PDA

View Full Version : Selling 1 platinum ticket for OZCC- Adelaide!

Rocky101
02-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Hello, I am new here, but I am selling 1 platinum on account as I am not going to the Adelaide con this year. If you would like it, or know anyone who would, please let me know.

Thank you.

The cost of the ticket was over $500, but I am willing to sell it for $400-$500. :)

mosavon
02-24-2013, 04:06 AM
**Thread Moved**

No posting items for sale in forums other than the Marketplace forums

Do not list anything for sale unless you are willing to provide a price in your post (this means no "auction" or "make an offer" type listings. You may link to your eBay listings if you so desire)

Do not list anything for sale unless you are in physical possession of it (this means no pre-order re-sells) Please provide proof.

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

Please fix your thread within 48 hours or it will be removed.

mosavon
02-24-2013, 04:12 AM
Hello, I am new here, but I am selling 1 platinum on account as I am not going to the Adelaide con this year. If you would like it, or know anyone who would, please let me know.

Thank you.

The cost of the ticket was over $500, but I am willing to sell it for $400-$500. :)

Great, are you in physical possession of this ticket?

Rocky101
02-24-2013, 04:14 AM
Great, are you in physical possession of this ticket?

Since I live outside of Aus, the con people are holding it for me. I was gonna have to go there myself to get it, but if I sell it to someone WIHTIN AUS, I forward the info to the con people (I am talking to one of them now for help) and all they need is someone willing to buy it off me, then that ticket will go to them.

mosavon
02-24-2013, 04:16 AM
Sorry, no selling of items that you are not physically in possession of i'm afraid.

Thread Closed.