PDA

View Full Version : NTSC 32GB WiiU Console+Extra Controller Sealed, $100 below retail or Trade

twistedsymphony
02-18-2013, 08:14 PM
For Sale
Title: 32GB Wii U Console (Black/Premium version) + Brand new Black Pro Controller
Region: USA/NTSC
Price: $300 + shipping or trade for ANYTHING of similar value that I might find interesting
Condition: Still Sealed in the launch day box
Detail conditions: flawless

I've got a brand new still sealed 32GB (This is the Black/Preimum version) WiiU console. I had it pre-ordered, bought it on launch day and never opened the box :lol: I don't really have any interest in it so I'm offering it plus a brand new still sealed Pro Controller for $300 + shipping and the're both yours. that's $100 less than retail on this...

OR if you have something interesting to trade for it... anything at all let me see what you got, who knows.

I also have a few items left from my last Items for trade thread: a few SteelBooks as well as a Rez Special Package (with trance vibrator): http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10515

I need the space, and the money... lemme see what you've got :bday:

twistedsymphony
02-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Due to lack of interest $300 will now get you the brand new console AND the brand new extra controller... that's $100 less than retail... this ish is still sealed.

Still open to interesting trades too!

twistedsymphony
02-24-2013, 11:45 PM
Bump... does no one want a Wii U? or do you all already own one :lol:

Letrico
02-25-2013, 12:11 AM
Already own one XD and wrong region for me :P

ingmar1988
02-25-2013, 02:00 PM
I would think most people here are waiting for ps4/nextbox.

And its only interesting for usa members due shipping cost and region.

WiiU sells like shit lol.

twistedsymphony
02-25-2013, 02:26 PM
I was hoping for some kind of interesting trade... I posted it up on a local arcade collectors forum too, maybe I'll find someone willing to trade an arcade machine for it :lol:

NaughtyDogJames
02-25-2013, 07:33 PM
I would think most people here are waiting for ps4/nextbox.

And its only interesting for usa members due shipping cost and region.

WiiU sells like shit lol.

This. I wouldn't buy a Wii U with the PS4 around the corner.

ingmar1988
02-25-2013, 08:24 PM
yup, i might only buy a wiiU cheap...when the next zelda..3d mario etc. are out.

Have a 3ds anyways to keep me quite happy nintendo wise.