PDA

View Full Version : Some Collector's editions for sale

Scytze
02-20-2013, 04:16 PM
For Sale:
Assassin's creed brotherhood codex edition ps3 ( pal, includes everything that was originally there. Game has been opened and played but everything else is untouched) 80€

Lego Harry Potter collectors edition ps3 ( pal, game has been opened and played, everything else is untouched) 30€

Tekken 6 limited edition ps3 ( pal, Box is not in perfect shape. There's one piece of tape on top of it and I don't dare to take it off since it could rip some color out of it, Game has been played but poster and art book should be in perfect shape, Hoodie is still in plastic cover (unused) it's black and L) 60€

Contact me for photos and stuff :)

Scytze
02-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Oh and I can put some pictures or send them to email. Wasn't able to post them on here since I wasn't able to find a cable that could link my phone to my pc. I'm gonna loan one from my friend tomorrow :)

KianRockz
02-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Offers are not allowed. Please post prices as Forum rules say so.

Scytze
02-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Arrrrghhhh. How I'm supposed to know what to ask from those than? :/

mosavon
02-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Please post prices for your items as per the marketplace forum rules. Strictly NO OFFERS allowed.

Do not list anything for sale unless you are willing to provide a price in your post (this means no "auction" or "make an offer" type listings. You may link to your eBay listings if you so desire)

Please read carefully
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

Please fix your thread within 48 hours or it will be removed.

Thanks.

Pelaus
02-20-2013, 05:03 PM
U can always sell me the black edition for US$20. ;)

Scytze
02-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Yeah yeah no worries, gonna post prices soon as possible within these 2 days