PDA

View Full Version : Random items for sale

Zaku77
04-02-2013, 12:31 AM
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hey guys, I have a few random steels for sale, as well as a couple of other random little things. The steels all have some minor imperfection. I am a perfectionist, so they didn't end up being what I wanted, but I have sold far worse to others, and they have been happy with them, so I guess that all just depends on the person.

These prices are all shipped in the US. Please contact me for an exact shipping price if you are out of the US.

EU Battlefield 3 G1 - $20
a couple of light scratches on front and back. Two diny little indents on the back top.

Crysis 3 POL G1 - $25
One tiny spot on the back. Essentially mint for scratches/missing paint.
There is a small dent on the bottom. It's very hard to notice unless you look at the bottom. I actually had this for a couple of weeks before I even noticed it.

Prototype 2 FR G1 - $25
This has a tiny bit of missing paint font he front/back. ~95% mint as far as paint chips/scratches
There is one small dent on the front near the spine. It must be held in proper light to be seen.

Uncharted 2 GOTY (GH) - $15
This is brand new/sealed
I randomly got this with a steelbook lot, and I have no use for it.
I figured I'd undercut amazon's price and see if anyone wants it. haha :3

God Of War Ascension Collector's Edition DLC (NA) - $15
This includes the following content:
Online Pass
Game soundtrack
48 Hour MP Booster
PS3 Dynamic Theme
PSN Avatar Pack
Pass for future DLC releases

Shoot me a pm or respond to the thread if you're interested or would like pictures. :bunny:

LyricalOne
04-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Interested in Uncharted 2 GOTY
and battlefield 3.

may I see some pics?

Zaku77
04-02-2013, 04:54 PM
PM Sent

CheapAssassin
04-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Hey Zaku

Just thought that i should swing by and tell you that your youtube videos are nice to watch! Like your opinions tho, honest and agreeable. Keep up the good work man.

I actually saw your youtube video before i found out that you are active in this forum. Haha. :)

Zaku77
04-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks, man. I always appreciate hearing that! :D

neworleansaint
04-11-2013, 06:48 PM
If lyrical doesn't go for the Uncharted 2, I would be interested.

Zaku77
04-11-2013, 06:58 PM
He's no longer interested in that, so please PM me if you would like to get it. :D

neworleansaint
04-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Sorry, i miss read the greatest hits part in your title. I do not like the GH games.
Otherwise i would have picked up from you.

Zaku77
04-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Neither do I, my friend, so no worries there!

LyricalOne
04-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Sorry, i miss read the greatest hits part in your title. I do not like the GH games.
Otherwise i would have picked up from you.

Funny, that is what I misread as well