View Full Version : Help with pre-ordering the AC 4 Black Flag Uplay Exclusive

luckos
03-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Want To Buy Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Black Chest Ed. - uplay exclusive
Platform: PS3
region: 2
Condition: Sealed
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

Anyone in the mood to help me with pre-ordering the Black Chest Ed. exclusive from uplay. For some unknown reason when I'm trying to access the site I'm redirected to the IE instead of the GB one. Probably via a proxy it would work.
I want it to be delivered via my cousin from UK so no additional shipping costs.
Let me know if someone can help me, via PM.
Thanks,
L.

LowlyAssassin
03-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Wait a week it may come to Romania or a ubishop you can order from

luckos
03-25-2013, 08:59 PM
For sure in Romania won't come since the Black Chest is ubishop exclusive - but the others will come for sure. Can you tell me how much is it on the GB site and if it's limited one per customer?
Thanks,
L.

Thetof91
03-25-2013, 10:46 PM
If you want it delivered via your cousin in UK, then can't your cousin in UK preorder it for you? :s

sneaksgalore
03-26-2013, 01:24 AM
ive set up a group buy for those interested

luckos
03-26-2013, 07:58 AM
If you want it delivered via your cousin in UK, then can't your cousin in UK preorder it for you? :s

If he could help me why would I post here in the 1st place? He's 43, he's not in gaming, no ebay or PayPal - but he can keep it for me until I will visit him in winter hollidays.

luckos
03-26-2013, 08:03 AM
ive set up a group buy for those interested

Thanks!

Thetof91
03-26-2013, 08:08 AM
If he could help me why would I post here in the 1st place? He's 43, he's not in gaming, no ebay or PayPal - but he can keep it for me until I will visit him in winter hollidays.

I just mean you could go in and get it order in your name and with your own paypal and that, and delivery adresse at him :)

luckos
03-26-2013, 10:11 AM
I just mean you could go in and get it order in your name and with your own paypal and that, and delivery adresse at him :)

As I said in the first post, I CAN'T access the GB site. I'm automatically redirected to the Irish one or one that has offers only for PC games. I try to access it via a proxy but I have problems changing the delivery address and the checkout...
That's why I need the help of someone from UK (preferably one that just want to help not looking for profit for just placing an order with a different delivery address than his/hers).

luckos
03-26-2013, 10:13 AM
Btw, what's the price of the PS3 Black Chest version on site? I didn't find it anywhere mentioned.