PDA

View Full Version : Rez with Trance Vibrator and some G2 SteelBooks

twistedsymphony
01-18-2013, 01:44 AM
These are items I have duplicates of... they are NOT for sale, instead I would like to trade them...

What I have:
G1 Game SteelBooks (case only)
http://www.web-nine.com/albums/e_bay/for_trade_02.jpg

Assassin's Creed III USA G1 SteelBook Sealed (case only)
Prototype 2 USA G1 SteelBook Sealed (case only) - 1 traded 1 still left
Stranglehold Xbox 360 European Collectors Edition G1 SteelBook unsealed (case only) - TRADED to imironmann
Alone in the Dark PC European G1 SteelBook unsealed (case only) - TRADED to imironmann
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare PC German G1 SteelBook unsealed (case only) (image is in a post below) - Traded to Biggav4000

G2 Game SteelBooks (case only)
http://www.web-nine.com/albums/e_bay/for_trade_03.jpg

Prototype 2 USA G2 SteelBook Sealed (case only) - 2 traded, 1 still left
Metal Gear Solid 4 G2 SteelBook unsealed (case only) - Traded to JammedFlipper
Turok PS3 UK G2 SteelBook unsealed (case only)
Jericho Special Edition UK G2 SteelBook unsealed (case only)

Game CEs
http://www.web-nine.com/albums/e_bay/for_trade_05.jpg

Resident Evil Operation Racoon City PS3 USA G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs)
Rez PS2 NTSC-J Special Package with Trance Vibrator unsealed (complete) (box has some wear but is uncreased)
Catherine Love is Over Deluxe Edition with soundtrack Xbox 360 USA sealed (complete) - Traded to Redmagster

G1 Movie SteelBooks (case only)
http://www.web-nine.com/albums/e_bay/for_trade_01.jpg

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 G1 6-disc SteelBook unsealed (case only) - Traded to Biggav4000
Indiana Jones Adventure Collection G1 3-disc SteelBook unsealed (case only) - Traded to Biggav4000
Dragonball Z Deadzone/The Worlds Strongest G1 2-disc SteelBook unsealed (case only) - Traded to Biggav4000
Transformers Destroy (decepticon) G1 2-disc SteelBook unsealed (case only) - Traded to Biggav4000
Transformers Protect (autobot) G1 2-disc SteelBook unsealed (case only) - Traded to Biggav4000

BluRay Movie SteelBooks (complete)
http://www.web-nine.com/albums/e_bay/for_trade_04.jpg

The Wizard of Oz Canadian G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
The Shawshank Redemption Canadian G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
Blade Runner BluRay Canadian G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
No Country for Old Men BluRay Canadian G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
Inception BluRay USA BestBuy G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
Limitless BluRay Canadian G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
Blow BluRay Canadian G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
Cowboys & Aliens BluRay USA G2 SteelBook sealed (complete with discs) - Traded to Biggav4000
Atlas Shrugged Part 1 BluRay G1 SteelBook unsealed (complete with disc) (this edition came new unsealed) - Traded to Biggav4000

What I'm Looking for:
Primarily I'm looking for Futureshop SteelBooks
-Dead Space 3 G1
-Zelda Skyward Sword G1
-Devil May Cry G1
-Resident Evil 6 G1
-Skyrim G1
-Final Fantasy XIII-2 G1
-Call of Duty Collection
-Any other FutureShop SteelBook

I may consider trades for other English-language releases SteelBook or otherwise. :beer:

Let me know what you've got.

JammedFlipper
01-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Interested in metal gear. Pm'd!

Dreamcazman
01-18-2013, 03:38 AM
PM sent. :)

twistedsymphony
01-18-2013, 12:18 PM
I just remembered I also have a German Modern Warfare 1 PC G1 Steelbook:

http://www.web-nine.com/albums/e_bay/for_trade_06.jpg

patcrazystar64
01-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Is there no way you would consider selling the Indiana Jones Steelbook?

twistedsymphony
01-19-2013, 08:45 PM
Is there no way you would consider selling the Indiana Jones Steelbook?

is there nothing compelling you could offer in trade? I'm open to things other than what I listed above...

patcrazystar64
01-19-2013, 09:28 PM
I only been collecting Blu-ray and DVD steelbooks so far, only started collecting video game steelbooks about a month ago. Since you posted on this site I'm assuming you're only interested in video game steels which I don't have much of. I can look at my movie steels and see if I willing to trade any of them if you're interested.

Redmagster
01-19-2013, 10:54 PM
Hi Twisted

Very interested in the Catherine CE and can def help you on your wanteds - will pm you :)

Matrix6
01-19-2013, 11:37 PM
PM sent. Thanks.

twistedsymphony
01-20-2013, 12:05 AM
all PMs replied...

twistedsymphony
01-22-2013, 08:31 PM
all packages shipped out this morning!

each item was individually bubble wrapped and then put in a sturdy box with additional padding.

Redmagster
01-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Escaped the snow today Twisted so a package heading right back your way - similarly packed... :Thumb:

twistedsymphony
01-24-2013, 01:30 AM
it seems everyone has been getting hammered with snow. we had a few warm days last week that melted a bunch of it but this week is been crazy cold.... they were saying that last night it hit -12F (that's -24C for those of you on the metric system)

On my half-hour drive home from work my engine temp barely got a needle width above the "C" mark on the gauge... I'm just glad I've got seat heaters.

imironmann
01-24-2013, 02:30 AM
We thankfully haven't been hit with snow...yet...it's in our forecast for this weekend. Sadly I didn't take the heated seat option when I bought my truck but last year I had a remote start installed on it. Loving that!

I have your package ready to go and will ship it in the morning.

kittychloe
01-24-2013, 04:11 AM
Please tell me that there is something other than what the name suggests in that rez ce..
Kinda wish i had something on your wanted list :( unless you want a sonic or brink steel or a dreamcast vinyl got lots of them..

twistedsymphony
01-24-2013, 01:58 PM
We thankfully haven't been hit with snow...yet...it's in our forecast for this weekend. Sadly I didn't take the heated seat option when I bought my truck but last year I had a remote start installed on it. Loving that!
remote starts are nice, I don't have one but thankfully I've got a garage so my car is ice and snow free when I need to drive in the morning....

Please tell me that there is something other than what the name suggests in that rez ce..
Kinda wish i had something on your wanted list :( unless you want a sonic or brink steel or a dreamcast vinyl got lots of them..
It's really just a box with the standard edition NTSC-J game and a smaller box with the Trance Vibrator and a little pouch for the trance vibrator.

you can see pictures of the actual edition I'm offering here: http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/rez-special-package-ps2-ntsc-j

(I have another copy that is sealed that I'm keeping which is why this one is being offered)

I'd be interested in that Brink SteelBook if you could do that plus something else. I'd like to see pictures of that and Sonic.

g1 sonic steel hmm you got any for trade?

you do realize that it's against the rules to hijack someone else's for-sale thread... if you want to make a deal with kittychloe use a PM or create your own thread.

comaamen86
01-24-2013, 05:43 PM
sorry fella just got carried away will not happen again

imironmann
01-25-2013, 01:08 PM
My steels arrived yesterday. Thanks!

I sent yours out Thursday morning, you should have them in the next couple days. Maybe the snow wont delay them to much.