PDA

View Full Version : Hello

enemyzero
04-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi,

I must confess that I have been using this site a source of info for ages but I never joined the forum. No real excuse for this, as its great to be able to talk to other collectors.

Lets see, I have been gaming since the days of the Amstrad CPC64 and earlier. Sadly I didnt start collecting until 1999 (ish) after I foolishly sold all my old Megadrive and SNES stuff.

One day after helping a mate clear out his spare room we found a MD and all the Sonic games. No more cleaning was done as we preceeded to play Sonic 3 all afternoon. He then said he would chuck it out unless I wanted it. That was all it took to start getting back what I used to own and then some...

These days I keep any game I buy even if I hate it. My last count which was a year ago I was well over 1200 titles over 16 formats. I dread to think what it is now!!

I dont have space to have it all out which is a shame. I do have some pics which I will put up on a host and link to for you all. Might even use this as an excuse to take some new ones!

I have the CE/LE bug and end up buying games I dont want just becasue they are limited edition. I also have a passion for SteelBooks! These days I think that some of the CE/LE stuff has had some really thought put into it from the Art to the packaging.

Over my time collecting I have managed to pick up a few gems as well but thats a conversation for another day.

How many people on here are active gamers? I can be found on 360, PS3, PC & Wii. I also run a multiformat clan that is easy going and just play for fun :)

Think thats enough of my idle chit chat for now!!

Biggav4000
04-02-2010, 05:07 PM
:wave::wave:
welcome my friend

Maven
04-02-2010, 09:27 PM
:welcome:

Skoolstah
04-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Welcome. :)

twistedsymphony
04-03-2010, 02:17 PM
:welcome: Always good to her people are actually getting use out of the main site :D

enemyzero
04-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome folks.

Yeah, I have used this site to keep up to date with whats up and coming as I dont always have the time, so keep up the great work :clap: