PDA

View Full Version : BioShock Infinite Limited Edition Signed Trio Lithograph Set

toxicatom5
02-06-2013, 03:50 AM
The Irrational Games store put up three new lithographs. They are available individually, but they are also releasing them together as a set, or a limited edition, signed set. The signed sets are limited to 100 sets, hand-numbered, and include a certificate of authenticity.

https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-BS-GILITHOS-BDL&vSKU=2K-BS-GILITHOS-BDL

MortalMonday
02-06-2013, 04:39 AM
Dang! Thanks for the link. I probably would have missed those. I'm in like Flynn for a set!

LowlyAssassin
02-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Looks like an investment too me

asiak75
02-06-2013, 08:27 AM
I came...i saw...and i bought...lovely find!!!

ingmar1988
02-06-2013, 11:32 AM
looks beautiful, not money for these kind of items. But would love to frame them!

Just have to do with the artbook than.

Maarten Brands
02-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Cook & Becker is also doing a BioShock Infinite fine art collection. Will be very different from these lithos though (completely different art).

Will go on exhibit early march throughout Europe and on sale after.

imironmann
02-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Good looking out with the link for this. Gonna love these!

Mike1888
02-07-2013, 05:23 PM
$85 for the signatures is pretty lame, but I can't resist. Thanks for the link!

MortalMonday
02-08-2013, 11:59 PM
They delivered them to me today and sadly it looks like someone stole them from my front door. :(

This is the second time this happens in as many weeks.

I have only to hope and pray that they replace them for me. I bought 2 sets, so I have $300 worth of items on the line. :(

imironmann
02-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Man that really sucks. I can stand a thief.

I had the same thing happen to me when my MGS HD CE collection arrived. Gamestop sent me an affidavit to fill out and I got it replaced.
If thats a continued problem I'd want to send myself an empty box and wait in the bushes when it's due to arrive.

SwiftDeath
02-09-2013, 12:13 AM
That is terrible, mortal :(

Honestly you might want to consider a security camera

Either an obvious one to deter thefts or a hidden one to catch the perpetrator

MortalMonday
02-09-2013, 12:20 AM
I have no choice but to get some cameras out there now. Hopefully they're not too expensive. Anyone have security cam recommendations?

mosavon
02-09-2013, 12:34 AM
They delivered them to me today and sadly it looks like someone stole them from my front door. :(

I have only to hope and pray that they replace them for me. I bought 2 sets, so I have $300 worth of items on the line. :(

Why on earth would they leave them at the front door? god i hate it when they do that

Thetof91
02-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Are they are allowed to do that?
In Denmark there has to be a signature with letter or something that they are allowed to place it at the front door or somewhere else..

toxicatom5
02-09-2013, 12:53 AM

wtf. I'd file a police report. Someone obviously knows you receive a lot of packages and is just sitting on your place waiting for deliveries. No way these were two independent acts.

...and how did you get yours delivered before I got mine! Lol.

toxicatom5
02-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Are they are allowed to do that?
In Denmark there has to be a signature with letter or something that they are allowed to place it at the front door or somewhere else..

Yeah almost everything is just left at the door. Signatures are required for some things, but not most. Surprising really that theft isn't a much, much more common problem.

rapidly-greying
02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
looks beautiful, not money for these kind of items. But would love to frame them!

Just have to do with the artbook than.

Where's the artbook available?

rapidly-greying
02-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Cameras will do you no good mortal, I was wearing a balaclava:2cool:

mosavon
02-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Where's the artbook available?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fhTptbuML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-BioShock-Infinite-Irrational-Games/dp/1595829946/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360416104&sr=8-1

I_BE_WILL
02-09-2013, 09:37 PM
As much as I love these, the shipping price keeps stopping me. I only really want the Elizabeth and Songbird print. The others can wait til I get the Artbook.

Dreamcazman
02-10-2013, 01:01 AM
I really like the look of these prints, but nearly $200 (incl post) is a bit rich for my blood.

HIPPEEDUDE
02-11-2013, 02:01 AM
I really like the look of these prints, but nearly $200 (incl post) is a bit rich for my blood.

As much as I love these, the shipping price keeps stopping me. I only really want the Elizabeth and Songbird print. The others can wait til I get the Artbook.

I too am interested in these as well,looking at shipping price its only a few dollars extra for more than one set. A member on here helpfully did a group buy for items from the store once before then forwarded to those who ordered. Maybe this can be done again,it may end up saving only $10-$20 but its better than a kick in the bum:)

smitty2011
02-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Damn, I already ordered this last week.. Maybe us Aussies should have a group meeting in the future to ensure we can do a group buy...

HIPPEEDUDE
02-11-2013, 08:24 AM
Damn, I already ordered this last week.. Maybe us Aussies should have a group meeting in the future to ensure we can do a group buy...

If your order hasnt shipped yet you maybe able to add to it. If you can add to it put me down for a set of three signed. If not,will try to work something else out. Problem is with somethings not everyone wants the same thing but,even if its only 2 or 3 it should still cut down on postage

I_BE_WILL
02-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Put me down for just a Songbird & Elizabeth Lithograph if you can, if not i'll wait for a group buy to start up.

smitty2011
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Item has already been shipped..sorry:tomato:

HIPPEEDUDE
02-14-2013, 06:55 AM
Item has already been shipped..sorry:tomato:

Bummer,anyone in AU want to organise a group buy for the irrational store??

flatout
02-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Guys there are a couple more limiteds in the Irrational store (statue, and framed Boardwalk Lithograph):

https://store.irrationalgames.com/Category.aspx?c=Collectibles

HIPPEEDUDE
02-16-2013, 01:36 AM
Guys there are a couple more limiteds in the Irrational store (statue, and framed Boardwalk Lithograph):

https://store.irrationalgames.com/Category.aspx?c=Collectibles

The statue has been floating around other stores for awhile now,the problem still is the shipping. If you just got the statue sent international your looking at around $160 inc postage,theres other places to buy it from that will do it for around $130 inc postage. So,theres $30 saving already. The problem remains that if you want the signed lithos,your better off just buying them & the statue through irrational. The Boardwalk print has actually been for sale for quite awhile,alot longer than the signed lithosbut still hasnt sold. I dont think its quite as appealing to some people as the 3 signed lithos are.

flatout
02-16-2013, 01:42 AM
I see, I had checked the store a few times but not recently and thought the other things must be new because fro some time before there was nothing in the collectables section.

Sorry for the repeat of info guys...

HIPPEEDUDE
02-16-2013, 02:04 AM
I see, I had checked the store a few times but not recently and thought the other things must be new because fro some time before there was nothing in the collectables section.

Sorry for the repeat of info guys...

Its all good,there may be members who arent aware of these things:) The Columbia statue has only been on Irrational site for a few days,i came across them accidently in other places last week,yet didnt see them on the store website till recently. The statue is going to be one of those items that i think will be shipped out to various stores & sold everywhere like the skyhook was. As for the boardwalk thing,i can imagine there may be a price drop because of the lack of appeal to some people,if it was cheap i would probably consider it,but when you can get 3 signed lithos for less buying those makes more sense to me.

On a side note i have emailed irrational in regards to the high cost of international postage which they did say on the website would be fixed in some way when the store first opened,but as yet no reply. I wonder if i ever will get a reply??

I_BE_WILL
02-16-2013, 05:25 AM
Where exactly is selling them for $130, I'd definitely buy one at that price. It's limited to 1000, and a lot have already been sold/shipped, I think the only supplier in Aus/NZ is MightyApe.

Dreamcazman
02-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Where exactly is selling them for $130, I'd definitely buy one at that price. It's limited to 1000, and a lot have already been sold/shipped, I think the only supplier in Aus/NZ is MightyApe.
I got mine from this seller (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200881088243), while not exaclty $130 ($120 + $17) his postage is by far the cheapest and he sends it well packed in a box via priority mail.

Overall it was the cheapest place I could find.

fromsinkingsands
02-16-2013, 07:41 PM
For the record there is less then 15 left of the Boardwalk prints. Mine just came in and the packaging was amazing. Got 16/100.

flatout
02-17-2013, 04:50 AM
There are over 50 of the three signed lithos left... it let me get to checkout with 50 but not 60.

And now there are only 10 Boardwalks left...

I do have to say that the Boardwalk to me doesn't seem "Bioshock Infinite" enough... if that makes any sense.

fromsinkingsands
02-17-2013, 10:35 AM
I do have to say that the Boardwalk to me doesn't seem "Bioshock Infinite" enough... if that makes any sense.

I agree, for something as expensive as this I think the concept art should have been MUCH better. Having said that, it's exclusivity and overall asethetics are pretty cool. It's a really "classy" piece of art. I have no regrets buying it.

Clusks
02-27-2013, 06:29 PM
Got my statue today. I live in the UK and only ordered it on Saturday, so it's amazing how quick it came!

Unfortunately, one of the corners of the box is slightly bashed in (probably because of the journey), but I'm not too bothered by that, it isn't like it's in a terrible state, kind of just a bit crumpled. In any case, it'd probably cost me to send it back to them. In any case, the statue looks amazing!

tsquared44
03-15-2013, 12:48 AM
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o698/tsquared499/IMAG0069_zpsc0f117db.jpg

the lithographs are beautiful!!!. Had to get my copies framed. They deserve to be framed.

HIPPEEDUDE
03-15-2013, 01:06 AM
the lithographs are beautiful!!!. Had to get my copies framed. They deserve to be framed.

Looks very nice:) Your one of the lucky ones,i had some ordered but due to a stuff up somewhere my order was cancelled:( Not a happy camper about this,a bit disappointed no prints for me & no resolution from them either:banghead::censored::mad:

toxicatom5
03-15-2013, 02:08 AM
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o698/tsquared499/IMAG0069_zpsc0f117db.jpg

Oh wow! Very nice, love it!

Maarten Brands
03-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Just a quick heads-up for all the BioShock Infinite art fans. Cook & Becker (http://www.candb.com) will be announcing their BioShock Certified Art Giclee™ prints within the next couple of weeks. All works hand-numbered and signed + certificate by Ken Levine. Unframed prints also embossed with Irrational logo. (which is a first for us, pretty sweet). If you want an early preview please send me an email at maarten (at) candb.com. Especially if you're interested in the in-game imagery from the game as opposed to concept art (hinthint :)

asiak75
03-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Just a quick heads-up for all the BioShock Infinite art fans. Cook & Becker (http://www.candb.com) will be announcing their BioShock Certified Art Giclee? prints within the next couple of weeks. All works hand-numbered and signed + certificate by Ken Levine. Unframed prints also embossed with Irrational logo. (which is a first for us, pretty sweet). If you want an early preview please send me an email at maarten (at) candb.com. Especially if you're interested in the in-game imagery from the game as opposed to concept art (hinthint :)

I already PM you on the address you gave. I am interested in both concept art and game imagery.
And many thanks for the heads up...maybe this time I can score some Ken Levine autographed items.