card deck? The promo?

Hey,

I actually have the E3 mask already. Thank you though! And I believe I was talking about the card deck. Now that I know it's a card deck my interest is slightly less though :p . Definitely curious to see what new stuff you will be adding though. You really have cool stuff!

Twisted
01-25-2014, 06:46 PM
I am looking forward to any possibility of future Nintendo press kits.

doronf1
01-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Item if the day time!

new interesting promo UMDs, including Resistance Retribution.
http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140126_070651_zps52f736f6.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140126_070651_zps52f736f6.jpg.html)

Prices added to promo UMD list on first post.

Another new item coming tmrw. Hint: Manga.

doronf1
01-27-2014, 06:48 AM
item if the day time!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140124_083946_zps6015a863.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140124_083946_zps6015a863.jpg.html)

5 for 100$.

down to my last Wipeout HD kit. Its not mint, so I'll offer a discount / add some free stuff with it.

lowered price on GT6 press kit.

doronf1
01-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Sorry for the delay - Time for item of the day!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/ff_zps5069405e.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/ff_zps5069405e.jpg.html)

Knack Tshirt. Sealed. ask me about sizes. 35$ shipped.

New item(s)S coming tmrw. Hint: Infamous!

All items listed on first post of this thread are available!

GameTrigger
01-28-2014, 02:42 PM
I have older FF promos as well, including PS1 promos.
Do you still have FF related promos/items?

comaamen86
01-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Sorry for the delay - Time for item of the day!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/ff_zps5069405e.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/ff_zps5069405e.jpg.html)

Knack Tshirt. Sealed. ask me about sizes. 35$ shipped.

New item(s)S coming tmrw. Hint: Infamous!

All items listed on first post of this thread are available!

ooooo is it infamous second son, i await eagerly

ingmar1988
01-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Infamous ss would be to early for.pk so i guess promo items?

doronf1
01-28-2014, 04:59 PM
GameTrigger - please contact me via email. Friedmandoron@gmail.com

Infamous PK is still too early. a month at least for that. even a month and a half.

GameTrigger
01-28-2014, 05:25 PM
E-mail sent :)

comaamen86
01-28-2014, 06:13 PM
GameTrigger - please contact me via email. Friedmandoron@gmail.com

Infamous PK is still too early. a month at least for that. even a month and a half.

oooh what the new infamous item, i cant wait!!! tell me now 8)

all good for deal friday? pm me your paypal addy and total

any luck on the second infamous sackboy?

doronf1
01-29-2014, 07:09 AM
comma - please contact me via email.

friedmandoron@gmail.com

doronf1
01-29-2014, 04:43 PM
Item of the day time!

New infamous shirts!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140128_142500_zps855fceda.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140128_142500_zps855fceda.jpg.html)

the women's one (gray) is out of stock already :-)

40$

discount for package deal with sackboys and iphone case.

New item coming tmrw!

comaamen86
01-29-2014, 05:37 PM
comma - please contact me via email.

friedmandoron@gmail.com

done

doronf1
01-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Item of the day time!

Creepy Silent Hill shirt

30$

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/DSC06341_zps06b42e34.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/DSC06341_zps06b42e34.jpg.html)

Another new item coming tmrw. Hint: God of war!

PS: running out of Infamous sackboys. I assume they will be out of stock next week.

Sand4fish
01-30-2014, 07:46 PM
That's indeed creepy... It looks small.. Is it a kid's size?

doronf1
01-31-2014, 08:57 PM
Yeah, its a kids shirt. Should have mentioned it.

Item of the day time!!!

Never had this officialy listed - Kratos figures. These are independent items, and NOT part of any press kit.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/jj_zpse1eea970.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/jj_zpse1eea970.jpg.html)

1 for 60$, 2 for 105$, 3 for 140$.

Another item coming tmrw!

Dan
01-31-2014, 09:00 PM
doronf1 do you have anything dark souls related?

doronf1
01-31-2014, 09:28 PM
Only promos, but I'll check ayway.

I'm sure things will ramp up when Dark souls 2 release comes closer.

Dan
01-31-2014, 09:53 PM
Only promos, but I'll check ayway.

I'm sure things will ramp up when Dark souls 2 release comes closer.

please keep me in mind if you get any!

doronf1
01-31-2014, 11:35 PM
just trying this out.

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/bonbon223.png (http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/bonbon223/)

doronf1
02-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Item of the day time!!!!

found this stashed away, I realldy don't remember where I got it.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140201_191524_zps6758b77e.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140201_191524_zps6758b77e.jpg.html)

30$

Another new item coming tmrw! Hint - Captain America.

* Addes PES 2014 to promo list on first post of this thread.
* Lowered price on Ratchet 3 heavy duty water guns - now 2 for 100$!

Sand4fish
02-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I'll take the bag!

doronf1
02-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Item of the day time!

Something a bit different and non-gaming related today, but still a rare collector's item.

As some of you might know, press kits are not limited to games only. Movies, music, food, fashion, cars, cosmetics, tourist attractions - you name it - many brand launches around the world are accompanied by a press kit or promo items.

I'm offering a limited Edition Diesel Only the brave Captain America fragrance press kit, released 3 years ago with the first movie. Its sort of a folding pop-up book, which inlcudes a booklet and a disc as well.
60$

Just wanted to get this out there, maybe one of you knows somebody who will be interested, since I have lots of non-gaming-but-cool stuff that can't be found in stores.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140202_204356_zps38955371.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140202_204356_zps38955371.jpg.html)

* Comma and Mosavon - your combined package was sent out today.

chosefina
02-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Do you have something with witcher?

doronf1
02-03-2014, 06:46 PM
item of the day time!

Sealed & infalted Socom special forces PK - it even comes in the original box sony sent it in (I only had open kits up until now).

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/cid_643A6971-437C-4464-9EEF-05FFD3E3CAAA_zpsa5905da4.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/cid_643A6971-437C-4464-9EEF-05FFD3E3CAAA_zpsa5905da4.jpg.html)

Prices Updated on first post of this thread!

* down to my last Chains of Olympus PK.
* Another new item coming tmrw, should be Fable related.

comaamen86
02-05-2014, 03:18 PM
all arrived perfect feed back left

doronf1
02-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Sorry for not updating, I'm out of the country.

Something small for now:

Game of Thrones (TV) promotional Phone case. Unused.

25$.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/doronf1/20140205_195956_zpsec332dd3.jpg (http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/20140205_195956_zpsec332dd3.jpg.html)

Regular updates will commence Monday, stay tuned for more Infamous and new Fable items.

akapwner
02-08-2014, 08:51 PM
How much for the Jak Canvas?

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/doronf1/media/cid_77A9971A-5E35-456B-8130-585AEAE1E3B1_zpscf68851f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=88

doronf1
02-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Hi,
The canvas is not for sale.

JRPGFan
02-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Did you ever had any Dark Cloud 2/Dark Chronicle Memorabilia?

doronf1
02-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Maybe I have promos. I can't remember anything else.

I think a have a Level 5 book, though.

Most of my early PS2 stuff (excluding promos) was destroyed in a fire.

doronf1
02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
item of the day time! Crazy unexpected NEW TLOU item (Left behind related).

I contacted my regulars first with an offer, I'll post it soon depends on how many I have left.

Updates:

Origami PS3 press kit out of stock.
There will definitely be an infamous second son press kit.

All items on first post of this thread are for sale!

comaamen86
02-10-2014, 05:57 PM
item of the day time! Crazy unexpected NEW TLOU item (Left behind related).

I contacted my regulars first with an offer, I'll post it soon depends on how many I have left.

Updates:

Origami PS3 press kit out of stock.
There will definitely be an infamous second son press kit.

All items on first post of this thread are for sale!

let me know as soon as you know about infamous pk and price, cheers

JRPGFan
02-11-2014, 07:39 AM
Maybe I have promos. I can't remember anything else.

I think a have a Level 5 book, though.

Most of my early PS2 stuff (excluding promos) was destroyed in a fire.

Can you check when you have time and PM me what you have?