PDA

View Full Version : WANT: Ratchet & Clank items

brandonbaker
03-21-2013, 05:31 AM
Hi id like to upgrade my collection of R&C [is pretty sad atm] hoping someone out there has some items to sell. looking for any press kits, collectors edition [sealed or V.G.C] anything ratchet and clank really only paypal of course. :help:

I'm based in Australia so drop a shipping cost please =)

-----------------------------
My collection so far:
All games from 1 to q-force "black label and platinum"
Ratchet and Clank 1 limited edition with slip cover
All future R&C promo disc's
Ratchet sackboy keyring
secret agent clank gamestop promo figure
[working on the first and second series of DC figures at the moment]

Its not much but with your help it can grow, :thankyou: for taking the time to look have a good day.

The_Lurker
03-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Hey there, fellow Ratchet & Clank collector :D

Are you looking for a Secret Agent Clank press-kit? I've seen several for sale around here, even a 30 GBP one in brand new condition. A good price for that item!

I also have some of these promo Japanese R&C stickers (deadlocked and Size matters based) as well as a sealed Promo Secret Agent Clank gun toy thing :D
Because you live in Australia, shipping would be cheap... if you're intereted in those items anyways.

Also, you can try asking doronf1 (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10327) if he has anymore R&C related items... I got quite a few goodies off him. He even has a spare All 4 One shirt left (medium size) :D so go send him an email!

brandonbaker
03-22-2013, 01:26 PM
really any press kit but the secret agent clank would go nice with my figurine and that sealed Promo Secret Agent Clank gun toy thing + stickers i would like to buy.

But because i have to buy a new frame for my glasses i wont have the money for atleast 2 weeks maybe you can hold on to them for me? send me a price on the items and thanks alot i will send doronf1 a message.

The_Lurker
03-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Here's the topic with the Secret Agent Clank press-kit http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11396&highlight=Secret+Agent+Clank :-) a very good price!

As for the stuff from me, I'll send you a PM about it. And show you a photo of the items I can offer... and that's okay about the wait. I dont think anybody else will buy these off me soon anyways :D

brandonbaker
04-16-2013, 02:39 AM
bump

brandonbaker
05-02-2013, 07:37 AM
bump