PDA

View Full Version : For Sale or trade - PS3 Devil May Cry steelbook

rapidly-greying
01-24-2013, 11:57 AM
getting rid of mine as its missing the slipcover. Other than that its in pretty good condition.

will take any offers money or trade. any cool videogames related bits n bobs.

mosavon
01-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Hello mate

Your other threads were deleted as requested but please can you specify an asking price for your steelbook.

rapidly-greying
01-25-2013, 01:18 PM
A Tenner including delivery within the UK. Outside UK and I'll play delivery by ear.

SBCollectorAl
01-25-2013, 01:21 PM
A Tenner including delivery within the UK. Outside UK and I'll play delivery by ear.

which steelbook is it?

And do you have pictures of it in which condition it is?

rapidly-greying
01-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Its the pal steelbook and its in reasonable condition hence the price. I can't be farted taking pictures for a cheap steelbook.

http://share2.co.uk/f/1209_1569_20130125_155804.jpg

rapidly-greying
01-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Not the greatest pic but I'm not asking much for it. Only the slipcover missing, game works,no dents.only 2419 miles on the clock :-) http://share2.co.uk/f/1209_1569_20130125_155804.jpg

Id swap for anything game related,fridge magnets,pens etc

Strizay
01-25-2013, 04:42 PM
hey, I'll take it if no one else wants it.

rapidly-greying
01-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Offer me something then you demented Buffoon.

Any wee game related toys,action figures or plushes you can offer?

Strizay
01-25-2013, 05:47 PM
did you see my list, it's right below here under my post. why do I have to be a demented buffoon? You could just call me Daddy.

Redmagster
01-25-2013, 06:06 PM
did you see my list, it's right below here under my post. why do I have to be a demented buffoon? You could just call me Daddy.

Now THAT has got to be one of the funniest posts I ever read on here :lmao:

Strizay
01-25-2013, 06:08 PM
HA!!! I don't think I have a chance now of him calling me Daddy or giving me the steel

Redmagster
01-25-2013, 06:14 PM
HA!!! I don't think I have a chance now of him calling me Daddy or giving me the steel

Your chances have blown in the wind...

:tumbleweed:

Nah... beneath that cold grey Scottish exterior...

rapidly-greying
01-25-2013, 08:49 PM
You can't read many posts on here Reg :-)

Strizay
01-25-2013, 09:13 PM
I sent you a regular email R-G

Redmagster
01-25-2013, 09:43 PM
You can't read many posts on here Reg :-)

It's Friday - I'm easily pleased :)

rapidly-greying
01-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Offer me something then you demented Buffoon.

Any wee game related toys,action figures or plushes you can offer?

Just to clarify and any fellow Scots will back me up,this is merely just friendly banter.
Its a crying shame that I have to explain myself on here(not mentioning any names),but I like this forum and don't want pigeon-holed as some arsehole that constantly makes trouble.

No offers yet? Any videogame themed playing cards or something like that.

I might have to give it away in a competition.

vhal_x
01-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Just to clarify and any fellow Scots will back me up,this is merely just friendly banter.
Its a crying shame that I have to explain myself on here(not mentioning any names),but I like this forum and don't want pigeon-holed as some arsehole that constantly makes trouble.

No offers yet? Any videogame themed playing cards or something like that.

I might have to give it away in a competition.

Yeah I can back you up ya walliper :P

Us Scots, when we say things that sound like insults, more often than not it's a friendly gesture :) xx

Strizay
01-26-2013, 03:49 PM
I didn't take offense at the name calling, that's just stupid. It just seemed like you were trying to lowball me. At first you seemed like you just wanted to get rid of the game and then you asked for a tenner. Since we almost came to an agreement, you wanted more money for your game than I originally got the impression and you wanted to make a trade with me. Look if you still want the statue, I will go to the post Mon and get exact shipping and add that to the original price I am asking. I'm going to guess about $40USD total. I can remove the comic from the package if that will effect the trade.

Redmagster
01-27-2013, 01:03 AM
I didn't take offense at the name calling, that's just stupid. It just seemed like you were trying to lowball me. At first you seemed like you just wanted to get rid of the game and then you asked for a tenner. Since we almost came to an agreement, you wanted more money for your game than I originally got the impression and you wanted to make a trade with me. Look if you still want the statue, I will go to the post Mon and get exact shipping and add that to the original price I am asking. I'm going to guess about $40USD total. I can remove the comic from the package if that will effect the trade.

To be fair the price was added at a Mods request to comply with forum rules... RG made it pretty clear from the outset he was happy to hear any trade offers... :)

Strizay
01-27-2013, 01:07 AM
we got it sorted Mags, thank you for your interest and care. You always have the right things to say.

Redmagster
01-27-2013, 01:10 AM
we got it sorted Mags, thank you for your interest and care. You always have the right things to say.

That's good to know :thumb: Just gunning for official forum peacekeeper!! :)

Mike1888
01-27-2013, 01:34 AM
This still available? I'll trade you 2 fifa 12 steelbooks for it.

rapidly-greying
01-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Gone. Thread closed.

rapidly-greying
01-27-2013, 12:03 PM

OI Mr,I never mentioned any names,so you should have kept what was said between us :barsong:

Cheers for the backup Vhal,nobody quite gets that's its the Scottish folk that are masters of humour,subtle or otherwise. Me n Big Brian are cool now though.

Sent you am email mate.

Strizay
01-28-2013, 12:23 AM
we are definitely cool, some of the best bro-mances start off with drama