PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Gears of War Judgment Exclusive Limited Edition

LowlyAssassin
02-22-2013, 08:47 AM
Full Game Name: Gears of War Judgment
Edition Name: Exclusive Limited Edition
Platform(s): Xbox 360
Region(s): UK version - PAL
Publisher: People Can Fly (for) Epic Games (for) Microsoft Studios
Release Date: 22/02/2013
Price (RRP): 84.98 GBP RRP (offer price as of 22/02/2013 49.85 GBP)
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
external packaging is unknown, not pictured, not detail or confirmed as having any special packaging
It my be a bundle, it is yet unknown
Content Description:
A ShopTo exclusive bundle containing:
Gears of War Judgment including downloadable first Gears of War and bonus DLC
Gears of War 3
Pack of 6 exclusive to ShopTo Gears of War Judgment artwork postcards.
ShopTo Exclusive Alex Brand Character & Classic Hammerburst DLC
Classic Hammerburst Weapon
Link(s) to source(s): Webpage Link (http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/xbox360/XB2GE16-gears-of-war-judgment-exclusive-limited-edition)
Other Info/Pics:
Promo pic
http://www.shopto.net/boxart/XB2GE16/1000x1000.png
Incredibly high detail Promo Pic 4000x4000 (http://www.shopto.net/boxart/XB2GE16/4000x4000.png)

Interestingly the Alex brand and classic hammerbuerst DLC that where both meant to be pre orders only are now NOT specifically listed as per order only on this deal (I do knot know if that is there web page listing error or whether someone higher up (EPIC Games) has decided to make them shop exclusives as opposed to pre order bonuses

comaamen86
02-25-2013, 01:03 AM
i messaged shopto to find out wether this is an official bundle and if it will come in any additional packaging they replied see product description

doing so told me nothing, i am reluctant to add to db at the moment as it looks like something cobbled together by shopto as opposed to a proper ce

LowlyAssassin
02-25-2013, 06:29 AM
i messaged shopto to find out wether this is an official bundle and if it will come in any additional packaging they replied see product description

doing so told me nothing, i am reluctant to add to db at the moment as it looks like something cobbled together by shopto as opposed to a proper ce

Thank you

vhal_x
02-25-2013, 08:38 AM
I'd say it's a safe bet that it's a thrown together CE by the Gamestop folk, like the Resi 6 CE was xx

LowlyAssassin
02-25-2013, 08:59 AM
I'd say it's a safe bet that it's a thrown together CE by the Gamestop folk, like the Resi 6 CE was xx

GameStop
Shopto.net?
Same company?

Where are they getting the art / post cards from?

vhal_x
02-25-2013, 09:03 AM
Oops :facepalm: I thought this was about the Gamestop GOW:J CE, which will most definitely be bundled (but will have a printed piece of crap bit of card to wrap round the box :banghead:).

This will probably be bundled too, it's relatively easy for retailers to get exclusive little extras, so they probably requested the art cards (and paid for their exclusivity) and instead of giving them out as preorder bonuses, they're making a bundle out of them xx

vhal_x
02-25-2013, 09:04 AM
It'll be a way for them to shift old/excess stock of Gears of War 3 xx

LowlyAssassin
02-25-2013, 09:15 AM
There's a GameStop bundle?
Which countries?
(Goes to hunt it down)

vhal_x
02-25-2013, 09:19 AM
It's the one with the figure xx

LowlyAssassin