PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Asia

Hottub Cowboy
03-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi folks,

I was referred to this site by a guy on Ebay who wanted to show off his Bio Infinite Cigar Box :)

I am from Texas but currently stationed in Japan. I spend a lot of time between Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan & China so if there's anything anyone wants from this part of the world , please feel free to message me.

I am not a huge collector but do like Steelbooks for games I love and I do like collecting German & Russian versions of games that I really enjoy. I also buy a lot of DLC for specific games which is how I ended up here.

Thanks & Happy Easter !!

Harlequin
03-30-2013, 01:24 PM
:welcome:

Please show us pictures, as we all love them.

Boumans
03-30-2013, 07:04 PM
welcome..
hope to hear and see more of you soon.. :)

Clusks
03-31-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi folks,

I was referred to this site by a guy on Ebay who wanted to show off his Bio Infinite Cigar Box :)

I am from Texas but currently stationed in Japan. I spend a lot of time between Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan & China so if there's anything anyone wants from this part of the world , please feel free to message me.

I am not a huge collector but do like Steelbooks for games I love and I do like collecting German & Russian versions of games that I really enjoy. I also buy a lot of DLC for specific games which is how I ended up here.

Thanks & Happy Easter !!

Welcome to the forum!

Interesting, any reason in particular for collecting German & Russian versions specifically?

alien
03-31-2013, 11:58 AM
welcome :)
Waiting for photos of your collection

Hottub Cowboy
03-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Interesting, any reason in particular for collecting German & Russian versions specifically?

Thanks, I like to play all regional versions of games I really like and have them on my GT especially the ones that hand out different achievements/trophies & own all versions of the game as well :)
Bioshock is one example where there are 4 versions. Someone on the site is hooking me up with the Korean version already.

@Alien & Harlequin
Thanks, I will as soon as I have some time.

@Boumans
Thanks

Sylfaris
03-31-2013, 01:37 PM
welcome to the forum :)

Enjoy your stay.

Ayiu
03-31-2013, 10:27 PM
Welcome! Just feel at home and enjoy your stay :)

Oh and as no one did before

:ttiuwp:

vhal_x
03-31-2013, 10:32 PM
Welcome :D Can't wait for pics :) xx

evilvort3x
04-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay!

ZeeAussie
04-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Welcome fella, enjoy your stay...

flatout
04-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Welcome Ninja!

This is a great place for Steel collectors!