PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Quebec! :)

Caffei
01-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Hello!
(My username might sound familiar since I was also on other collecting websites like MGS just in case haha)
I never know how to actually make a decent introduction. =_=
Well, I'm a girl from Canada and yes, I like collecting.
My passion comes from very far actually. I'm not even sure from when.
I remember even before I had any systems, I used to collect random things like erasers, pencils, feathers, etc.
Then I discovered videogames as a new fantastic hobby.
And then...I discovered merch. yes. evil.

I've got quite a lot of things but of course, a lot of people can beat me on the quantity and quality of their collection. Oh well!

I don't have a particular series to collect.
But I do have a huge love for Pokemon, especially plushes.

I'm currently making myself poor with Assassin's Creed.
My latest get is the Hot Toys Ezio...figure? statue? (...) I suggest it to every fans! It's beautiful! <3
I'll state what I have of this serie while i'm there:
Started everything with ACIII- limited edition
AcIII- Connor the Hunter figure
ACII- Master edition (360) and so with the wonderful white statue.
AC revelation Statue
Play Arts Ezio
A german Gamepro featuring Ezio!
ACIII steelbook (the walmart edition)
AC collection steebook
ACIII poster
ACIII commemorative coin
(and that hot toys dude)
(I should aso receive soon by mail Brotherhood CE, inflatable tomahawk from PAX I think, ACIII Futureshop steelbook, ACB CE guide, ACB figure, and a few more)
(Also...am I the only one who wants more of Connor or something at least for Haytham? D: I find the 2 other kind of bust figures unattractive (and the lifesize one is out of my price range...and space). I NEED something else of him in my life)

Oh yeah. And even if I said merch, I might say that I collect everything that can be collected; systems, games, guides, posters, random books, some SE controllers, magazines etc.
I like to have all of my games black labels and complete (I'm on the ps3, yes)
And also systems complete in box! My most notable systems includes both the DKC Snes and DK64, and the challenge set for the original nes ^.^
I have a lot of stuff scattered through my house so I don't really have any pictures haha~ A lot of them actually are in boxes :)

So umm. Yeah. That was it! Hi to everybody! And sorry if my english is bad!
:D
(I hope I did this correctly at the right place lol)

SwiftDeath
01-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Welcome :)

Yes we collectors are a strange bunch. I will admit that I collected wallets at an early age. Strange I know but somehow satisfying.

Perhaps we're wired to collect?

And yes Assassin's Creed makes even the richest among us poor :rotf:

Pretty much regardless of how much money you have, you can spend it all on assassin's creed

Nice to see another fan of figures/statues. There are quite a lot on here of course but many members also detest figures in their collectors editions

There are also quite a few retro console collectors so you may have to take some pictures to appease them :D

Also your english is perfectly fine :thumb: and this is the correct section for your intro

Biggav4000
01-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi
And welcome to the forum :wave: