PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Limited Lithography of 150

tsquared44
02-27-2013, 12:21 AM
hey guys, im new to this site and was just checking out the forums and love where its going. If your reading then your interested in the topic. For those of you who dont know, destiny has a limited lithograph @ bungie store selling for 150. Limited to 150. cheers

http://www.bungiestore.com/Limited-Edition-Fallen-Lithograph/M/B00BGWU1IM.htm

Madigan
02-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the info :)

toxicatom5
02-27-2013, 12:35 AM
hey guys, im new to this site and was just checking out the forums and love where its going. If your reading then your interested in the topic. For those of you who dont know, destiny has a limited lithograph @ bungie store selling for 150. Limited to 150. cheers

http://www.bungiestore.com/Limited-Edition-Fallen-Lithograph/M/B00BGWU1IM.htm

Welcome -- I know that there are more than a few of us who are suckers for artwork, so nice way to introduce yourself!

Looks awesome. I think the price is a pretty steep considering prices for similarly limited pieces with similar methods of printing and levels of quality. Either way thanks for the heads up!

ingmar1988
02-27-2013, 12:56 AM
• ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHILDRENS CHARITIES!

anyways...to expensive for me but for a good cause!

toxicatom5
02-27-2013, 01:08 AM
? ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHILDRENS CHARITIES!

anyways...to expensive for me but for a good cause!

Nice to see things like this every once in a while.

MortalMonday
02-27-2013, 07:39 AM
Yes! Thank you for this info kind sir! I totally would have missed this otherwise!

I'm so in! CE.org is amazing!

Sylfaris
02-27-2013, 07:47 AM
i may would pay th eprice if the artwork was more impressive :D

toxicatom5
02-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Looks like only 56 are left. No idea when they actually went up for sale of course, so not sure if they are selling quickly or not...

fromsinkingsands
02-28-2013, 09:10 AM
This game is going to be absolutely huge. I would jump on this print immediately if you haven't.

tsquared44
03-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Mine just came in the mail yesterday. May i say what a beautiful piece of art. Hopefully this game will be awesome to increase its flare. Sent it over to Michael's to be framed in a special snow white border. Will post some pictures when it arrives.

MortalMonday
03-05-2013, 10:40 AM
When did you place your order? I placed my order on the same day you posted this thread, and my order info says that the package may not be delivered until March 19. In fact, the tracking info for my package only says "electronic shipping info received." I'm guessing they haven't even shipped it yet.

Anyway, I can't wait to see pics of your framed print!

tsquared44
03-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Mine shipped probably 3 days after i bought it. I did notice that the expected day was crazy late and i thought i was gonna wait a month for the thing. I was able to track it through amazon though. I forget how amazon came into place, i think the payment process took me through amazon and they gave me a tracking#.

If you ordered it a week ago, chance is it will be there by the end of the week....i ordered mine probably 4 or 5 days before i linked up with this website fyi.

MortalMonday
03-05-2013, 09:03 PM
OK, thanks. Hopefully it gets here this week then.

Also, I just noticed that this print is actually a giclee print on cotton/rag paper; which means that the quality of the piece should indeed be excellent, as was already mentioned here. :D

Down to 48 copies remaining.

Legend
03-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I would have bought one if it came with a certificate of authenticity.

tsquared44
03-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Hey guys, i said i would shoot a picture up in here so here it is.

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o698/tsquared499/IMAG0081_zps2410ddca.jpg[/IMG]

MortalMonday
03-18-2013, 06:46 PM
So nice. Great job.

Down to 40 remaining in stock. Not moving fast, but it's moving for sure.

Cinorteleks
03-18-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm a huge Bungie fan so I picked one up.

I just registered to ask...If I just want to preserve it for the time being, what would be the best way to store something like this? I still haven't opened the package but it looks like just a couple cardboard sheets and I don't think I want to just leave it in there.

If I get it framed eventually, where should I go and how should I have it done? I've never had anything professionally framed in my life. :sorry:

Mike1888
03-18-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm a huge Bungie fan so I picked one up.

I just registered to ask...If I just want to preserve it for the time being, what would be the best way to store something like this? I still haven't opened the package but it looks like just a couple cardboard sheets and I don't think I want to just leave it in there.

If I get it framed eventually, where should I go and how should I have it done? I've never had anything professionally framed in my life. :sorry:

Perhaps this thread will help you

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11569