kennyrh
03-05-2013, 02:42 AM
Want To Buy
Title:
Platform:
region:
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

If anybody has a spare code they don't need could you please PM me. You need to be a member of Facebook to get one and I'm not.

Thanks.:beer:

NaughtyDogJames
03-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Want To Buy
Title:
Platform:
region:
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

If anybody has a spare code they don't need could you please PM me. You need to be a member of Facebook to get one and I'm not.

Thanks.:beer:

I think IGN had a promotion where if you're member you could get one.

kennyrh
03-05-2013, 07:51 PM
I think IGN had a promotion where if you're member you could get one.

Strangely enough I tried there and they sent me a code . . .which didn't work. A member at another forum, posted up a spare code during the maintenance downtime. I tried the code soon as PSN came back up . . .didn't work.

I assume you just redeem the code via normal PSN method ??

NaughtyDogJames
03-05-2013, 07:53 PM
No idea. I've already had PS Plus.

gu8
03-05-2013, 09:48 PM
kenny as you may or may not know mate, this only works on accounts that have never had ps plus before, trial or otherwise. if you have previously had a trial then your shagged. if not there a quid or 2 on ebay

NaughtyDogJames
03-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Did you have a months plus when PSN went down? That may explain as like GU8 said it's only people who have previously never been subbed.

kennyrh
03-06-2013, 12:15 PM
kenny as you may or may not know mate, this only works on accounts that have never had ps plus before, trial or otherwise. if you have previously had a trial then your shagged. if not there a quid or 2 on ebay

Nope, never been a member or had a trial for Plus. Still can't figure why the IGN code didn't work but I refuse to join Facebook.

Ah well, might be worth a quid or two from ebay but i begrudge paying, to be honest.

:suicide::suicide: