PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Infinte LE Guide with Replica Key

flatout
03-20-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm sure most all of you have seen this but it is very cool and wanted to post it.

You get the LE hardcover guide and the same type key that came with the Press kit:

http://www.amazon.com/BioShock-Infinite-Limited-Edition-Strategy/dp/0744014603

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/819gzzMByBL._SL1500_.jpg

I have just pre-ordered mine at Gamestop today... they actually have an offer where you buy the game, guide, and season pass and get $20 off.

i and i
03-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Ordered this on when ot became possible to pre order on amazon.

deckard2112
03-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Nice! Thanks for the heads-up!!

I've just cancelled my Amazon UK order to get this :)

Matt16
03-22-2013, 01:46 PM
Nice! Thanks for the heads-up!!

I've just cancelled my Amazon UK order to get this :)

The Amazon UK version has the key as well

deckard2112
03-22-2013, 01:57 PM
The Amazon UK version has the key as well

Does it? I checked my order this morning and it wasn't saying that...I'll go check!

Thanks for that Matt...it'll save a fortune in shipping :) :bananayes:

flatout
03-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Does it? I checked my order this morning and it wasn't saying that...I'll go check!

Hope it does so you can save some $.

I just wanted to let people know in case they didn't see this LE or that it came with the Key. (which is sexy by the way, and looks like the same exact key from the Press Kit... which besides the awesome box is the best item in the kit) :drool: :drool:

deckard2112
03-22-2013, 02:55 PM
It does indeed include the key but I can't see any mention of the game card that comes with the US version!?!

"E X C L U S I V E - BOARD GAME CARD
Includes an exclusive action card from the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game!"

Anyone know if that's included in the UK version?

i and i
03-22-2013, 03:27 PM
I think so... the isbn number are the same on uk and com. Pretty sure it is exact the same edition.

Matt16
03-22-2013, 03:35 PM

No probs.

I don't think it was listed with the key to begin with so could have been added at a later date.

Hope it does so you can save some $.

I just wanted to let people know in case they didn't see this LE or that it came with the Key. (which is sexy by the way, and looks like the same exact key from the Press Kit... which besides the awesome box is the best item in the kit) :drool: :drool:

Agreed, it looks a really nice edition!

deckard2112
03-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the advice folks I've ordered the UK one off Amazon :D