PDA

View Full Version : Top two steelbooks wanted!!!

badabing0811
01-20-2013, 05:47 PM
I got some bad news to tell all of you. I have decided to change my mind on collecting these Steelbooks as it is hard to find even one Steelbook in PERFECT condition. I have a total of 14 Steelbooks, and NONE of them are PERFECT like all of my games are. I have tried and tried and spent hundreds of dollars on these Steelbooks only to receive them damaged, and it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep getting another of the same Steelbook only to get that one damaged too. I will just collect other game related collectibles for my Xbox and Xbox game collection. If you have any other game related collectibles, then post them, and I will see if you have anything that I would like to buy from you. I would like to buy those Steelbooks, but it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep collecting these Steelbooks. Thanks, and I hope all of you can understand another collector frustrations.

badabing0811
01-20-2013, 05:48 PM
I got some bad news to tell all of you. I have decided to change my mind on collecting these Steelbooks as it is hard to find even one Steelbook in PERFECT condition. I have a total of 14 Steelbooks, and NONE of them are PERFECT like all of my games are. I have tried and tried and spent hundreds of dollars on these Steelbooks only to receive them damaged, and it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep getting another of the same Steelbook only to get that one damaged too. I will just collect other game related collectibles for my Xbox and Xbox game collection. If you have any other game related collectibles, then post them, and I will see if you have anything that I would like to buy from you. I would like to buy those Steelbooks, but it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep collecting these Steelbooks. Thanks, and I hope all of you can understand another collector frustrations.

badabing0811
01-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Here is my EBAY FEEDBACK page for reference!! I have a positive feedback of 100% with a score of 430 so far!!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=badabing0811&ftab=AllFeedback

badabing0811
01-22-2013, 05:02 AM

mosavon
01-22-2013, 05:09 AM
1 active wanted thread at a time please badabing, merged! :thumb:

badabing0811
01-22-2013, 05:12 AM
How do I delete the old thread? I wanted to update my old Wants list with the last one I threaded.

mosavon
01-22-2013, 05:13 AM
I have merged it here for you, update the 1st page :thumb:

badabing0811
01-22-2013, 05:15 AM

mosavon
01-22-2013, 05:16 AM
Edit the 1st Page then, just leave those two steelbooks if you wish

Go to the 1st post & "click edit"

badabing0811
01-22-2013, 05:20 AM

mosavon
01-22-2013, 05:29 AM
Yes there is but deleting is like a last resort option, we normally just Close the thread. Any wanted thread that is not updated or active for 30 days will automatically close by itself.

You can request a thread closure at anytime by clicking the "report" icon which is in every post of every thread.

Please try to stick to 1 active thread at a time, that applies to Sale Threads aswell :thumb:

KianRockz
01-22-2013, 09:18 AM
I could get you the Saints Row 2 G1 for PC sealed

themidlandmaster
01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
I've seen brink ones, but probably not mint

twistedsymphony
01-22-2013, 03:12 PM
I found this: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Saints-Row-2-Steelbook-Ps-3-Spiel-Top-Zustand-/170977746606?pt=DE_PC_Videospiele&hash=item27cf115eae

ingmar1988
01-22-2013, 07:50 PM
lmao, seller needs copy of front and back of id card, identity fraud here we go.

badabing0811
01-23-2013, 02:49 AM

badabing0811
01-23-2013, 02:52 AM

badabing0811
01-23-2013, 02:53 AM

badabing0811
01-23-2013, 02:57 AM

themidlandmaster
01-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Thanks themidlandmaster, but I like my Steelbooks to be MINTY MINT. LOL (inside joke: first time I heard the words "MINTY MINT" was on here!!) LOL

You probably won't find one, I'm afraid

DJDREAM
01-23-2013, 07:11 AM
you can have mine Sealed Xbox 360 Version for 200 GBP! It could be a possibly one of 100 Sealed Copies!

KianRockz
01-23-2013, 01:44 PM
I got Saints Row 2 MINT SEALED G1 for PC. I sell it to you for 150

twistedsymphony
01-24-2013, 01:35 AM
I just saw this and thought you might be interested: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230917091538

badabing0811
01-24-2013, 02:05 AM

badabing0811
01-25-2013, 02:41 AM

mosavon
01-25-2013, 05:53 AM
Closed as you requested, if you ever change your mind and want it re-opened, just shoot me a PM.