PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Already Released) Need For Speed The Run Edici?n Especial

motarules
01-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Full Game Name: Need For Speed The Run
Edition Name: Need For Speed The Run Pack Megablocks
Platform(s): PS3
Region(s): PAL
Publisher: EA
Release Date: 24/11/2011
Price (RRP): 69.95 Euros
Content Description: Includes the PS3 game and a Megablock car.
Link(s) to source(s): SOURCE (http://www.game.es/Product/Default.aspx?SKU=080102)
Other Info/Pics: Game.es Exclusive

http://m.game.es/cover/3D_L/080/080102.jpg

Cosmic_Link
01-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Cool. :D It's a shame the game was rubbish... :(

The Worst NFS game released this Gen... >.<

gu8
01-10-2013, 08:33 PM
looked shit this game, never bothered with it, to be honest all them nfs do my head in, i remember the first one on ps1 i think. quality, just me and my brother sitting on splitscreen doing donuts around each others lambos!!

naked!!

Cosmic_Link
01-10-2013, 08:35 PM
lol I don't think we needed to know the last bit... :P Thanks anyway! XD

Anyway, you didn't miss anything with this one. It was rubbish. :( I played it for a little while and stopped because it was crap! >.<

gu8
01-10-2013, 08:39 PM
lol there all the same i think mate, seriously the last one i played was a street racer one, underground, that was shit, ive heard shift is good and the new ones ok but meh, not for me

comaamen86
01-10-2013, 08:45 PM
looked shit this game, never bothered with it, to be honest all them nfs do my head in, i remember the first one on ps1 i think. quality, just me and my brother sitting on splitscreen doing donuts around each others lambos!!

naked!!

tell me more im listening

Cosmic_Link
01-10-2013, 09:10 PM
lol there all the same i think mate, seriously the last one i played was a street racer one, underground, that was shit, ive heard shift is good and the new ones ok but meh, not for me

I've personally enjoyed all the current gen ones besides The Run! Shift 2 Unleashed was too hard... -_- The controls felt un-realistically stiff. >.< Doesn't make it a bad game, it just means I'm useless and couldn't do it! XD

The street racing one you refer to, I assume it Underground on the last Gen? Underground 2 was awesome! XD

comaamen86
01-10-2013, 09:12 PM
I've personally enjoyed all the current gen ones besides The Run! Shift 2 Unleashed was too hard... -_- The controls felt un-realistically stiff. >.< Doesn't make it a bad game, it just means I'm useless and couldn't do it! XD

The street racing one you refer to, I assume it Underground on the last Gen? Underground 2 was awesome! XD

hot pursuit was best hands down

motarules
01-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Found the original retailer page and updated the post with the correct info. Cheers.